Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

NBA Live 15 continues to release Legends in Live Ultimate Team. Very soon, you will see Rik Smits, Muggsy Bogues and Manute Bol in packs. Keep an eye on the @NBALIVE_UT Twitter account to find out when they will be released.

While LUT gets updates, the rosters don't seem to be getting any love. The last update was on December 24th, which included the Rajon Rondo and Corey Brewer trades.

Currently, Josh Smith isn't on the Rockets roster, Anthony Tolliver isn't on the Pistons roster and Tarik Black is nowhere to be seen on the Lakers roster. Trades that have happened more recently obviously haven't been updated, but you won't see them on their old teams either, those players include J.R. Smith, Iman Shumpert and Dion Waiters.

The official NBA Live Twitter account mentions that a roster update is on the way, but doesn't give a release date. Let's hope NBA Live 16 offers users an easy way to update rosters and accessories on their own.

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 kromo50 @ 01/08/15 11:38 AM
Of course they will not release a update roster. They don't make money on it like ultimate team.

# 2 nick_sr @ 01/08/15 11:41 AM
Steve, you need to do another write up in regards to editing rosters next yearbecause i don't really care anymore for this year. Looked what happened last time you wrote something lol

# 3 emelki1968 @ 01/08/15 12:40 PM
They are just plain and simple thinking about MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. We the consumer have to stop buying any of the Ultimate Team. If we do, they will think that we don't care about roster updates, etc.

# 4 Bowinkle08 @ 01/08/15 01:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by emelki1968
They are just plain and simple thinking about MONEY, MONEY, MONEY. We the consumer have to stop buying any of the Ultimate Team. If we do, they will think that we don't care about roster updates, etc.
a roster update would be nice..... i see something new for ultimate team daily

# 5 Lancio23 @ 01/08/15 01:14 PM
What are they doing 😔 just patch in editing rosters already, and that would be one problem out the way.

# 6 DBMcGee3 @ 01/08/15 02:20 PM
I just don't understand the lack of updates. Every time I feel like giving this game a proper chance, I read an article about how ridiculously outdated the rosters are. Say what you will about 2k15, but they are all over the roster updates, and that's a big deal to those of us who follow the league daily and aren't playing a career or franchise mode.

# 7 _Fernando @ 01/08/15 02:55 PM
Hey guys,

I've been reading the posts over the last few days. I really haven't said anything because you guys have a lot of valid points.

You guys want and deserve an update on what's been happening with the rosters. Unfortunately, I really can't speak about our internal processes.

I can say your voices are being heard and changes are happening to avoid some of the problems over the break. Some of it will be seen sooner than later.

There's also an update coming out soon. So, stay tuned...

I know it's been frustrating. Hopefully, those days are behind us.

# 8 WTF @ 01/08/15 03:18 PM
Good looking out Fernando. Appreciate the update.

# 9 nick_sr @ 01/08/15 03:19 PM
Don't get me excited Fernando lol

Honestly, I see a lot of ppl on social making the switch/wanting to switch but go back to the other side because these featured arent in.

Give the consumers what they want and the throne is yours.

# 10 zrohman @ 01/08/15 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Don't get me excited Fernando lol

Honestly, I see a lot of ppl on social making the switch/wanting to switch but go back to the other side because these featured arent in.

Give the consumers what they want and the throne is yours.
Right. If they fixed the huge bugs, added a ton of animations. And did equal updates to 2k I would definitely play live. But talk is cheap and I didn't see anything that changed the game in the last patch. Just seemed like a slider tweak.

Real change involves being on top of rosters, and making jig changes to the game. Like fixing late game ai, dynasty odors, and adding a ton of animations. Fixing bugs isn't enough. If things are pushed and major positive changes start to be made (much more and better animations, huge defensive improvements, etc.) Those things will get me all over live. Even if it's not superior right away, I would be on board.

Instead I've seen 2k update 5 times in the span of 1 live update and I've seen no major changes except shot meter adjustments and percentages, which are too low now

# 11 benefactor @ 01/08/15 10:10 PM
Muggsy and Bol look decent, Smits not so much.

Beat them by 30pts though.

# 12 zrohman @ 01/08/15 10:28 PM
One last thing too. Because of the support I've seen recently on the forum and the listening and actually applying some stuff we've said, it's given me a little more hope for the Live series. I don't have a ton of faith because nothing has been followed through with but I just want to say listening to really the majority of your fan base and pushing big big changes is going to make people like me pick it up. Without people like me picking it up, you won't find any games when searching online, if you don't find any games online, many will just stop playing. (I would since I'm all online, especially with dynasty broken)

So we really appreciate the support. Lately you've given some hope to me Fernando. I just hope to see some huge updates and not just gameplay tweaks.

# 13 Walt Frazier @ 01/09/15 12:44 AM
These outdated roster stories are almost identical to the stories on this site about LIVE 14.

I had to do a double check to see it wasn't the same story as last year.

In other words, nothing has changed.

# 14 SmashMan @ 01/09/15 01:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walt Frazier
These outdated roster stories are almost identical to the stories on this site about LIVE 14.

I had to do a double check to see it wasn't the same story as last year.

In other words, nothing has changed.

...we get it.

# 15 robbie24 @ 01/09/15 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
Hey guys,

I've been reading the posts over the last few days. I really haven't said anything because you guys have a lot of valid points.

You guys want and deserve an update on what's been happening with the rosters. Unfortunately, I really can't speak about our internal processes.

I can say your voices are being heard and changes are happening to avoid some of the problems over the break. Some of it will be seen sooner than later.

There's also an update coming out soon. So, stay tuned...

I know it's been frustrating. Hopefully, those days are behind us.
Accolades to you! Having you on the board to interact with us alleviates some of the frustration. At least we know the team is listening.

# 16 Walt Frazier @ 01/09/15 01:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SmashMan
...we get it.
Glad someone does...........

# 17 NimaAkaJoJo @ 01/09/15 06:07 AM
Fired up the game just now, gave me an roster update.

Cavs have J.R Smith, No Mozgov or Shumpert.

OKC have Dion Waiters

Rockets have Josh Smith

Any thing else i should look for?

# 18 The 24th Letter @ 01/09/15 06:30 AM
One may have nothing to do with the other, but whenever Steve writes an "outdated roster" article there's always an update. shortly after, haha

Hopefully they start coming more consistently now....

# 19 NimaAkaJoJo @ 01/09/15 06:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
One may have nothing to do with the other, but whenever Steve writes an "outdated roster" article there's always an update. shortly after, haha

Hopefully they start coming more consistently now....

Yeah, I've noticed it too. Hopefully.
I really like the game, just sad they cant update the game on consistent base.

# 20 Mintsa @ 01/09/15 10:48 AM
Didn't want to start a new thread for this but what is the big deal about this whole "Ultimate team" thing. Live/Madden/Fifa....I just don't get it. I'm an old school kind of guy (cant believe I'm saying that...lol).

But what is so "sexy" about this mode that everyone is so into it ?

Whats the point of it ? You basically get legends that are "unlocked" and you can use them in your dynasty mode ??

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.