Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived today, which includes changes for 448 players. The team has also released the Parquet Pride uniforms for the Boston Celtics.

Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update, click here for a full spreadsheet of all changes.

Going Up
  • Shawne Williams +3 (66)
  • Brandon Jennings +2 (83)
  • Shane Larkin +2 (71)
  • Steven Adams +2 (76)
  • Tony Wroten +1 (72)
  • Tyson Chandler +1 (80)
  • Jimmy Butler +1 (79)
  • Andrew Bogut +1 (81)
  • Gordon Hayward +1 (81)
  • Anthony Davis +1 (90)
  • Kyle Lowry +1 (85)
  • Roy Hibbert +1 (85)
  • Isaiah Thomas +1 (83)
  • Jeff Teague +1 (85)
  • Eric Bledsoe +1 (87)
  • Kemba Walker +1 (85)
  • Michael Conley +1 (85)
  • Kyrie Irving +1 (89)
  • Dwight Howard +1 (91)
  • Ty Lawson +1 (85)
Going Down
  • Jabari Parker -2 (80)
  • Carmelo Anthony -1 (91)
  • DeMarcus Cousins -1 (89)
  • Goran Dragic -1 (85)
  • Rudy Gay -1 (85)
  • Blake Griffin -1 (90)
  • Al Jefferson -1 (88)
  • James Harden -1 (89)
  • Chris Paul -1 (93)
  • Paul Pierce -1 (81)
  • Al Horford -1 (84)
  • Brook Lopez -1 (81)
  • Josh Smith -1 (82)
  • Wesley Matthews -1 (80)
  • Aaron Afflalo -1 (82)
  • Paul Milsap -1 (83)
Source - EA Sports

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 zmoney117 @ 11/20/14 05:58 PM
No love for Shumpert? Dudes been ballin, even though the knicks are crap this year.

# 22 Flightwhite24 @ 11/20/14 06:18 PM
Did they forget "Swaggy P" ????

# 23 grodbetatted @ 11/20/14 06:37 PM
I can't wait until that new patch... I'm loving how the game is playing right now, but it can only get better....

# 24 _Fernando @ 11/20/14 07:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FLIGHTWHITE
Did they forget "Swaggy P" ????
Darn, he came back a little earlier than I expected. He'll be where he needs to be on the next update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmoney117
No love for Shumpert? Dudes been ballin, even though the knicks are crap this year.
Yea, he's been playing well. I'll look into it and see where the bumps should be coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Basketball Nate
Sounds good, it just with AD's significant year to year improvements, as a Pelicans fan it's difficult not to see his overall ratings reflect that of a player near LeBron's or KD's status when the court production justifies it. Even with it being this early in the season, this doesn't feel like this is a fluke.
I hear ya! He's been beasting and on the otherside of the coin, Love and Blake fans may argue that they're just slumping and shouldn't be getting dinged. It'll sort itself over time. Ball don't lie, right?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigeastbumrush
Fernando,

What can be done to make guys like CP3 throw alleyoops?

Having a high passer rating should make him throw flashy passes but CP3 coming off a screen should be much different than a Mario Chalmers coming off a screen.

I'm assuming Synergy has no effect on that at all, correct?

Is there anything you can do manually to change that?
Good question. That may be a tendency we should look into adding. But, I can't do anything about that, sorry.

Looks like it got buried but, for those who checked out the spreadsheet with the changes. I'm looking for feedback on what you liked, didn't like or would like to see!

# 25 Flightwhite24 @ 11/20/14 07:22 PM
Thank you sir

# 26 Tonyattia @ 11/20/14 07:34 PM
Howard still has a 50 inside shot. Same with Drummond. And deandre Jordan has a 43. Larry sanders is a 49. Can you give some clarification for that rating

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 27 Tonyattia @ 11/20/14 07:41 PM
Mike dunleavy and Aaron afflalo have averages of 0 points per game. David west is still starting. And I know that this is probably because it just happens yesterday but beal and swaggy p are back

# 28 Basketball Nate @ 11/20/14 07:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
I hear ya! He's been beasting and on the otherside of the coin, Love and Blake fans may argue that they're just slumping and shouldn't be getting dinged. It'll sort itself over time. Ball don't lie, right?
If AD can't get rewarded with a 90 steals rating like Khawi Leonard for being tied for first place in the NBA's steals per game lead, then his steals rating should at least be in the mid 80's at 86 like Draymond Green's steals rating is in the game instead of being just a 77, which puts him 3rd on the Pelicans in steals ratings. I'm only asking for what's earned on the court to be represented in the game properly.

# 29 Tonyattia @ 11/20/14 07:54 PM
Kirk hinrich, vitor faverani, Jeffery Taylor, Tyson chandler Devon Harris, jj barea,Jodie Meeks also have the same stats from last year

# 30 sarlndr @ 11/20/14 07:57 PM
No Cavs jersey update?! I'm gutted but I'll live. Just keep making the game better as you all are trying to do.

# 31 Tonyattia @ 11/20/14 08:01 PM
playing the Knicks right now. Jw why some have black leg sleeves an others orange?

# 32 Tonyattia @ 11/20/14 08:14 PM
I'm seeing a lot of accessory changes though great job

# 33 Walt Frazier @ 11/20/14 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
Good question. That may be a tendency we should look into adding. But, I can't do anything about that, sorry.
I don't want to sound negative, but this confuses me. We can't edit players.....and you also can't edit tendencies? I mean, you are the roster guy...

