Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived today, which includes changes for 448 players. The team has also released the Parquet Pride uniforms for the Boston Celtics.

Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update, click here for a full spreadsheet of all changes.

Going Up
  • Shawne Williams +3 (66)
  • Brandon Jennings +2 (83)
  • Shane Larkin +2 (71)
  • Steven Adams +2 (76)
  • Tony Wroten +1 (72)
  • Tyson Chandler +1 (80)
  • Jimmy Butler +1 (79)
  • Andrew Bogut +1 (81)
  • Gordon Hayward +1 (81)
  • Anthony Davis +1 (90)
  • Kyle Lowry +1 (85)
  • Roy Hibbert +1 (85)
  • Isaiah Thomas +1 (83)
  • Jeff Teague +1 (85)
  • Eric Bledsoe +1 (87)
  • Kemba Walker +1 (85)
  • Michael Conley +1 (85)
  • Kyrie Irving +1 (89)
  • Dwight Howard +1 (91)
  • Ty Lawson +1 (85)
Going Down
  • Jabari Parker -2 (80)
  • Carmelo Anthony -1 (91)
  • DeMarcus Cousins -1 (89)
  • Goran Dragic -1 (85)
  • Rudy Gay -1 (85)
  • Blake Griffin -1 (90)
  • Al Jefferson -1 (88)
  • James Harden -1 (89)
  • Chris Paul -1 (93)
  • Paul Pierce -1 (81)
  • Al Horford -1 (84)
  • Brook Lopez -1 (81)
  • Josh Smith -1 (82)
  • Wesley Matthews -1 (80)
  • Aaron Afflalo -1 (82)
  • Paul Milsap -1 (83)
Source - EA Sports

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Mintsa @ 11/25/14 01:38 PM
Still waiting on a list of jersey corrections/fixes. Not sure why it's so secretive....these corrections are a GOOD thing!

# 62 dasunsrule32 @ 11/26/14 12:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
The Melo calf sleeves should be fixed. It may require a reset to see it.

No word on the shoes yet!

We only added the Boston pride jersey.

We have a list rundown here.

http://www.easports.com/content/dam/...er-update.xlsx

Again, looking for feedback on the content of the list.

Whadup, Ron?!

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll take care of Butler & Noel.

I'll look into Melo's shoes.

Accessory colors are on hold until we can fix something on our end but, I do have them noted.

Drummond hasn't been wearing a headband as of late. So, it'll stay off for now. I'll look into Butler.

Thanks for the kind words!

Unfortunately not, but this does sound like a good idea for the future!
Just one piece of feedback, the find road purple jerseys are way to light. They are a much darker purple. Thanks for all the update!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

# 63 dasunsrule32 @ 11/26/14 12:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dasunsrule32
Just one piece of feedback, the find road purple jerseys are way to light. They are a much darker purple. Thanks for all the update!

I meant Suns

# 64 _Fernando @ 11/26/14 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Still waiting on a list of jersey corrections/fixes. Not sure why it's so secretive....these corrections are a GOOD thing!
We only added the Celtics pride jersey! I'd gladly call out everything else if there was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkluvsm3
WILL WE BE GETTING AN ART UPDATE OR PLAYER LIKENESS UPDATE LIKE MADDEN 15 WHERE WE GET UPDATED HEAD SCANS OR MISSING ONE'S ADDED TO THE GAME AS A ADD - ON OR PATCH FERNANDO ????
WHY ARE WE USING ALL CAPS?! I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL!

Not sure, the guy who has these answers is out of town right so I can't ask him. I'll hit him up when he gets back.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lild20
You guys gotta lower the ratings for the whole cle team.. They are overrated on the game cmon.... They not even a top five team but some players get rating boost.....
I felt like you forgot to add a 'SMH' at the end.

I agree with what you're saying but, I'm not going to make the changes based on feelings or overall performance. The stats are compared against last years performances and that dictates the individual rating changes.

The overall is then a culmination of those rating changes.

The overall formula skews a little on the offensive side since all there are a ton more of those ratings than the defensive ones.

Once we get things in the systems for help defense and clutch, I'm sure we'll see those guys drop.

Sound good?

# 65 Mintsa @ 11/26/14 10:19 AM
^^^^

OK. Supposedly, people have reported little fixes here and there to certain jerseys. Thats what I'm referring too.

# 66 _Fernando @ 11/26/14 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
^^^^

OK. Supposedly, people have reported little fixes here and there to certain jerseys. Thats what I'm referring too.
I'm not sure if those were fixes in our day 1 patch but, they definitely were not added in this last update. It was only the Celtic pride jersey.

# 67 bkluvsm3 @ 11/26/14 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
We only added the Celtics pride jersey! I'd gladly call out everything else if there was.

WHY ARE WE USING ALL CAPS?! I THOUGHT WE WERE COOL!

Not sure, the guy who has these answers is out of town right so I can't ask him. I'll hit him up when he gets back.

I felt like you forgot to add a 'SMH' at the end.

I agree with what you're saying but, I'm not going to make the changes based on feelings or overall performance. The stats are compared against last years performances and that dictates the individual rating changes.

The overall is then a culmination of those rating changes.

The overall formula skews a little on the offensive side since all there are a ton more of those ratings than the defensive ones.

Once we get things in the systems for help defense and clutch, I'm sure we'll see those guys drop.

Sound good?
Sorry about that Fernando yes we cool man sorry about must had caps lock on....lol thanks for feedback tho and if we can get that I'll be like a kid in a candy store game is looking good plays good as well but some player faces are off, outdated , or missing

# 68 Tonyattia @ 11/26/14 11:58 AM
Hey Fernando are you guys going to add mor ratings for next years game? Like separate standing dunk an standing layup ratings, post fade away and post hook ratings, fadeaway jumper, some type of quickness or agility rating, more ball handling rating like ball security ? It just seems like there needs to be more especially compared to live 09 and 10

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 69 _Fernando @ 11/26/14 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Hey Fernando are you guys going to add mor ratings for next years game? Like separate standing dunk an standing layup ratings, post fade away and post hook ratings, fadeaway jumper, some type of quickness or agility rating, more ball handling rating like ball security ? It just seems like there needs to be more especially compared to live 09 and 10

Yes, we're definitely planning on it.

# 70 Tonyattia @ 11/26/14 01:41 PM
And more tendencies not provided by synergy like tendencies to throw alley oops, flashy passes, tendency to have plays run for a certain player, tendency to do post fade aways ect

# 71 Steve_OS @ 11/26/14 02:12 PM
New roster update available, closing this thread.

# 72 rockchisler @ 11/26/14 02:31 PM
I hope we see roster updates more and more frequently now..

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.