Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived today, which includes changes for 441 players. It also adds changes to depth charts, player movement and injury updates, as well as some accessory updates.

It includes the trades that have happened recently, including Dion Waiters to the Oklahoma City Thunder, J.R. Smith and Iman Shumpert (injured for Tip Off/Play Now games) to the Cleveland Cavaliers, Anthony Tolliver to the Detroit Pistons, free agent Josh Smith headed to the Houston Rockets and free agent Tarik Black going to the Los Angeles Lakers.

Currently, Timofey Mozgov isn't on the Cleveland Cavaliers roster, but hopefully he will be added as soon as he plays in his first game with his new team. But it remains to be seen how long it will take.

For some reason the link to all of the changes isn't working, but when it does, we will update this post.

UPDATE: Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update. Fernando has sent us the Excel spreadsheet with all of the changes. Download it here.

GOING UP
  • Alex Len +5 (70)
  • Rudy Gobert +4 (74)
  • Tony Wroten +3 (76)
  • Jimmy Butler +3 (86)
  • Ben McLemore +3 (75)
  • Cole Aldrich +3 (71)
  • Solomon Hill +3 (67)
  • Steven Adams +3 (80)
  • Andre Roberson +3 (64)
GOING DOWN
  • Al Jefferson -3 (83)
  • Lance Stephenson -3 (83)
  • Jose Calderon -2 (76)
  • Carmelo Anthony -2 (89)
  • Jason Smith -2 (65)
  • Tim Hardaway Jr. -2 (71)
  • Kobe Bryant -2 (86)
  • Ryan Anderson -2 (75)
  • Louis Williams -2 (74)
  • Goran Dragic -2 (82)
  • Andrew Wiggins -2 (78)
  • Andre Iguodala -2 (85)

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Mustafamazin @ 01/14/15 06:49 AM
There is a new update 1-14-15

# 62 _Fernando @ 01/14/15 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tonyattia
Yeah the B. wright deal is in too. This is good atleast the rosters will be up to date an hour after those players play their first game instead of a week plus. If only the ratings were done daily like the tendencies, since they seem to be done automatically but they change per week. It would really help big moments of the ratings reflected the players stats from that specific game and not just the tendencies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yea, that's been my plan.

I have a system set up for semi-automatic rating updates.

It can be automated but, I still need to review each step of it to find any problems and make improvements to it as I see fit.

Some of it has been great, I think the bigs have moved pretty well within the system but, the wing players have produced mixed results.

We'll see, please give your thoughts on how important having ratings automatically update with each game would be to you.

# 63 _Fernando @ 01/14/15 11:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Is the Kmart signing in?
He should show up in game if he plays.

# 64 Tonyattia @ 01/14/15 02:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
Yea, that's been my plan.

I have a system set up for semi-automatic rating updates.

It can be automated but, I still need to review each step of it to find any problems and make improvements to it as I see fit.

Some of it has been great, I think the bigs have moved pretty well within the system but, the wing players have produced mixed results.

We'll see, please give your thoughts on how important having ratings automatically update with each game would be to you.

Well I think it would definitely make sense for live seasons because for example, mo Williams put up 52 last night, but his ratings for scoring base on his stats this whole year aren't that good, so the impending big moment challenge will be really hard, since it wouldn't really make sense to be able to put up 52 with his current ratings. But if his rating reflected his stats from that specific night, then I would really feel like you were playing with a super hot version of him, which he was last night, instead of his "meh" average per game ratings

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.