Home
FIFA 15 News Post

FIFA 15 title update #3 for the PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 is available now, as well as title update #2 for the Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Check out the details below.

UPDATE: For a list of updated head scans, click here.

Xbox One/PS4/PC

Added Content & Features
• New authentic player faces for promoted Barclays Premier League teams Leicester City, Burnley, and Queens Park Rangers.
* Accessible after this week’s MatchDay Live update for all non-FUT modes
** Accessible after a FUT squad update coming this week

• Added players, kits, and badges for the two new MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to FIFA Ultimate Team
• Updated FIFA Ultimate Team player item portraits for 18 high-profile players
• Added ability to assign Player Instructions via the squad screen in FIFA Ultimate Team

Issues Addressed
• Gameplay improvements to defensive positioning and lob through balls
• Improvements to kit clashing logic in Pro Clubs and Seasons
• Improvements to cameras in multiple licensed stadiums
• Improvements to “Looking Ahead” audio and overlays in Career Mode
• Improvements in Team Management functionality in multiplayer matches
• General stability fixes in Career Mode
• Ability to Player Lock in Player Career with multiple controllers in use
• Fix to online user population counts in Pro Clubs and Seasons menus
• Fix for issues with player names on certain kits in the BPL
• Fix for audio storylines in in Match Day Live games
• Fixed an issue where transferring progress across console generations could cause FUT Season progress to be tracked incorrectly.
• Addressed FUT player item portraits that show a white background in FUT
• Fixed an issue that would cause the Team of the Week preview to be displayed incorrectly.
• Compare Price in the FUT Transfer Market now works for players who were transferred close to the transfer deadline.
• Using the “Compare Price” feature on in-form Players Items now compares the item with other in-form versions instead of the normal version.

Xbox 360/PS3

Added Content
• New authentic player faces for promoted Barclays Premier League teams Leicester City, Burnley, and Queens Park Rangers.
* Accessible after this week’s MatchDay Live update for all non-FUT modes
** Accessible after a FUT squad update coming this week

• Added players, kits, and badges for the two new MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to FIFA Ultimate Team
• Updated FIFA Ultimate Team player item portraits for 18 high-profile players

Issues addressed
• Gameplay improvements to defensive positioning and lob through balls
• Improvements to kit clashing logic in Pro Clubs and Seasons
• Stability improvements to Career Mode and Co-op Seasons
• Improvements to cameras in multiple licensed stadiums
• Game Face stability fixes in Career Mode
• Fixed an issue where transferring progress across console generations could cause FUT Seasons progress to be tracked incorrectly.
• Compare Price in the FUT Transfer Market now works for players who were transferred close to the transfer deadline.
• Using the “Compare Price” feature on in-form Players Items now compares the item with other in-form versions instead of the normal version.
• Stability improvements when receiving invites for FUT Friendly Seasons.
• Stability improvements at the end of FUT Single Player Seasons matches
• Fixed undefined text on EASFC notifications for FUT Single Player Season promotions.
• Fixed an issue that would cause the Team of the Week preview to be displayed incorrectly.
• Improved stability when receiving FUT Online Friendlies invites.

Source - EA Sports

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 LionsFanNJ @ 11/27/14 12:44 PM
Maybe its just me, but does anyone else feel they altered the ball physics? IO it feels a bit looser in that regard, a good thing in my eyes though.

I will say i have noticed an EXTREME lack of fouls now. Will keep playing though.

# 82 buckeyezombie @ 11/27/14 12:53 PM
They definitely made this game tougher, too tough IMO. The CPU has become a brick wall. Can't score at all anymore, and I could s ore fairly regularly

# 83 bkrich83 @ 11/27/14 01:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LionsFanNJ
Maybe its just me, but does anyone else feel they altered the ball physics? IO it feels a bit looser in that regard, a good thing in my eyes though.

I will say i have noticed an EXTREME lack of fouls now. Will keep playing though.
I am still new to the game, but I am still seeing plenty of fouls, yellow cards and red cards.

