Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Patch #3 for NBA 2K15 is available now for PC users. This patch was released earlier in the week for PlayStation 4 and should be available for Xbox One users later this week.

If you missed the NBA 2K15 patch #3 details, click here.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 dace90 @ 12/24/14 03:28 PM
Hi!

I reinstalled my windows and the game too and now i can't connect to the servers. After i click connect it doesn't do anything. Do you know any solutions?

# 102 trobinson97 @ 12/24/14 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sot01
Can my pc play this game. I am having lagging issues and installed all three patch but nothing seems to work.

Processor: i7 CPU [email protected]
Ram: 6Gb
System 64 bit
graphic card: PowerColor TurboDuo R9 280

You're fine man.

Quote:
Hi!

I reinstalled my windows and the game too and now i can't connect to the servers. After i click connect it doesn't do anything. Do you know any solutions?
How long has it been since you tried to connect? Maybe the servers were down temporarily. Do you have a firewall that is blocking the connection? Windows firewall is enabled by default in Windows, and since you just re-installed, you might have to configure it so Steam is allowed through.

Is it possible that you have multiple 2K accounts and are logged into the wrong one? Do you have any other online enabled Steam games you can check to see are able to connect?

# 103 firefox1414 @ 12/24/14 10:16 PM
i have few questions about the new patch-

1. is this patch also for users who don't have the original game or have steam account?
2. is the last 2 patches ar included in it, or i should install them separately ?
3. after i install the patch it's change the settings (for example sliders, or the video\controller\coach settings) ?
4. is it also a roster patch ? in the released game i don't have some players like k.j mccdaniels, shawne williams etc.

thanks!

# 104 joosegoose @ 12/25/14 02:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox1414
i have few questions about the new patch-

1. is this patch also for users who don't have the original game or have steam account?
2. is the last 2 patches ar included in it, or i should install them separately ?
3. after i install the patch it's change the settings (for example sliders, or the video\controller\coach settings) ?
4. is it also a roster patch ? in the released game i don't have some players like k.j mccdaniels, shawne williams etc.

thanks!
I don't understand, there's no such thing as a non-steam version of the game. I believe even a physical copy would have Steam integration that allows downloading patches/rosters. As long as you're logged in to Steam and online the game will automatically download the patches and rosters.

# 105 firefox1414 @ 12/25/14 12:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by joosegoose
I don't understand, there's no such thing as a non-steam version of the game. I believe even a physical copy would have Steam integration that allows downloading patches/rosters. As long as you're logged in to Steam and online the game will automatically download the patches and rosters.
there is, if you download it as a torrent (with crack etc) you can't play online\ get connection to servers.

# 106 Goffs @ 12/25/14 03:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by firefox1414
there is, if you download it as a torrent (with crack etc) you can't play online\ get connection to servers.
Uh...there's your issue right there...2k is online constantly to get daily roster updates.

Btw this is frowned upon here...

# 107 Nza @ 12/25/14 06:51 PM
Save up and buy it - it's easily the best sports game on PC for a long long time.

# 108 FeroWil5 @ 02/23/15 04:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vroman
About time, hope it'll be good.
COMO LO DESCARGOOOOOOOOOOOO?

# 109 MichaelHanson @ 05/13/15 06:53 PM
Have they tampered with the shooting in this patch?
Before this patch in MyCareer I was able to hit most of my shots and had golden deadeye, my player was a SF rated 88 with max shooting stats, I decided to start a new MyCareer as a PG and maxed out playmaking and shooting, now my player can't hit a jumpshot to save his life, I have the golden deadeye this time around too but still most of my shots are misses unless I get a perfect release.
If i'm the width of a hair away from perfect release most of my shots don't go in and if i'm contested, forget about it, no way in hell will that shot go in, after this patch a turnaround jumper is what get's me the most points, if I were to try 10 jump shots and never hit perfect release I would go 4/10, with a turnaround jumper I could probably hit about 7/10, it's frustrated me to the point where I feel like cheating just so my player can actually make a bucket.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.