Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

Limited quantity throwback jerseys are available now in NBA 2K15 for 5,000 VC each. These include throwbacks for Michael Jordan, Larry Bird, John Stockton, Karl Malone, Dominique Wilkins and Isiah Thomas.

Xbox One users can grab them now. While PSN is down, users can purchase them from the MyNBA2K15 app on iOS and Android.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Heatcheck3s @ 12/26/14 06:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dilladawg4
People...for the love of...don't buy this trash. The game is $60 and they seem to keep finding ways to play the consumer. This may not be a big deal to alot of you, but I having a hard time accepting the money grab.
Welcome to the world of micro-transactions that we live in.

# 2 Smirkin Dirk @ 12/26/14 06:55 PM
I have no issue with these types of transactions. If someone wants to spend real money on this cosmetic stuff, best of luck to them.

But asking people to spend VC to change their rotation was cheeky. Thankfully the mode is less reliant on VC.

# 3 jk31 @ 12/26/14 07:45 PM
Lol...Buy this things? You get so much VC...Sometimes I have around 20000 VC left over, just by playing the Mobile App and playing online league. People who use real money are just plain stupid.

# 4 Pauliewalnutzz24 @ 12/28/14 12:24 PM
I had 110k VC just saved up and using that app everyday, so no problem buying them.

# 5 dorian813 @ 12/28/14 06:38 PM
the psn finally comes back up and the jerseys are gone, oh well, next time.

# 6 Boilerbuzz @ 12/28/14 08:49 PM
Quote:
And yes I know you can get vc points by playing the game...but why isn't all of these things a given. Trust me, I'm not the guy who thinks he's gonna make a difference by not supporting a game but I'm truly hoping Live 16 delivers next year. The only reason I didn't buy it was because of no player edits.

Man are you ****ing kidding me!? You doing all this crying, yet you're looking to the company that dwarfs these dudes in terms of micro transactions? Are you kidding? Do you even know how much FIFA and Madden make with this crap? In with you with the micro transactions. But to trumpet a crappy title from that company as an alternative is straight up ridiculous.

# 7 Boilerbuzz @ 12/28/14 08:55 PM
Quote:
Call me ol' school but what happened to putting in codes to unlock these types of items . it's irritating to see them offering things that used to be already in the game. I just accepted it wasn't for me. And for the record I'd NEVER use real money for dlc, I was just pointing out that the fact 2k is offering that you can buy it is off putting.

True old school is actually putting in the TIME to unlock ****. Not codes. But people are too impatient to do that, so they cheated. This is a reason today's games give you a legal way to cheat or take shortcuts. If you want cheats and shortcuts, pay for them. Otherwise earn them the old fashion way. This is no different. You guys act like this is new. It's not. 10 years ago, this would have been an achievement reward. Don't try to claim it would have been readily available and accessible in the game.

# 8 nickthemajin @ 12/28/14 11:58 PM
Why on earth are you all complaining? Don't pay for it! Play some games and then use the in game currency if you want the jerseys. No one is telling you to buy this. This is MUCH better than 2k charging real money with no in game alternative like DLC usually is. It's cosmetic and not at all required for gameplay and you can even attain it without spending any real money very easily.

What do you think about games like the Elder Scrolls that charge $3+ for different houses with no in game alternative? And those do impact gameplay.

# 9 BA2929 @ 12/29/14 04:23 PM
5,000 isn't bad for these if someone wants them.

Last year these would have cost 10-12k easily.

Heck, I just got a free 2k VC for putting in a locker code. If I wanted these, it'd take me about 2 MyLeague games along with that code.

Boom. Free Johnny "Stock" Stockton jersey.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.