Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Patch #3 for NBA 2K15 is available now for PC users. This patch was released earlier in the week for PlayStation 4 and should be available for Xbox One users later this week.

If you missed the NBA 2K15 patch #3 details, click here.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 81 lakers24 @ 12/13/14 04:32 PM
^Same here, mines downloaded first before opening.

# 82 bcruise @ 12/13/14 04:39 PM
Yeah, Steam downloads things pretty quietly by default, such that you may not notice unless you actually try to run the program that's being patched. I've had it hog the network traffic on my router and mess up online games on my other systems before, so I usually take a close look at the downloads page (or just disable Steam entirely) when I'm about to play something I don't want getting interrupted.

There's options to confirm you want an update to download/install of course, but I find it more convenient to just let them download automatically.

# 83 donjulio @ 12/14/14 05:19 AM
Did they really fix that post engage/disengage crap people do in online ranked matche? I hate that b.s

# 84 fearwhatnow @ 12/14/14 06:38 AM
I'm still having major problems shooting post patch. With either Real FG% or User Timing setting. Bricks all over (at least I've seen all the rim physics in full... ) I consider myself a veteran NBA2k player, a veteran sports videogames player also and I'm really getting upset right now. I'm shooting with the sim sliders around 25-32% !!! I've tried increasing the shooting success sliders but I still have problems.
It would be really great if someone has some "solution" because I'm doing something wrong for sure.
* I'm a sim player and I'm running plays all the time.

# 85 BrianFifaFan @ 12/14/14 07:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
I'm still having major problems shooting post patch. With either Real FG% or User Timing setting. Bricks all over (at least I've seen all the rim physics in full... ) I consider myself a veteran NBA2k player, a veteran sports videogames player also and I'm really getting upset right now. I'm shooting with the sim sliders around 25-32% !!! I've tried increasing the shooting success sliders but I still have problems.
It would be really great if someone has some "solution" because I'm doing something wrong for sure.
* I'm a sim player and I'm running plays all the time.
I was having a major problems shooting when i was trying to release at the top of the jump like I had before. Then I started releasing as the player was getting up to the top and it helped. It reminds me a lot now of the free throw mechanic, if I wait until I think I should let go of the stick, it's too late. But, yeah, shooting is really, really hard post patch.

# 86 fearwhatnow @ 12/14/14 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianFifaFan
I was having a major problems shooting when i was trying to release at the top of the jump like I had before. Then I started releasing as the player was getting up to the top and it helped. It reminds me a lot now of the free throw mechanic, if I wait until I think I should let go of the stick, it's too late. But, yeah, shooting is really, really hard post patch.
Oh, thanks Brian. So I have to release the stick before the player reaches the top with the ball? Then we're talking about really low ms reaction and a very tiny release window.

# 87 tril @ 12/14/14 10:42 AM
anyone having the issue where the in game menus disappear. even when you pause the game they disappear. I cant make subs, or adjustments cause the menus arent there. even when you pause the game they arent there. even to exit is gone.

# 88 fearwhatnow @ 12/15/14 09:01 AM
It was a matter of time to adapt to the new shooting mechanics. I've changed the setting from User Timing to Real FG% though and raised the shooting success sliders to 46-46-47-49 in AllStar/Sim. I'm now shooting at 53% from the field so I guess I have to decrease some shooting values again.
Thanks Brian for your valuable help!

I have also around 20 fouls per game for each team (nearly 38-40 in total) with all the fouls sliders maxed out at 100 except Shooting at 95.
I'm trying to increase TO for cpu. Right now I have the Pass Accuracy, Handling and Hands at 43 but I feel I can go even at 40 to reach a number of 12-16 cpu turnovers per game.
Everything else is nearly perfect. This patch was like a gameplay DLC or an expansion. Good job by 2k indeed.

# 89 fearwhatnow @ 12/16/14 11:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YungPrinceRedd
Nobody else has gotten the update for Xbox One yet? It's been out for over a week for PS4 already.
Here's the NBA2k PC forum. There's a specific consoles forum for the game and this particular subject.

In other news:
I've played 3 MyCareer games and I found the mode quite enjoyable and playable. I remember this mode been plagued with problems and several flaws the past years.3 games is a small sample though. Is this mode playable this year or will I soon face some bugs and problems?

# 90 23 @ 12/16/14 03:08 PM
Don't bother responding to any posts not about the PC.

I'll handle it

# 91 mauro78 @ 12/19/14 01:42 PM
Its me or Patch#2 plays a more physical game of basketball and also player seems to had more weight compared to patch#3???

I did install patch #3 and it improve passing and many other stuff but.....I really miss patch #2....

anyone else notice this?

# 92 rafikomp @ 12/20/14 10:40 AM
Hello,
My game crashes every time I open My Team and My Player Store. What should I do to fix it?

# 93 fearwhatnow @ 12/21/14 07:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauro78
Its me or Patch#2 plays a more physical game of basketball and also player seems to had more weight compared to patch#3???

I did install patch #3 and it improve passing and many other stuff but.....I really miss patch #2....

anyone else notice this?
It's definitely the other way. The new patch introduces a more physical game and the players have more weight for sure. You can feel this on your defensive efforts. Physical game has been upgraded with the new patch, that's why we now have more fouls and fragrant fouls too.

# 94 mauro78 @ 12/21/14 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fearwhatnow
It's definitely the other way. The new patch introduces a more physical game and the players have more weight for sure. You can feel this on your defensive efforts. Physical game has been upgraded with the new patch, that's why we now have more fouls and fragrant fouls too.
I agree with you my bad patch #3 is a must ...
...I did play it a lot this weekend.....bet patch in 2k history,,,,

# 95 Vroman @ 12/22/14 04:11 AM
They could remove the rendering of outside players while you playing MyPark match. I get some frame drops when park is full of people.

# 96 sot01 @ 12/22/14 06:51 PM
Can my pc play this game. I am having lagging issues and installed all three patch but nothing seems to work.

Processor: i7 CPU [email protected]
Ram: 6Gb
System 64 bit
graphic card: PowerColor TurboDuo R9 280

# 97 bcruise @ 12/22/14 10:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sot01
Can my pc play this game. I am having lagging issues and installed all three patch but nothing seems to work.

System 64 bit
Processor is fine, I get 60 fps gameplay with an i7 860 and 8 GB ram. I don't know that video card.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

# 98 sot01 @ 12/23/14 02:46 AM
This is the description for the video card

The PowerColor TurboDuo AXR9 280 3GBD5-T2DHE/OC is powered by a Radeon R9 280

Just very lost in why my computer still lags. Any help regarding the lagging issue is greatly appreciated.

Thanks all

# 99 fearwhatnow @ 12/23/14 05:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sot01

System 64 bit
Cpu is kinda weak. Can you post your ingame settings please? Turn off AA, supersampling off in config file and try some settings on medium.
I highly recommend overclocking your cpu to max out your gpu performance. You'll see a huge difference at 3.6ghz. You'll even see a big difference in performance at 3.2ghz.
If you need any further help don't hesitate to ask.

# 100 Vroman @ 12/24/14 09:27 AM
It should work no problems at all with that rig, that i7 is old but still very capable to run games.
I use intel i3-3240 (dual core physically) and I only get held back by my gpu (radeon 7850 1gb). Running everything high, except texture quality on medium (too little vram for high and I can't notice difference between the 2)

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.