Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived today, which includes changes for 448 players. The team has also released the Parquet Pride uniforms for the Boston Celtics.

Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update, click here for a full spreadsheet of all changes.

Going Up
  • Shawne Williams +3 (66)
  • Brandon Jennings +2 (83)
  • Shane Larkin +2 (71)
  • Steven Adams +2 (76)
  • Tony Wroten +1 (72)
  • Tyson Chandler +1 (80)
  • Jimmy Butler +1 (79)
  • Andrew Bogut +1 (81)
  • Gordon Hayward +1 (81)
  • Anthony Davis +1 (90)
  • Kyle Lowry +1 (85)
  • Roy Hibbert +1 (85)
  • Isaiah Thomas +1 (83)
  • Jeff Teague +1 (85)
  • Eric Bledsoe +1 (87)
  • Kemba Walker +1 (85)
  • Michael Conley +1 (85)
  • Kyrie Irving +1 (89)
  • Dwight Howard +1 (91)
  • Ty Lawson +1 (85)
Going Down
  • Jabari Parker -2 (80)
  • Carmelo Anthony -1 (91)
  • DeMarcus Cousins -1 (89)
  • Goran Dragic -1 (85)
  • Rudy Gay -1 (85)
  • Blake Griffin -1 (90)
  • Al Jefferson -1 (88)
  • James Harden -1 (89)
  • Chris Paul -1 (93)
  • Paul Pierce -1 (81)
  • Al Horford -1 (84)
  • Brook Lopez -1 (81)
  • Josh Smith -1 (82)
  • Wesley Matthews -1 (80)
  • Aaron Afflalo -1 (82)
  • Paul Milsap -1 (83)
Source - EA Sports

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 _Fernando @ 11/21/14 09:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by crusty32
wheres the download link?
This link?

http://www.easports.com/content/dam/...er-update.xlsx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
I'm still not understanding why this doesn't seem like a big issue...

It drove me crazy not seeing the CPU being able to execute a lop more frequently in Live 15.

Wouldn't you guys consider this FLUFF Advertisement by EA if you read this breakdown on Chris Paul by them directly

http://www.easports.com/nba-live/new...player-ratings
CP3 was last year's assist leader with 10.7 dimes per game. The Mayor of Lob City calls the shots for last year's highest-rated offense.

The dude has a 97 Passing rating and your telling me even with Synergy there's no way to incorporate this into the game????

What good is it to rate a guy 90+ in passing if he's going to be generic and do the same exact things as Darren Collison when he gets into the paint?

I also have a beef with the game testers because your telling me no one stopped to think for a second that CPU AI guys like Rondo, Paul and Rubio where playing without much flair to their game at all.

If your going to test the game or invite guys to play the game at your HOUSE (EA Studios) how about for once having guys break down the AI before you release the game.

Educate those guys on how your ratings translate to the court and what Synergy is suppose to control that way you won't be releasing games with Stud PG's who can't throw lop passes to setup Big's.

Could you imagine EA releasing Madden and Peyton Manning not ever take a shot deep in the game because there's no tendency to tell him to do it even if a guy is wide open deep?

That is how I feel about this lack of Tendency/ability for CP3 to throw a Lop to Jordan or Griffin even if they are wide open under the basket.

Chances are he's going to make that pass 10/10 times so they can go up and get it right????

There's a reason why they are called Lob City and the more I think about it the more I realize you can't advertise NBA authentic gameplay when your missing something as simple as this....
Good points! I've been in discussions on similar topics to this. I'll pass on this feedback to our AI guys.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers
Fernando you should look into those pass accuracy ratings and court vision ratings.

I'm not sure how much they effect the overall rating of a player but if you work on finding away to increase them upwards while maintaining the balance of the overall rating for each player I believe you'll see better CPU half court gameplay.

Also, in the future you guys should consider spreading the ratings out from 0-99 that way it would alleviate certain players all together being able to do something they don't normally do despite having the Synergy Data drive the game.

For example dunking and shot blocking even if you rate a guy in Live at 40 that doesn't mean he can't dunk or block a shot.....in fact he's still going to be quite successful at both of those attributes unless you go lower on the ratings scale.

Dirk's dunk rating should be lowered not because he can't dunk but at that value it's going to trigger his ability to dunk and do it with ease regardless of what his Synergy Data tells the game.

I personally would drop him down into the 10's or 20's but again I'm not sure if you guys are using a 0-99 scale or 40-99 scale.

As for the comments about CP3 I pointed this issue out the moment I saw gameplay video of him (lack of Lob Passes)...I figured most PG's were basically generic in tendency.

