Home
EA Sports UFC News Post

With another EA Sports UFC patch on the way, a couple of new fighters have been revealed. Eddie Alvarez and Holly Holm will soon make their debuts in the game. Typically EA Sports releases 3 fighters for each addition, so we will most likely hear who the final fighter is tomorrow and hopefully some patch details.

UPDATE: Rafael dos Anjos and Anthony "Rumble" Johnson have also been confirmed. The free content update arrives on Wednesday, January 21st.

Who do you think they will reveal next?

Game: EA Sports UFCReader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 7 - View All
EA Sports UFC Videos
Member Comments
# 21 fishingtime @ 01/19/15 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aholbert32
I hope so too but I doubt it. The update probably drops tomorrow and they usually make an announcement a day. I hope I'm wrong.
All the patches have been released on Wednesdays since like the 3rd one. There is still hope.

# 22 sportsfan8812 @ 01/19/15 06:03 PM
Quote:
I hope so too but I doubt it. The update probably drops tomorrow and they usually make an announcement a day. I hope I'm wrong.
I would be fine with 3 this time if there was another fighter update next month. There are obviously a ton of guys I would love to see in the game but if they stuck with these 3 this month and then did Rumble, Gastelum and either Barboza or Assuncao next month, I would be perfectly fine if they decided to stop the fighter additions after that.

# 23 ballin2k0 @ 01/19/15 11:33 PM
i geuss if they where to add a tournement mode.they would'nt have anything new to add to the next one at all....good ole EA it used to be in the game

# 24 aholbert32 @ 01/19/15 11:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballin2k0
i geuss if they where to add a tournement mode.they would'nt have anything new to add to the next one at all....good ole EA it used to be in the game
Come on man. Thats ridiculous. There are plenty of modes they can add to UFC 2 excluding Tournament mode.

# 25 Siorai56 @ 01/20/15 10:09 AM
If this turns out to be it, excluding Rumble, again, would be a big miss. It's nice to have Holm in but I'll be honest, I don't even use the women and she doesn't even have a fight in the UFC as a reference point for her "rating". This however is like complaining about christmas presents, EA keeping these monthly releases into 2015 is tremendous.

# 26 bballshawn24 @ 01/20/15 02:25 PM
i rather get anthony johnson so i can ko some fools

# 27 ghettofocker @ 01/20/15 05:16 PM
Rumble confirmed to release the 21st..... Just saw EA's video for him on FB

# 28 hodge2g @ 01/20/15 05:16 PM
They confirmed Rumble on FB. All 4 characters out tomorrow

# 29 Pappy Knuckles @ 01/20/15 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by hodge2g
They confirmed Rumble on FB. All 4 characters out tomorrow
All four? Johnson, Alvarez, Holm and who else?

# 30 aholbert32 @ 01/20/15 05:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
All four? Johnson, Alvarez, Holm and who else?
Dos Anjos. The game is almost complete roster wise for me. I would like more women and Assuncao but they pretty much have everyone I want now.

# 31 Pappy Knuckles @ 01/20/15 05:22 PM
Quote:
Dos Anjos. The game is almost complete roster wise for me. I would like more women and Assuncao but they pretty much have everyone I want now.
Nice. Still hoping I can get that Jessica Eye next month.

# 32 aholbert32 @ 01/20/15 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pappy Knuckles
Nice. Still hoping I can get that Jessica Eye next month.
I'm scared this is the last one though. Like who's left that NEEDS to be in? Gastellum, Hall, Eye, Barbosa, M. Johnson, Assuncao? The only top 5 guys not in the game are Assauncao and Formiga.

Every release has had a fighter that people have demanded. The first one was Dillashaw, The second one was Matt Brown. The third one was supposed to be Rumble but he had the arrest issue. Fourth, was Sanchez and Lombard. Fifth was Romero and this one is Alvarez, RDA and Rumble.

Are people demanding to see Gastellum or Uriah Hall? I want to be wrong but I know eventually they have to completely focus on making UFC 2 and stop the roster updates.

# 33 hodge2g @ 01/20/15 05:50 PM
The fourth is Dos Anjos

# 34 fishingtime @ 01/20/15 05:55 PM
Rumble should be a blast to have finally!

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.