Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

More MLB 15 The Show details have been revealed by Target. They also have a special pre-order price of $39.99 for PlayStation 4 gamers, but many are getting errors when trying to get it at that price, (thanks for the heads up Gleebo)!

Some of the new details that have been revealed on their product page include a new New Human IK Engine, new Tag System, revamped commentary, overhauled Franchise mode and more.

For the first time, partnerships with real-world equipment brands will bring MLB-accurate bats, gloves, shoes, and batting gloves to the game. Customize your Road to The Show player in the best gear from the sport’s best brands.

It’s not just the gear that’s more authentic this year. Players and teams also have more unique personalities and styles plus a wide array of emotional reactions to all the heartbreak and triumph on the field.

And that field will be more action-packed with new animations, a new tag system, and completely new Human IK engine. In 2015, playing the field will be as exciting as stepping up to the plate.

MLB 15 The Show also features major graphical improvements. Enhanced stadium lighting, Improved gloss and specular, resulting in more natural lighting on players. Seasonal day/night transitions have also been added into the world of The Show.

And the improvements aren’t all animations and graphics. The game itself has gotten deeper with more ways to play, earn rewards, and put together a Hall of Fame career.

Best of all, Universal rewards will mean that all of that gameplay earns Stubs that can be spent on licensed equipment, Road to The Show improvements, and virtual baseball cards. We’re introducing 30 Iconic MLB Alumni into our virtual player card pool, 1 representative for each team. These players span every historic baseball era of the last 70 years. Like all of our Universal Rewards, you have a chance of finding a historic virtual player card to add to your collection and utilize throughout MLB 15 The Show.

Make yourself a legend and never start your career or season over again. With Year-to-Year saves, users will be able to continue their Road to The Show players and Franchises from MLB 14 The Show into MLB 15 The show, and into future releases.“

All of that is only scratching the surface of how MLB 15 The Show is ready to prove that Baseball Is Better. Revamped commentary, improved load times, and an overhauled franchise mode are also on-deck to help make the 10th edition of The Show the best one yet.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 321 aguero90 @ 01/20/15 07:59 PM
Ah, I see!!

# 322 RyanLaFalce @ 01/20/15 08:03 PM
I'm ordering a pizza for this fact sheet

Sent From My Galaxy S7

# 323 kehlis @ 01/20/15 08:09 PM
I'll let you guys all dissect it and I will check out the cliff notes here.

# 324 countryboy @ 01/20/15 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas2345
Yes the PS3 is maxed out, but last year the PS3 had all the same modes the PS4 had.
The PS3 will most likely have all the game modes as the PS4 (unless a new mode is announced only for PS4)

# 325 Blzer @ 01/20/15 11:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas2345
Fact Sheet Next Week.

Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Would love to but I can't talk about anything yet, however I can tell you the fact sheet and some other info will be released next week. (Tentatively)
Thanks. Only 4 more days, I can wait!

# 326 kehlis @ 01/20/15 11:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Thanks. Only 4 more days, I can wait!
I don't think you will be getting anything this Saturday....

# 327 Knight165 @ 01/20/15 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
Haha...oh the connotations ....

M.K.
Knight165

# 328 Blzer @ 01/20/15 11:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kehlis
1) I was rounding up for the east coasters.

2) Surprised you didn't catch onto my paying homage to the "2 weeks" guy you responded to.

# 329 kehlis @ 01/20/15 11:29 PM
Quote:

2) Surprised you didn't catch onto my paying homage to the "2 weeks" guy you responded to.
Haha, I actually did think of that but it's late on the East Coast and the alarm clock isn't far away

# 330 aguero90 @ 01/21/15 06:49 AM
Wow Kehlis, and I thought I get up early? Ever since I graduated high school in 09, and after a couple years in college, I stay at home and work on an autobiography, which means I could sleep in, but I still get up at 6:00 or earlier every day! Fun baseball fact about me, I graduated from the same high school as Brian Schneider, and have a ball signed by him.

# 331 bronxbombers21325 @ 01/21/15 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco291
God I can't wait for the fact sheet. I make sure I have snacks and a beer before I open my laptop and get lost in written euphoria.

That day is getting closer and closer.
I have some cold beer and a frozen pizza I'm saving just for that occasion.

# 332 Sco291 @ 01/21/15 07:25 PM
Quote:

Haha I caught onto that homage, seeing as how that guy was me

lol, cheers

# 333 Sco291 @ 01/21/15 07:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanLaFalce
Damn, that important?

Sent From My Galaxy S7
Haha cmon bro don't pretend like it isn't now

# 334 RyanLaFalce @ 01/25/15 03:13 PM
Hopefully tomorrow around noon there is a thread up named "MLB '15 The Show Fact Sheet"

Sent From My Galaxy S7

# 335 bcruise @ 01/25/15 05:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DKTF
Do we know what day we are going to get the fact sheet? It was said this next week but I don't think it was said what day so that could be any time form tomorrow to next sunday.
Nope. Everything's speculation - Ramone even threw in a "tentatively" to cover any last-minute schedule change that I think pretty much nobody has acknowledged.

# 336 Ghost Of The Year @ 01/25/15 06:08 PM
My guess for the fact sheet is Tuesday afternoon.

# 337 countryboy @ 01/25/15 06:21 PM
even with him saying tentatively, if they don't release a fact sheet next week, this forum will explode.

# 338 bcruise @ 01/25/15 06:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
even with him saying tentatively, if they don't release a fact sheet next week, this forum will explode.
They'll start handing out pitchforks if it's not Monday.

# 339 countryboy @ 01/25/15 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
They'll start handing out pitchforks if it's not Monday.
So true.....

# 340 aguero90 @ 01/25/15 07:16 PM
I'll hand out extra white canes I've got...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.