Home
FIFA 15 News Post

Thanks to BradyBunch88 on the Operation Sports Forums for his great FIFA beginners guide. If you want to cheat ahead in this series, you can see the full document at the link. Throughout the rest of this week, we'll be posting tidbits from the guide to help newer FIFA players along. Today, we're looking at players wages and contracts!

Wages - I have yet to not give the player what he wants. If you squad rotate a lot, you can typically give a player what he wants if he wants to be an important player or a crucial player. The key is making sure you can meet your player's expectations.

Contracts - Again, this is a story of giving the player what they want. If a player does reject, don't give up and offer again the next week.

Canceling Contracts - If/when you do this, make sure you never want that player again because they likely won't re-sign for you ever.

Player Morale - If a player says that he is unhappy, that means he wants to play more. Give the player a couple of games on the field and they'll typically come back saying, "Thanks for putting me back into the team."

If they are unhappy because management is poor, the solution to that is simple: win more games. If they're unhappy because they are underpaid, you can give them a new contract or sell them, whichever makes more financial sense for your club.

How do you manage players wages, contracts, and morale in FIFA 15?

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SVCbearcat10 @ 12/17/14 11:58 AM
I did find his guide very helpful. The only criticism is that it cheats the mode/experience. I'm talking about the points where it says to save just in case you don't get your desired outcome, so you can quit and try again. That takes away the fun/challenge/realism, things don't always work out in your favor despite doing the right things.

# 2 Entiae @ 12/17/14 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMChrisS
If they are unhappy because management is poor, the solution to that is simple: win more games.
I don't know if this is true. I've seen "unhappy because management is poor" after ignoring a request from a player who wanted to play/start in the next match. I usually try to oblige when receiving those emails to keep morale up, but when my fourth-string keeper is asking to play in an important game... well, no.

# 3 redsox4evur @ 12/17/14 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Entiae
I don't know if this is true. I've seen "unhappy because management is poor" after ignoring a request from a player who wanted to play/start in the next match. I usually try to oblige when receiving those emails to keep morale up, but when my fourth-string keeper is asking to play in an important game... well, no.
Yep that is the only time I don't play a bench that guy that wants to play unless I am playing with a team like Bayern. Yes I use big name teams, live with it. But if Ribery is getting mad because he is not playing, I would play him because he has the skills to match up in those big games.

# 4 playfifacoins @ 12/20/14 12:22 AM
nice post! if anyone want to buy cheap fifa coins, contacts me, thanks --www.fifagroups.com

# 5 jb12780 @ 12/20/14 12:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by playfifacoins
nice post! if anyone want to buy cheap fifa coins, contacts me, thanks --www.fifagroups.com
No thanks Mr. Spam

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.