This isn't something Synergy can fix and I'm surprised EA doesn't use any kind of code with in the game that relative to players passing skill to pull this off more...

The Lop pass is huge part of the NBA today and Live 15 dropped the ball on this aspect...

Your basically making guys like D.Jordan and Tyson Chandler worthless on because they don't generate their own offense.
Lots of good points brought up, as usual!

We'll start with DeAndre and Tyson. Those guys aren't known for initiating their offense but, they're definitely known for finishing offensive possessions.
But, I get what you're saying with the passing there.

Spreading the ratings from 0-99 brings up a couple of problems. They're more on the communication side, though.

Some people would argue that an NBA should never a 0 in any category. It just wouldn't look right, these guys are pro's, etc.

But going forward, it's something that I've thought about and totally get where you're coming from.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
I don't want to sound negative, but this confuses me. We can't edit players.....and you also can't edit tendencies? I mean, you are the roster guy...

As the poster said, Chris Paul plays identically to Mario Chalmers. If you can't change that, does that mean the entire code is just 'generic point guard' rather than individual players? LeBron never carries the ball or initiates the offense...he olays like every other SF in the game. I am guessing you can't change that tendency also?
Not too well versed in this area since this falls under AI.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
I'm seeing a lot of accessory changes though great job

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Thanks! I missed a few and some things changed from when the update was made.

We'll keep the convo going in the accessories thread.

Quote:
playing the Knicks right now. Jw why some have black leg sleeves an others orange?

Is this in Dynasty or Online/Tip Off/Ultimate Team?

Also, sometimes restarting the game would help. We're aware of the problem and looking to fix it.

Quote:
Kirk hinrich, vitor faverani, Jeffery Taylor, Tyson chandler Devon Harris, jj barea,Jodie Meeks also have the same stats from last year

We'll investigate. Thanks!

Quote:
Mike dunleavy and Aaron afflalo have averages of 0 points per game. David west is still starting. And I know that this is probably because it just happens yesterday but beal and swaggy p are back

Yup. You're right. I'll get Beal and Swaggy on the next one, when the update process started. Their timetables weren't clear. I thought David West would be up by the weekend plus, the Pacers need all the help they can get right now.

Scoring averages are pulled from synergy. We'll look into it.

Quote:
Howard still has a 50 inside shot. Same with Drummond. And deandre Jordan has a 43. Larry sanders is a 49. Can you give some clarification for that rating

So, the rating inside shot are jump shots around 10-15 foot range.

I don't think anyone would argue that those are great jump shooters, so they're near the bottom of the pack.

Does that make sense?

Thanks everyone for the feedback, greatly appreciate it!

# 42 lild20 @ 11/21/14 10:03 AM
Kobe wears some all purple Kobe shoes with a knee pad...
Update LeBron shoes ...AD wears full leg sleeves

# 43 _Fernando @ 11/21/14 10:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lild20
Kobe wears some all purple Kobe shoes with a knee pad...
Update LeBron shoes ...AD wears full leg sleeves
I can't find a picture of Kobe with a knee pad recently.

But, you're right about AD. I'll get that one.

# 44 Calvenn @ 11/21/14 11:37 AM
Ruggedrum I personally don't use Espn cam but that camera changes for every arena like the true Espn broadcasts of the game on Tv I hear. That may be the reason behind the change?

On the other hand is it just me or does the baseline high cam zoom in more in the paint now? Can someone confirm this?

# 45 Rams_3 @ 11/21/14 11:55 AM
Any word on updates on player kicks.. like lebron 12 and new colorways for kobe's kobe 9 elite just to name a few. And melo calf sleeves.. thanks again

# 46 Mintsa @ 11/21/14 12:10 PM
As requested earlier. Can we get an official EA run down/list on what jerseys were corrected/changed/updated ?

I'm very happy they're doing this and would just like to know everything that was fixed/changed.

# 47 RonRac1 @ 11/21/14 12:26 PM
Whats up Fernando? A few thing's l noticed that are still off after the roster update. Jimmy Butler has been wearing Jordan's since the pre season, Nerlens Noel now wears Under armor kicks but not in Live, Melo's kicks should be black for road games, Larry Sanders & Derozan is wearing the high top Kobe 9s, and the Sixers assessory's for they're arms should be red for road games not black. Also Drummond on the Pistons should be wearing a headband & Butler on the Pistons should'nt be wearing one. This is just a couple of things l can think of, l will post more as l find them. And thanks in advance Fernando, keep up the good work...

