Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

NBA Live 15 title update #2 has finally arrived this morning for Xbox One users. It includes Christmas uniforms and weighs in at 3.7 GB. The same patch was released for PlayStation 4 users on December 12th.

Let us know what you are seeing. Details for title update #2 have been posted below.

Synergy will affect rosters both offline and online. If a player doesn't dress, he will not be available in online or offline Play Now. This will not affect Dynasty, Rising Star or Ultimate Team.

NEW PLAYER HEAD SCANS

Added 15 scanned player heads including:
  • Noah Vonleh
  • Shabazz Napier
  • Gary Harris
  • Elfrid Payton
  • Zach LaVine
  • Dario Saric
  • James Young
  • Nik Stauskas
  • T.J. Warren
  • Doug McDermott
CHRISTMAS DAY UNIFORMS
Added uniforms that teams will wear on Christmas Day

LIVE ULTIMATE TEAM
More than 50 bug fixes, as well as an improved interface for LUT Fantasy Challenges. Also added Quicksell Value view to Items, as well as Pack Bundles.

THREE-POINT SHOOTING
Adjustments to three-point shooting percentage and effectiveness, for both CPU and User controlled teams.

CONTESTED LAYUPS
Tuned collisions and contests when driving the lane and going up for a layup for more varied results. Expect more misses if there is heavy contact in the paint.

SIGNATURE JUMPERS AND FREE THROW ROUTINES
Added more authentic shooting animations for players around the league.

SHOT TIMING
We’ve made timing for releasing your shot more forgiving for both online and offline play. Now, the timing feels more natural and predictable.

BALL TRAJECTORY AND PHYSICS
Tuned the shot arc and rim physics for more organic shot types and results. Gone are the days where every made three-pointer is a swish.

DEFENSIVE BITE AND PUMP FAKE ANIMATIONS
Players will recover much quicker and have better overall positioning while defending dribble moves and fakes.

INBOUND PLAYS
Tuned the AI during inbound plays to be more responsive and initiate more movement.

SHOT FEEDBACK METER
Enhanced the feedback system to include your player’s rating for that particular shot type and whether you were open or not.

INVISIBLE BOUNDARIES
Cleaned up some of the invisible boundary issues when moving along the baseline with the ball.

STEAL ATTEMPTS
Tuned stealing to address spamming issues with results in more fouls being called.

END OF GAME AI
Address late game AI issues where players would not react or respond naturally – often causing them to dribble the ball out or not attempt a shot with the clock winding down.

INTENTIONAL FOUL
Adjusted the intentional foul animation to address player warping issues.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 The Craigler @ 12/20/14 11:10 AM
Wow, just downloaded the patch on Xbox One. I think the graphics have had a noticeable upgrade in this one!

# 2 Calvenn @ 12/20/14 11:12 AM
Are there different patch sizes for both platforms or something? 3.7 gb? Wow. Hope Xb1 is not getting special treatment

# 3 mike24forever @ 12/20/14 11:46 AM
3.7 gb's!!! Nice, here's the problem.

I've got some deleting to do!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 4 grodbetatted @ 12/20/14 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike24forever

Yea bro I bought a 1tb hard drive a few months ago or I wouldn't have been able to get NBA live, nba 2k , sunset overdrive, or cod

# 5 grodbetatted @ 12/20/14 01:17 PM
I'm just waiting for someone to say Dwyane Wade's name is spelled wrong because they've never seen his first name before haha

# 6 grodbetatted @ 12/20/14 01:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvenn
Are there different patch sizes for both platforms or something? 3.7 gb? Wow. Hope Xb1 is not getting special treatment
Ps4 received another patch this am as well.. I think the Xbox just got both patches in one

# 7 jerryproutjr @ 12/20/14 01:20 PM
Can someone detail on patch please offshore not able to play yet and can someone post a video or give me dedails on how to do the spin layup never works for me....xbox one

# 8 Calvenn @ 12/20/14 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by grodbetatted
Ps4 received another patch this am as well.. I think the Xbox just got both patches in one
I initially thought the same but the Xb1 patch still outweighs both Ps4 patches that are 984mb respectively. Unless the Xb1 has additional files for whatever reason, doesn't make sense.

# 9 SmashMan @ 12/20/14 02:14 PM
Haven't XB1 patches for all games been bigger than their PS4 counterparts? Might just be the way patching works on that system.

# 10 TheBadazz @ 12/20/14 02:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mike24forever

Dude! get a portable drive 3.0 USB. at least another 500gb. 1TB Preferred. I'm using my PS4 500 gb hdd after putting a 1gb in it.

# 11 jerryproutjr @ 12/20/14 02:51 PM
My game not updating

# 12 Rams_3 @ 12/20/14 07:00 PM
Yeah mines not updating either

# 13 cherone21 @ 12/20/14 08:35 PM
I just turned on the game and it didn't update nba live

# 14 MFin04 @ 12/20/14 09:26 PM
Is there any way to uninstall updates on Xbox One? I can't hit a jump shot or three pointer to save my life anymore. I'm getting completely blown out and the only way to score is layups.

# 15 Calvenn @ 12/20/14 10:06 PM
You will need to play inside-out to keep the cpu honest and open up your outside game, call more screens and plays to get your man open ( if you aren't already ). Even then there are still issues with missing makeable shots although it will be better (assuming you are on Superstar). The game will try to reward you for playing in an honest and fundamental manner. Unfortunately, the cpu is not able to do the same or successfully make certain makeable shots and they normally forego mainly mid range shots and long range shots (at times) in favor of paint shots making the game too predictable and not true to the real game. If you want more balance and some challenge post patch you will need to play at All Star level or switch to the Superstar based defensive settings I posted in my thread about game balance. Not sure if there is a way to uninstall the patch. The patch actually improves defense quite a bit and adds more fluid motion in conjunction with more signature moves and shots not to mention some face scans and other additions listed in the release information. I'd highly suggest you stick with it if you can and find ways to adjust the game to your liking as mentioned.

# 16 Maxbeatzz @ 12/20/14 10:41 PM
I love the patch...now just update the rosters..

# 17 cherone21 @ 12/21/14 12:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ruggedrum
The Patch is awesome for me, I love the shots now and the step back is smoother then ever. Update rosters should be 2nite if synergy is what it is supposed to be..we shall see...
Agreed. Game feels much better.

# 18 Calvenn @ 12/21/14 01:37 AM
Yes it does play better! Do wish they would remove/replace that ugly boomerang/banana shot from underneath the basket/backboard! Not a natural looking shot at all!

# 19 grodbetatted @ 12/21/14 11:32 AM
For those saying they cant hit a 3 to save your life, all i can say is you mustve been one of those people post patch that was just jacking 3's all the time and not playing a real game of basketball. I play inside and out, set screens, call plays, quick action, quick plays everything.... you have to run sets on offense against the cpu...

# 20 The 24th Letter @ 12/21/14 12:09 PM
Gotta love the obligatory "play real basketball" post when someone has an impression...

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.