Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 roster update has arrived today, which includes changes for 437 players. It also adds changes to depth charts, player movement and injury and accessory updates. I'm not seeing Austin Rivers on the Los Angeles Clippers roster, but the bulk of other trades are included that were missing from the last update.

Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update. Fernando has sent us the Excel spreadsheet with all of the changes. Download it here.

GOING UP
  • Langston Galloway +2
  • Travis Wear +2
  • Tobias Harris +2
  • Jusuf Nurkic +2
  • Donald Sloan +2
  • Brandon Jennings +2
  • Gorgui Dieng +2
  • Justin Holiday +2
  • Rasual Butler +2
  • Nerlens Noel +3
  • Hassan Whiteside +3
  • Alex Len +3
  • Andrew Wiggins +3
  • Kevin Seraphin +3
  • Rudy Gobert +4
  • J.R. Smith +1
  • Kyrie Irving +1
  • Kevin Garnett +1
  • Ty Lawson +1
  • Greg Monroe +1
GOING DOWN
  • Derrick Rose -2
  • Dwight Howard -2
  • Joakim Noah -1
  • Jeff Green -1
  • Marc Gasol -1
  • Dwyane Wade -1
  • Nick Young -1
  • Andre Drummond -1
  • Kyle Lowry -1
  • Tony Parker -1
  • Isaiah Thomas -1
  • John Wall -1

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DaMario35 @ 01/23/15 12:53 PM
Please tell me you guys added the right shoes for guys like Kyrie and LeBron or otherwise I think it might be time to trade this year's live in and wait for live 16 and give Lamarcus the Jordan bred 11s for home and away he doesn't wear the 6s or the 1s just food for thought.

# 2 _Fernando @ 01/23/15 01:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaMario35
Please tell me you guys added the right shoes for guys like Kyrie and LeBron or otherwise I think it might be time to trade this year's live in and wait for live 16 and give Lamarcus the Jordan bred 11s for home and away he doesn't wear the 6s or the 1s just food for thought.
We're working those brands to get their shoes in.

I'll get LaMarcus on the next one. I thought I fixed him. My bad!

# 3 Mintsa @ 01/23/15 01:37 PM
Fernando,

Can you update us on any new face scans ??

# 4 _Fernando @ 01/23/15 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Fernando,

Can you update us on any new face scans ??
Last I heard, we don't have any in the works. Sorry.

# 5 bkluvsm3 @ 01/23/15 02:11 PM
Hey Fernando great job with the update Durant can we change his shoes to KD 6 that's what he been rocking this season and for LeBron 11 would be better until Ryan bless us with updated Shoes for him

# 6 RayRay34 @ 01/23/15 02:53 PM
I got an update like two days ago and Austin Rivers was on the Clips. Is this a different update?

# 7 Tonyattia @ 01/23/15 03:15 PM
Are you not able to add/ remove headbands or add/ remove compression shirts? They aren't options when you look at the accessory updates in the spreadsheet

Also Duncan should wear Dwight Howard 5 team color, Brook Lopez too.

Good job on the other stuff though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 8 sPORKaccione33 @ 01/23/15 03:22 PM
Why is Derrick Favors no longer in the game?

# 9 sPORKaccione33 @ 01/23/15 03:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sPORKaccione33
Why is Derrick Favors no longer in the game?
Also when can Joe Ingles have a face?

# 10 nick_sr @ 01/23/15 06:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
Man, been wondering about this. Very disappointed because I can'tsstand looking at Anthony Davis.

I guess we're not getting a big update I suppose?

# 11 bigeastbumrush @ 01/23/15 06:04 PM
Had a great game using OKC vs Memphis.

Both teams shot 50% from the field. Game felt good overall.

Good job.

# 12 Calvenn @ 01/23/15 06:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NBALIVE_Fernando
Fernando, we are truly appreciative of your efforts! Your presence here has been great!

In regards to face updates, this is truly sad to hear since we were assured that a comprehensive patch was to be released. At the very least can you PLEASE forward to your team that they should try to update players with the most unrecognizable faces (Taj Gibson and Chris Kaman come to mind) as well as various but current hair styles, beards, etc (maybe we can start a thread to identify these players)? Gortat for example sports a Mohawk. Same for Martell Webster. John Wall also has a beard. This will really help in the visual/immersion department and round out the game nicely. Again, I commend you all! I know most have been taken by surprise with this game!

