Home
WWE 2K15 News Post

WWE 2K15's newest patch (1.02) is now available on PlayStation 4, and will be available to Xbox One users later today. 2K Sports says they got this patch out as soon as possible by prioritizing game bugs and issues first, with later updates expected to tune the game. Check out the details below or on 2K Sports' website:

Quote:
WWE 2K15

PlayStation 4 and Xbox One – Patch 1.02 Highlights

TOTAL NUMBER OF PATCH UPDATES: 190+; improvements include the following items:

MAJOR FIXES
  • Fixed issues that could affect a player’s save data and downloadable content
  • Fixed an issue that could impede progress in MyCAREER
  • Addressed several issues related to downloadable content presentation and intercompatibility
ONLINE MATCHES
  • Custom Superstar names now properly display on the loading screen of a Ranked Online match
  • Addressed an issue affect COM selection in Online Private Matches
GAMEPLAY & USER INTERFACE
  • Improved gameplay presentation related to the performance of certain moves.
  • Improved AI behavior in Tag Team and Royal Rumble matches
  • Springboard attacks against grounded opponents who are reacting or recovering will now animate more naturally.
  • Players are now able to use Tag Team Finishers properly with a custom-created tag team.
  • Comebacks should now be easier to perform
  • Clarified numerous message prompts to offer more useful information to the player
  • Addressed inconsistencies in text presentation in WWE Universe mode
  • Addressed scrolling issues for selecting Divas in the Superstar selection screen
  • Addressed a menu flow issue in Community Creations
CREATION SUITE
  • Addressed several issues related to downloadable content presentation and intercompatibility
  • Addressed a number of display issues when editing in WWE Creations
VISUAL PRESENTATION
  • Reduced the occurrences of visual distortions that can occur during entrances featuring characters with long hair
  • Characters who wear hats during entrances will no longer have two hats if you assign a hat in an alternate attire.

Game: WWE 2K15Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 6 - View All
WWE 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RobD4477 @ 12/08/14 03:33 PM
No more double hats! Yeah!

# 2 awffltony77 @ 12/08/14 03:48 PM
Nothing about the default difficulty in MC???? Booooooo

# 3 jbrock11 @ 12/08/14 03:49 PM
They need to update entrance music or at least allow us the ability to do it.

# 4 Retropyro @ 12/08/14 04:19 PM
Would love to see the ability to change options in MC, like difficulty or blood.

# 5 Mercury112491 @ 12/08/14 04:31 PM
Love they improved Tag AI. Hope that means your partner will actually stop pin break ups.

Nothing about the MiTB and Royal Rumble universe glitches is frustrating.

# 6 Mercury112491 @ 12/08/14 04:49 PM
Dbl post 10char

# 7 subinate027 @ 12/08/14 05:13 PM
Has the blood been fixed during regular matches? By that I mean from not showing up during matches but not until the victory celebration?

# 8 threattonature @ 12/08/14 06:08 PM
Nothing about online pinfalls being horrible? That's the main thing I'm hoping gets patched.

# 9 DblocW @ 12/09/14 09:25 AM
Was the XB1 patch released yet? I dont wanna put the game in and all my stuff gets deleted again ( although it probably did when I powered it off 5 days ago ) 😧

# 10 and1product @ 12/11/14 06:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DblocW
Was the XB1 patch released yet? I dont wanna put the game in and all my stuff gets deleted again ( although it probably did when I powered it off 5 days ago ) 😧
Still no patch for us xbox users? This is ridiculous.

# 11 subinate027 @ 12/12/14 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by and1product
Still no patch for us xbox users? This is ridiculous.
Yes it is.

# 12 sportskid84 @ 12/13/14 02:29 PM
Yeah I'm waiting on this patch to start my universe

# 13 MLB Bob @ 12/27/14 11:16 PM
I deleted the update and it wont prompt me to download it again. How do i get it?

# 14 Sinner @ 12/29/14 04:08 PM
Did this patch download automatically cause I really don't remember ever being notified of having a patch...how can I tell if I have it?

# 15 RyanLaFalce @ 12/30/14 11:17 PM
Any word on when the pin meter lag online will be fixed?

# 16 MoneyOvaHuds @ 12/31/14 11:30 AM
I hope in the next patch that they fix the issue in MyCareer where you spend VC to train with a superstar and switches your entire moveset to that superstars . That shouldn't happen IMO , it should just unlock their moves and you get to pick which ones you want to use .

# 17 MoneyOvaHuds @ 12/31/14 11:33 AM
Also because of the patch I think on XB1 idk about PS4 but in certain matches not the showcase there are framerate issues now .. Some choppiness in offline matches . I heard it was smooth before the patch so you guys might want to check that out if you're reading this .

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.