# 48 GisherJohn24 @ 11/21/14 03:29 PM
Can ypu download older rosters without injuries or do you have to use the current and latest roster every time you boot up?

# 49 _Fernando @ 11/21/14 03:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rams_3
Any word on updates on player kicks.. like lebron 12 and new colorways for kobe's kobe 9 elite just to name a few. And melo calf sleeves.. thanks again
The Melo calf sleeves should be fixed. It may require a reset to see it.

No word on the shoes yet!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
As requested earlier. Can we get an official EA run down/list on what jerseys were corrected/changed/updated ?

I'm very happy they're doing this and would just like to know everything that was fixed/changed.
We only added the Boston pride jersey.

We have a list rundown here.

Again, looking for feedback on the content of the list.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RonRac1
Whats up Fernando? A few thing's l noticed that are still off after the roster update. Jimmy Butler has been wearing Jordan's since the pre season, Nerlens Noel now wears Under armor kicks but not in Live, Melo's kicks should be black for road games, Larry Sanders & Derozan is wearing the high top Kobe 9s, and the Sixers assessory's for they're arms should be red for road games not black. Also Drummond on the Pistons should be wearing a headband & Butler on the Pistons should'nt be wearing one. This is just a couple of things l can think of, l will post more as l find them. And thanks in advance Fernando, keep up the good work...
Whadup, Ron?!

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll take care of Butler & Noel.

I'll look into Melo's shoes.

Accessory colors are on hold until we can fix something on our end but, I do have them noted.

Drummond hasn't been wearing a headband as of late. So, it'll stay off for now. I'll look into Butler.

Thanks for the kind words!

Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Can ypu download older rosters without injuries or do you have to use the current and latest roster every time you boot up?
Unfortunately not, but this does sound like a good idea for the future!

# 50 nick_sr @ 11/21/14 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GisherJohn24
Definitely need rosters without injuries!!!!!!! Injuries should only apply to to online games

# 51 Mintsa @ 11/21/14 07:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
The Melo calf sleeves should be fixed. It may require a reset to see it.

No word on the shoes yet!

We only added the Boston pride jersey.

We have a list rundown here.

Again, looking for feedback on the content of the list.

Whadup, Ron?!

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll take care of Butler & Noel.

I'll look into Melo's shoes.

Accessory colors are on hold until we can fix something on our end but, I do have them noted.

Drummond hasn't been wearing a headband as of late. So, it'll stay off for now. I'll look into Butler.

Thanks for the kind words!

Unfortunately not, but this does sound like a good idea for the future!

Fernando. I understand you only added the c's pride jersey. But supposedly other jerseys were corrected/fixed. Do you have a list of them??

# 52 Rams_3 @ 11/22/14 02:00 AM
I played with d.rose and i noticed he doesn't have his ankle braces on with the high socks and knee pads. Can u try 2 fix that. Thanks again

# 53 Tonyattia @ 11/22/14 10:54 AM
For the next update can you show who had accessories added/ removed?

# 54 rockchisler @ 11/22/14 01:02 PM
http://uniformcritics.com/basketball...troit-pistons/
Pistons had a red Alternate Jersey. Can those be added as part of the throwbacks?

# 55 lild20 @ 11/22/14 01:40 PM
Curry wears ankle braces and and grayish colorway under armor shoe.

LeBron wears Low socks

# 56 nick_sr @ 11/22/14 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by prestwood90
With the latest roster if we start a season when do players like Durant and Paul George come back from being injured or inactive?
Haven't checked with the latest update but they didnt comeback at all with the first roster update.

Wtf has made a thread about a workaround which works justfine.

I started a new rising star the day of the the roster update and Durant and Westbrook played fromthe get go. HHopefully its the same in dynasty.

# 57 lild20 @ 11/22/14 10:41 PM
James Harden medium socks

# 58 lild20 @ 11/23/14 10:07 PM
Can you guys update LeBrons body size he should be bigger.. His legs are thin

# 59 lild20 @ 11/24/14 12:15 AM
You guys gotta lower the ratings for the whole cle team.. They are overrated on the game cmon.... They not even a top five team but some players get rating boost.....

# 60 bkluvsm3 @ 11/25/14 11:15 AM
WILL WE BE GETTING AN ART UPDATE OR PLAYER LIKENESS UPDATE LIKE MADDEN 15 WHERE WE GET UPDATED HEAD SCANS OR MISSING ONE'S ADDED TO THE GAME AS A ADD - ON OR PATCH FERNANDO ????

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.