# 13 bkluvsm3 @ 01/23/15 08:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calvenn
Fernando, we are truly appreciative of your efforts! Your presence here has been great!

In regards to face updates, this is sad to hear since we were assured that a comprehensive patch was to be released. At the very least can you forward to your team that they should try to update players with the most unrecognizable faces (Taj Gibson and Chris Kaman come to mind) as well as various but current hairr styles, beards, etc (maybe we can start a thread to identify these players)? Gortat for example sports a Mohawk. Same for Martell Webster. John Wall also has a beard. This will really help in the visual/immersion department. Again, I commend you all! I know most have been taken by surprise with this game!
I'm with u 100% man !!!! I started a thread a while back I'm kinda bummed about that too hopefully we will get an update that will put this game over the top if they can update some face add missing players relevant ones at least those who get quality minutes PLZ EA DONT LET US DOWN ;-(

# 14 Calvenn @ 01/23/15 11:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bkluvsm3
I'm with u 100% man !!!! I started a thread a while back I'm kinda bummed about that too hopefully we will get an update that will put this game over the top if they can update some face add missing players relevant ones at least those who get quality minutes PLZ EA DONT LET US DOWN ;-(
I'm with you on this! It's definitely a lot more noticeable when the players that badly need face updates are playing major minutes or key roles in their respective teams. I, like you, and I'm sure many others, hope they will reconsider this decision and patch these remaining players!!

# 15 Pacinodapiff @ 01/24/15 12:39 AM
No more player likeness updates!? Smh im done with this game

# 16 sarlndr @ 01/24/15 12:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pacinodapiff
No more player likeness updates!? Smh im done with this game
Oh noes! If this is your biggest complaint then maybe you should sell it.

# 17 bkluvsm3 @ 01/24/15 01:43 PM
- Mirotic from bulls who having a ok season playing quality minutes off the bench is missing his face scan

-Taj Gibson from bulls plays quality minutes for bulls missing Face scan

- Jusev Nurkic from Nuggets is there starting center now after Mozgov trade he's missing should be added

-Bagdonovic from nets starts at sg when healthy plays quality minutes should be added

- Jr Smith Cavs Looks nothing himself needs head scan plays quality minutes
- Kevin Love Needs Head scan as well but he's playable not a sore to look at
- Joe Ingles Starts for Utah plays quality minutes needs Face to be added
-Caron Butler Eye sore plays quality minutes need update
-Iman Shumpert when he returns looks off can use update
-Mo Williams T'Wolves starts for T wolves looks nothing like himself
-John Wall Wizards look nothing like himself need update don't even know who that dude is playing for Wizards in the game wearing his jersey lol
-Norris Cole Heat looks off

Whole list of players who need hairstyle updates

ALL OF THESE PLAYER LIKENESS NEED TO BE ADDED THEY ARE EYE SORES TAKE AWAY FROM THE AUTHENCITY THE GAME WHICH IM LOVING BY THE WAY

# 18 Gotmadskillzson @ 01/24/15 01:48 PM
What Klay Thompson did last night I felt sad knowing you can't get no where near doing that in NBA Live 15 because of how bad 3pt shooting and mid range shooting is in this game. But anyway it is almost February so I fully expect EA to be full speed ahead working on NBA Live 16 by now.

# 19 nick_sr @ 01/24/15 02:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson
What Klay Thompson did last night I felt sad knowing you can't get no where near doing that in NBA Live 15 because of how bad 3pt shooting and mid range shooting is in this game. But anyway it is almost February so I fully expect EA to be full speed ahead working on NBA Live 16 by now.
Really? I dropped 31 with Kobe with 5 mins left in the first quarter lol

Its about timing with some guys tbh

Online is a different story tho lol

# 20 The 24th Letter @ 01/24/15 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nick_sr
Really? I dropped 31 with Kobe with 5 mins left in the first quarter lol

Its about timing with some guys tbh

Online is a different story tho lol

I think he means the style in which he scored.....I can score in bunches with mostly anyone driving...

but face up 3's, one/two, dribble pull ups, step backs., mid range work, hitting semi contested shots seem non existent in this game, even for the guys who excel at them....

Like I don't feel that I can replicate James Harden in this game that well...beside driving/ getting to the line of course.....could just be me though

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.