Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The Nike KYRIE 1 Dream is available now in MyCAREER for your MyPLAYER. They cost 8,000 VC. It isn't currently available in any other mode, so you can't equip them in your roster edits.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 hesko @ 12/25/14 07:24 AM
They really nead to scan shoes though. They look like they were painted on a generic. Hope the team is working on this for future installments.

# 22 Sitew33 @ 12/25/14 09:50 AM
All jokes aside I just assume that there is something with how the game is designed where My Player is kind of a whole separate entity from the rest of the game. I really don't think its simply just to make you pay for it with VC because even if we had the option to equip these items in other modes we'd still have to use VC to equip My Player with them. People talk about scanning shoes but as nice as the other company's shoes look (and I could be wrong) I think scanning stops your ability to edit. Me personally, I'd rather have the ability to edit.On a good note though I believe i read in a post that the guy responsible for modding PC shoes was recently hired by 2K so hopefully that means they'll have a shoe dept. Fingers crossed.

# 23 ironjumpman_23 @ 12/26/14 11:16 PM
While It Is funny, I'm not going to go crazy over this issue right now. I mean do we remember how cray we got with the high top kobe 9's and LeBron 12's Lmao!!!!! I'm sure it will open up to all modes sooner or later. More then likely in the next roster update. I get it for the sake of realism, but I like him in the hyperrevs, cause his signature shoe in my opinion are terrible looking.

# 24 mrchiggs @ 12/28/14 12:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
What's the point of adding it ONLY to MyCareer when you CAN'T even change your shoes in MyCareer.
And you can't play in them, they only available in the park.

# 25 skinnybonez @ 12/28/14 12:42 AM
kyrie has em on...

# 26 Luke Skywalker @ 12/28/14 12:46 AM
I dont even play MyCareer only MyGM religiously. I'd love to have these new shoes in the game.

# 27 23 @ 12/28/14 01:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AceDawg5
I'm going with practical joke, have u heard the 1 about the Kobe 9 high tops transforming into mids? Now that's a funny 1 as well. Not really sure who makes these decisions at 2k...but if they would just hire me to the common sense department I'd work for minimum wage
You know they actually have some?

Spoiler

# 28 Iasounis @ 12/28/14 01:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by skinnybonez
kyrie has em on...

Here to post it, but was one-upped. He is wearing them in all modes now.

# 29 mauro78 @ 12/28/14 06:35 AM
Can we select them for other players too?

# 30 MJWizards @ 12/28/14 06:59 AM
Well, reminds me of new classic players like McGrady, Yao or Bernard King being only available for MYTEAM...cmon now...2k you dont care about offline players?

# 31 J.L @ 12/28/14 08:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mauro78
Can we select them for other players too?

No. Only Kyrie, only the dream model and only if you use the newest 2k roster, so pretty worthless. Annoying at least make them editable plenty of other players have been rocking them as well. Already seen PJ Tucker do so a few times, Cousins was using them last night and Waiters has used them a few times to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 32 MJWizards @ 12/28/14 08:50 AM
i dont get. why put in game if we cant use them with other players? reminds me of myteam mode and trhe new classic players...they add McGrady, Yao, Dantley etc but you can use them only in myteam mode and not in any offline mode.
2k doesnt care about offline players like me?
We are not asking something impossible. Make those shoes available for editing, and made those new legends available for offline players...cmon they are already in the game...

# 33 LionsFanNJ @ 12/28/14 10:31 AM
Im not gonna bitch about it when the same thing happened with the kobe highs. It took a week or two until the sneaker was available for general edits.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.