In my case it's a small sample size, and I believe the referee has something to do with it as well. (At least I think I read that.)

# 84 LionsFanNJ @ 11/27/14 01:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkrich83
I am still new to the game, but I am still seeing plenty of fouls, yellow cards and red cards.

In my case it's a small sample size, and I believe the referee has something to do with it as well. (At least I think I read that.)
I'll definitely have to test strict refs. You're not the first to mention that

# 85 NYBorn81 @ 11/27/14 03:01 PM
You take some with the bad, and vice versa. This game should be tougher, you shouldn't be scoring goals every time you take a shot. After the patch I restarted my Burnley CM, and in my second friendly, I beat Lazio 7-3. It Lazio came back in the 2nd half and put up 3 straight after not being able to do anything in the 1st. The first friendly, I beat Valencia 5-1, thanks to a Negredo header late in the game. I'm hoping these are just one-off's, I almost know it'll be harder to beat the BPL teams, atleast I'm hoping so. I'm using the Community sliders, but all in all, the game is tougher, as it should be, AI actually seems to play defense now, my goalkeeper is no longer as stupid as he was before. The first two games I feel like I've scored way too many goals for the team I'm using. But all in all, things are good.

# 86 boritter @ 11/27/14 09:44 PM
Is there a way to uninstall the update on the X1? I loved Fifa 15 before but I like it less now. My CBs keep turning away from the ball when defending crosses, as if they are trying NOT to see the ball and trying NOT to defend the cross.

I am also seeing a lot less fouls. Specifically when I seal off a defender while receiving a pass the CPU defender kicks through my leg and breaks up the pass. Before that was a foul 95% of the time. Now it is only called 25% of the time.

# 87 bad_philanthropy @ 11/27/14 10:01 PM
Anyone else noticing drastically reduced cpu rubber banding/90th minutes insanity?

# 88 LionsFanNJ @ 11/28/14 01:02 PM
..yeah i really think EA messed with the ball physics and first touches. In a good way. The CPU isn't as razor sharp and clinical in my CM at thwe moment. Normally on world class they carve me up in every way. I like it.

Still haven't seen a lot of fouls yet.

# 89 pj_28 @ 11/28/14 06:51 PM
With this newest update I have seen ONE foul in 6 games. I have had lots of situations that would have been called a foul before this update and just let it go now. The lack of fouls is really getting on my nerves because now I can't slow down play and punish over aggressive defenders. I hate that part of this update, and I want to go back to how it was so that in my career it doesn't feel like the ref is just there for show.

# 90 DataBull @ 11/28/14 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NightRaven3
Ya like the 8 year olds love to win 20-0. And like most of us, we like a challenge. Harder the game the better the game
Play online games sometime. Half the people will immediately quit your online game if you get a two goal lead. Lots and lots of sports game players want the game to be easy, not hard.

# 91 buckeyezombie @ 11/28/14 09:22 PM
It's now a constant CPU tackle fest, at least on WC. Even in the box the tackles come flying out of no where, flawless tackes. Dropped back down to Pro, which seems tougher but more fair. And the CPU seems to attack more on Pro then it used to

# 92 bad_philanthropy @ 11/28/14 09:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by buckeyezombie
It's now a constant CPU tackle fest, at least on WC. Even in the box the tackles come flying out of no where, flawless tackes. Dropped back down to Pro, which seems tougher but more fair. And the CPU seems to attack more on Pro then it used to
The cpu is better at tackling, but it's because most players aren't as dynamic with the ball at their feet, and aren't as explosive out of their first touch. The cpu tackling can maybe be a bit overpowered at times, but I feel like it's much better.

I'm actually quite surprised by this patch. They only vaguely listed "defensive positioning" as the gameplay thing that was altered, but I feel like this is one of the most significant gameplay changing patches I can recall in a sports game. It's a drastically different playing game. Scrappier, and a definitely taken off the rails quite a bit. Also, seems like players play way more to their ratings—at least with the ball at their feet.

