Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

First teased back in October with a subtle "Like" by Ramone Russell in a Forum post by seanjeezy, it is now official.

The first news on MLB 15 The Show is scheduled to be announced at the Sony PlayStation Experience on December 6th - 7th in Las Vegas, Nevada.

What are you hoping to hear?

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 81 nemesis04 @ 12/04/14 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MR8inchesBPEL
Hopefully the bat on ball physics and pickoffs and animations are better in the new one.
He's back and there is shrinkage!

# 82 bwiggy33 @ 12/05/14 01:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
He's back and there is shrinkage!
Seriously dying right now! This is too good.

# 83 MatrixTN @ 12/05/14 02:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DemurOnion
LMAO. I don't even want to know.
PBU troll.

# 84 Jimmydm90 @ 12/05/14 04:04 AM
All the stuff that's been previously mentioned; improved physics, presentation, animations, commentary, create a stadium, etc.)

I would also like to see enhanced AI. Trades, coaching. If possible a rivalry system where players and teams remember past encounters and act accordingly with specific animations included.

Also amped up content (animations and commentary) for huge career events (breaking records, first major league game, retirement, hall of fame) So that those moments have all the emotion, pomp and circumstance that they should.

# 85 WONTV5 @ 01/02/15 03:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Splitter77
sad. but its the main reason i didn't get the game last year.
When i got MLB 14 the Show..I was very excited. But, when I noticed and realized that i wasn't able to turn off the HR celebration camera. I sold my game. i was turn off by it because it killed the TV broadcast style experience and also i wasn't able to see where the baseball landed. No- doubter or border liners..I want the option to turn on & off the HR celebration camera back on MLB 15 The Show. I plan on getting the ps3 version since I have no plans in getting the ps4 anytime soon. i hope that SCEA addresses this topic/issue and puts back the option. they should of never taken it off in the first place. I will determine if I'll get it or not. If the option is not in MLB 15..i'll be sticking with MLB 13 a little longer.

# 86 Joey @ 01/02/15 09:43 AM
The funny thing is, it does NOT go into the HR Celebration camera every time. I see it more on foul ball "HR's" than actual HR's.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sgt_Carnage
Really? You sold the game because some option wasn't present? I wonder about todays gamer sometimes.

# 87 Ghost Of The Year @ 01/02/15 10:47 AM
Quote:
Really? You sold the game because some option wasn't present? I wonder about todays gamer sometimes.
Takes all kinds to make the world go 'round.
There are even some who quit playing 'cause they can't set concession prices.

# 88 Splitter77 @ 01/02/15 11:18 AM
Quote:
people have personal preferences.
i didnt get the game last year and that was one of the main reasons.

all ive wanted in this game for 5 years now is no hr camera, fictional player fantasy draft option and the ability to see the flight of the bsll off the bat from btp camera.
mlb the show 12 is still my fav becsuse it had no hr camera and im using some awesome fictional rosters some os guyss made.

its my all time fav baseball game after hh2001 on the pc

# 89 ShowTyme15 @ 01/02/15 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
Takes all kinds to male the world go 'round.
There are even some who quit playing 'cause they can't set concession prices.
Add SOTS to the list as well.

# 90 Jimmydm90 @ 01/02/15 02:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Add SOTS to the list as well.

SOTS I at least understand. If you're playing the game for 100+ hours it can drive you nuts hearing the same 10-20 songs over and over. Potentially shortening the amount of time you want to play by a substantial margin.

# 91 Charsam18 @ 01/05/15 09:34 AM
Will MLB 15 the show have any pre-order bonuses just like last year's game?

# 92 adh5199 @ 01/05/15 11:45 AM
After the teaser video we saw, I believe everyone wanting better player models and better graphics are going to be disappointed. From what we could tell, everything looked the same as 14 with the exception of a few Nike Swooshes.......

# 93 dalger21 @ 01/05/15 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adh5199
After the teaser video we saw, I believe everyone wanting better player models and better graphics are going to be disappointed. From what we could tell, everything looked the same as 14 with the exception of a few Nike Swooshes.......
First video of the year for the new game...wait til Feb before passing quite judgement.

# 94 Tommyklaid @ 01/07/15 03:07 PM
Could it be Christmas today?
#shownews

# 95 seanjeezy @ 01/07/15 03:33 PM
Did Ramone say if he was going to be at CES this year?

# 96 ShowTyme15 @ 01/07/15 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Did Ramone say if he was going to be at CES this year?
He confirmed SCEA will not be at CES this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Don't expect any MLB The Show news from CES we will not be there this year.

# 97 seanjeezy @ 01/07/15 06:35 PM
Quote:
He confirmed SCEA will not be at CES this year.
ehh... I think its been a couple of years since they've attended anyway so no loss there.

# 98 ShowTyme15 @ 01/07/15 06:51 PM
Quote:
ehh... I think its been a couple of years since they've attended anyway so no loss there.
Its been 2 years I believe?????

# 99 countryboy @ 01/07/15 07:32 PM
Quote:
I thought they were there last year???

# 100 seanjeezy @ 01/07/15 07:55 PM
Quote:
Its been 2 years I believe?????
Yeah that sounds about right, might have been when they showed off the vita version for the first time so that's MLB '12 IIRC

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.