Home
EA Sports UFC News Post

For those of you that didn't get Bruce Lee in EA Sports UFC via pre-order or purchased him individually or in a bundle in the UFC Store, you're in luck.

Bruce Lee will be available to download for free to play in EA Sports UFC from December 22, 2014 through January 5, 2015 on both Xbox One and PlayStation 4. All variations of Bruce Lee will be available, as listed below.
  • Bruce Lee – Bantamweight Division (Currently $1.99)
  • Bruce Lee – Featherweight Division (Currently $1.99)
  • Bruce Lee – Lightweight Division (Currently $1.99)
  • Bruce Lee – Welterweight Division (Currently $1.99)
  • Bruce Lee – Weightclass Bundle (all four divisions) - (Currently $5.99)
In case you missed it, you can download EA Sports UFC for free if you are an EA Access subscriber.

Source - EA Sports

Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 1 speedtrucker @ 12/19/14 06:20 PM
Does this mean we can download him for free through the dates listed above and "own" him forever?

or that we can download him AND play for free through the dates listed above and then he locks?

# 2 believeinnow @ 12/19/14 07:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by speedtrucker
Does this mean we can download him for free through the dates listed above and "own" him forever?

or that we can download him AND play for free through the dates listed above and then he locks?
According to EA SPORTS, he's free and yours to keep, you just have to download him between those dates.

# 3 fishingtime @ 12/19/14 09:45 PM
Wonder why they are doing this since he is un-lockable for free anyways. You would think they would want people to play offline modes as well.

# 4 bballshawn24 @ 12/20/14 02:57 AM
lol you'd think people wouldve completed career mode on pro atleast once?

# 5 scottyo60 @ 12/20/14 02:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bballshawn24
This is bad I know, but I've had the game a month after it came out and I've only played about 2 matches in career. I just created a paper universe and been after that ever since

# 6 sarlndr @ 12/21/14 07:52 PM
Great news for me.

# 7 jb12780 @ 12/21/14 08:41 PM
I just downloaded all of them now for free so they are available.

# 8 speedtrucker @ 12/21/14 10:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jb12780
I just downloaded all of them now for free so they are available.
same here, just downloaded it as well.

looks like it is a day earlier just like the actual game being available on EA Access.

# 9 bigO12677 @ 12/22/14 10:01 AM
I just checked the store in the game plus PSN and theres still a charge...... did I miss something? Do we need a code?

# 10 bigdoc85 @ 12/22/14 12:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigO12677
I just checked the store in the game plus PSN and theres still a charge...... did I miss something? Do we need a code?
I wonder if this will be addressed on the regular Tuesday PSN update.

# 11 JohnDoe8865 @ 12/22/14 01:12 PM
Definitely not showing free for me on PSN right now. Maybe tomorrow or later tonight?

# 12 allBthere @ 12/22/14 01:44 PM
Quote:
I competed it when I had an xbox one, but not on hard and found out afterwards you need to beat it on hard - and at the time I found hard to be unreasonable a lot of the time.

# 13 Turbojugend @ 12/22/14 03:56 PM
Now showing up as free on PSN, at least on the web store.

# 14 speedtrucker @ 12/22/14 05:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fishingtime
Wonder why they are doing this since he is un-lockable for free anyways. You would think they would want people to play offline modes as well.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by allBthere
I competed it when I had an xbox one, but not on hard and found out afterwards you need to beat it on hard - and at the time I found hard to be unreasonable a lot of the time.

I got this through EA Access and had no idea that he was unlockable via the career mode. that being said, I'm terrible at the game and am having an interesting time enough on whatever is just above easy... don't think I could complete the career mode on Hard...

so I will gladly take Bruce for free, still bought Royce Gracie though.

# 15 PhiPsi1 @ 01/03/15 10:03 PM
@All -

So where can we find the Bruce Lee download? Is it in the PSN store? Please advise.

Thanks fellas!

# 16 JohnDoe8865 @ 01/04/15 03:13 AM
Yeah the PSN store should have it. I "bought" it and queued it for download from my laptop but I assume it's just as easy to find on the PS4.

# 17 PhiPsi1 @ 01/06/15 08:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JohnDoe8865
Yeah the PSN store should have it. I "bought" it and queued it for download from my laptop but I assume it's just as easy to find on the PS4.

I found the Bruce Lee downloads yesterday on the PSN store at about 10PM EST. But for some reason they were showing up as $1.99 each and not free. Oh well...I guess I will just have to conquer career mode on the hard difficulty to get access to Bruce Lee for free...

And I gotta say...this game is amazing!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.