Not seeing the reduction in cards. I'm playing with Preston North End in CM, and League One games are quite rugged with a lot of stopping and starting due to fouls. Though I can see how some might be seeing fewer fouls due to players not being as defenders playing a little farther off the man, and therefore being better able to make a play on explosive moves with the ball.

# 93 orion523 @ 11/28/14 10:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bad_philanthropy
The cpu is better at tackling, but it's because most players aren't as dynamic with the ball at their feet, and aren't as explosive out of their first touch. The cpu tackling can maybe be a bit overpowered at times, but I feel like it's much better.

I'm actually quite surprised by this patch. They only vaguely listed "defensive positioning" as the gameplay thing that was altered, but I feel like this is one of the most significant gameplay changing patches I can recall in a sports game. It's a drastically different playing game. Scrappier, and a definitely taken off the rails quite a bit. Also, seems like players play way more to their ratings—at least with the ball at their feet.

Not seeing the reduction in cards. I'm playing with Preston North End in CM, and League One games are quite rugged with a lot of stopping and starting due to fouls. Though I can see how some might be seeing fewer fouls due to players not being as defenders playing a little farther off the man, and therefore being better able to make a play on explosive moves with the ball.
Completely agree, the game first and foremost has finally achieved some balance, more akin to how 14 was in that regard, and once we get the sliders back in line, this will be one helluva good playing football game, not perfect of course, but sill damn good.

# 94 Chronic Narnia @ 11/28/14 11:09 PM
Haven't played in a few weeks. Is the screen size/overscan/presentation fixed on PS4 yet?

# 95 dubcity @ 11/28/14 11:22 PM
Seems like the CPU is making fewer of those out of control sliding tackles, which is obviously going to result in fewer yellow and red cards. Overall, though, it's probably for the best.

At the same time, I'm seeing refs just flat out not calling obvious fouls. Which may be an artificial way for EA to speed up the game. Reminds me of FIFA 13. /nightmares

It's still way too easy to beat defenders using pace control and quick change of direction. I was hoping they would address that a bit, but oh well.

Edit: and right after I type all that, I draw a red card on a slide tackle from behind. So, yeah. Who knows?

# 96 Cavalera @ 11/29/14 04:29 AM
I am the only one, who think that nothing is fixed with this title update again? I read some positive comments about CPU's defending is became a wall, etc... so I was very hopeful, but this game dissapoints me every time. It's the same situation: you can run by them easily from the kick-off with almost anyone. I really don't notice any differences...

# 97 bkrich83 @ 11/29/14 11:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cavalera
I am the only one, who think that nothing is fixed with this title update again? I read some positive comments about CPU's defending is became a wall, etc... so I was very hopeful, but this game dissapoints me every time. It's the same situation: you can run by them easily from the kick-off with almost anyone. I really don't notice any differences...
Hmm ...shenanigans?

# 98 ~LiverpoolRed~ @ 11/29/14 08:52 PM
Finally got to try out the latest update. After my first game the main things I noticed were how more aggressive the cpu is when it comes to tackling. There was a red card for both teams including a pk. 3 out of the 5 yellows the cpu accumulated were a result of a late challenge after I made a pass. Tackles were 24/22 in the game. And the Cpu actually shot from long range. It caught me off guard the first time they did,the go just managed to parry it away.

# 99 HKPound @ 11/29/14 10:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~LiverpoolRed~
Finally got to try out the latest update. After my first game the main things I noticed were how more aggressive the cpu is when it comes to tackling. There was a red card for both teams including a pk. 3 out of the 5 yellows the cpu accumulated were a result of a late challenge after I made a pass. Tackles were 24/22 in the game. And the Cpu actually shot from long range. It caught me off guard the first time they did,the go just managed to parry it away.
Even before the update I was fouled 4 games a row in the box as well as a red card outside of the box in Career Mode.

# 100 melody1 @ 11/30/14 02:25 AM
Im definitely finding it harder to win since the update last week. Think I was on an unbeaten run of about 10 games before the patch, lost 2 out of 3 since the update. Could just be my run coming to an end I guess, dunno.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.