As the poster said, Chris Paul plays identically to Mario Chalmers. If you can't change that, does that mean the entire code is just 'generic point guard' rather than individual players? LeBron never carries the ball or initiates the offense...he olays like every other SF in the game. I am guessing you can't change that tendency also?

# 34 bkluvsm3 @ 11/20/14 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
playing the Knicks right now. Jw why some have black leg sleeves an others orange?

What I think the problem is that Carmelo And other guy accessories pad colors are set to team and not black this is a minor change and all it take is you changing Carmelo leg accessories to black not team color pads same for other players (( QUICK SUGGESTION FERNANDO CAN U GIVE CARMELO SAME ACCESSORIES SET UP AS GUY FROM CAVS MATT DELLAVEDOVA IT BE PERFECT FOR HIM HALF CALF WI TH MD SOCKS ALSO ADD "SUPER SATURDAY" AS HOME SHOE MELO 10 PE "KNICKS AWAY" AS AWAY SHOE

# 35 Playmakers @ 11/20/14 10:13 PM
Fernando you should look into those pass accuracy ratings and court vision ratings.

I'm not sure how much they effect the overall rating of a player but if you work on finding away to increase them upwards while maintaining the balance of the overall rating for each player I believe you'll see better CPU half court gameplay.

Also, in the future you guys should consider spreading the ratings out from 0-99 that way it would alleviate certain players all together being able to do something they don't normally do despite having the Synergy Data drive the game.

For example dunking and shot blocking even if you rate a guy in Live at 40 that doesn't mean he can't dunk or block a shot.....in fact he's still going to be quite successful at both of those attributes unless you go lower on the ratings scale.

Dirk's dunk rating should be lowered not because he can't dunk but at that value it's going to trigger his ability to dunk and do it with ease regardless of what his Synergy Data tells the game.

I personally would drop him down into the 10's or 20's but again I'm not sure if you guys are using a 0-99 scale or 40-99 scale.

As for the comments about CP3 I pointed this issue out the moment I saw gameplay video of him (lack of Lob Passes)...I figured most PG's were basically generic in tendency.

This isn't something Synergy can fix and I'm surprised EA doesn't use any kind of code with in the game that relative to players passing skill to pull this off more...

The Lop pass is huge part of the NBA today and Live 15 dropped the ball on this aspect...

Your basically making guys like D.Jordan and Tyson Chandler worthless on because they don't generate their own offense.

# 36 Calvenn @ 11/20/14 11:54 PM
Ruggedrum what camera angle are you referring to that now has a zoom option?

# 37 DaMario35 @ 11/21/14 12:07 AM
I haven't tried it yet but this is still not giving the fans like me what we want which is full control of the game and sliders with updates coming more then every three weeks. But for the now good job just give us full control with the next updates EA please.

# 38 Jano @ 11/21/14 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
I don't want to sound negative, but this confuses me. We can't edit players.....and you also can't edit tendencies? I mean, you are the roster guy...

As the poster said, Chris Paul plays identically to Mario Chalmers. If you can't change that, does that mean the entire code is just 'generic point guard' rather than individual players? LeBron never carries the ball or initiates the offense...he olays like every other SF in the game. I am guessing you can't change that tendency also?
I think he's saying they don't have a tendency for "Lob Pass." Which explains why he can't edit it.. since it doesn't exist in the game.

# 39 Playmakers @ 11/21/14 02:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jano
I think he's saying they don't have a tendency for "Lob Pass." Which explains why he can't edit it.. since it doesn't exist in the game.
I'm still not understanding why this doesn't seem like a big issue...

It drove me crazy not seeing the CPU being able to execute a lop more frequently in Live 15.

Wouldn't you guys consider this FLUFF Advertisement by EA if you read this breakdown on Chris Paul by them directly

http://www.easports.com/nba-live/new...player-ratings
CP3 was last year's assist leader with 10.7 dimes per game. The Mayor of Lob City calls the shots for last year's highest-rated offense.

The dude has a 97 Passing rating and your telling me even with Synergy there's no way to incorporate this into the game????

What good is it to rate a guy 90+ in passing if he's going to be generic and do the same exact things as Darren Collison when he gets into the paint?

I also have a beef with the game testers because your telling me no one stopped to think for a second that CPU AI guys like Rondo, Paul and Rubio where playing without much flair to their game at all.

If your going to test the game or invite guys to play the game at your HOUSE (EA Studios) how about for once having guys break down the AI before you release the game.

Educate those guys on how your ratings translate to the court and what Synergy is suppose to control that way you won't be releasing games with Stud PG's who can't throw lop passes to setup Big's.

Could you imagine EA releasing Madden and Peyton Manning not ever take a shot deep in the game because there's no tendency to tell him to do it even if a guy is wide open deep?

That is how I feel about this lack of Tendency/ability for CP3 to throw a Lop to Jordan or Griffin even if they are wide open under the basket.

Chances are he's going to make that pass 10/10 times so they can go up and get it right????

There's a reason why they are called Lob City and the more I think about it the more I realize you can't advertise NBA authentic gameplay when your missing something as simple as this....

# 40 crusty32 @ 11/21/14 08:27 AM
wheres the download link?

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.