02:40 PM - November 28, 2014 by Steve_OS
The 111th episode of the Press Row Podcast is pulled from our live Thanksgiving Press Row Hangout, as host Rich Grisham is joined by regular panelists Bryan Wiedey from PastaPadre and T.J. Lauerman from ThatSportsGamer as well as special guest Pete Dodd from Dodd Scientifics. The crew chats about a number of topics, including Bryan’s suggestion that NBA Live move to free-to-play, the post-release support of various sports titles since their release this year, and several others. There’s nothing quite like a long Thanksgiving weekend of food and football; enjoy the show!
Joining us this week:
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- Pete Dodd, Dodd Scientifics (@atPeteDodd)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 15 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.