Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

For those of you having issues equipping shoes in NBA 2K15 MyCAREER mode, @2KSupport has mentioned on Twitter, to contact them for a refund.

For those of you unaware of the issue. Players are equipping their shoes in MyCAREER mode and they appear to be fine in MyPARK and in the Jordan Rec Center, but they do not appear when playing MyCAREER NBA games. iPodKingCarter has a video explanation here.

This news could mean that the issue will not be fixed, but that has not been confirmed. In the meantime, 2K wants to be sure everyone gets their refund. Give it a shot and let us know how it goes.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 ItsJustaGame @ 01/25/15 11:29 PM
Contact 2K support for the VC refund for shoe purchases before the patch...

Have fun with that, you might even get your VC refund just before 2K16 comes out if you're lucky.

Side note - I never understood what the huge gripe about VC was anyway. I suppose it's more frustrating for the casual gamers, but I can gain 10,000 VC practically out of thin air (and without buying it). I've had so much leftover VC during MyPark/Rec career that I've bought shoes/animations literally just for the heck of it. In other words, for absolutely no reason. I couldn't care less about some shoe (s) I got before the patch because chances are, I either bought them again already or don't care about getting them back, with some 20K VC leftover in the ole myplayer account to spare.

# 22 kc10785 @ 01/26/15 04:52 PM
This really went down hill once VC was introduced into the game a couple of years ago.....By adding this every single mode and feature you have to be connected to their crappy server.

# 23 DEEBOFIOUS @ 01/26/15 07:01 PM
I find this available refund very refreshing. Glad 2k stepped up and did the right thing. Right is right.

Now for 2k16 please step up on gameplay and avoid enhancing cheesey MyPlayer-MyTeam-Park-race to 99 overall gameplay. When youtubing NBA2k, one has to sor through hundreds of cheese filled invincible Myplayer videos to get to real NBA star gameplay. Why put KD on the cover if Myplayer fans get all the gameplay adjustments? Get back to basketball.

# 24 Gatorfan Frank @ 01/26/15 08:43 PM
Has anyone actually contacted 2K support and gotten a VC refund?

# 25 iRatedxR @ 01/28/15 03:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan Frank
Has anyone actually contacted 2K support and gotten a VC refund?

Trying now

# 26 iRatedxR @ 01/28/15 08:14 PM
I got refunded ! Can't post a pic cause of tapatalk but look here
https://twitter.com/iratedgaming7/st...47657769570305
I got refunded 105K VC which I used to make a new MC

# 27 Magnus1959 @ 01/29/15 12:49 PM
It's great that they are reimbursing people for the shoes they bought, props for that. I know it seems like I'm beating a dead horse but come on guys, I'm surprised there is so little outrage about them giving up on the shoe glitch when the season is still going on and we have such a long time to wait till the next game. I was so looking forward to wearing these shoes and they figured it was not important enough to put out another patch. I know some don't think shoes are a big deal but I for one like changing them up to keep my character fresh. I loved customizing them. People used to care.

# 28 iamdl @ 01/29/15 03:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
It's great that they are reimbursing people for the shoes they bought, props for that. I know it seems like I'm beating a dead horse but come on guys, I'm surprised there is so little outrage about them giving up on the shoe glitch when the season is still going on and we have such a long time to wait till the next game. I was so looking forward to wearing these shoes and they figured it was not important enough to put out another patch. I know some don't think shoes are a big deal but I for one like changing them up to keep my character fresh. I loved customizing them. People used to care.
I agree with you. The glitch occurred before I got a shoe deal so I have never had a chance to play with anything other than generics. I'm sure it is a big deal for alot of people. I just keep hoping it is fixed but it doesn't look like it will be.

# 29 GSW @ 02/02/15 11:33 PM
LOL man i played so many games trying to get a shoe deal...I finally get the shoe deal and can't equip my shoes. Seriously a WTH moment. Frustrated.

# 30 MrWiley7 @ 02/04/15 09:36 AM
Here is a workaround for the glitch that someone else found: http://steamcommunity.com/app/282350/discussions/0/620703493335171398/

Although it doesn't fix the issue, it does give you a chance to wear whatever shoe you want to.

# 31 Crookid @ 02/10/15 12:21 AM
People wanted to know why MS kept denying the patch. This is why. MC store is bugged, Nike replays are bugged, animations are bugged, new input delay issues and the "walk" they supposedly fixed is worse than ever. Now my player just keeps walking then running then walking again caught in a constant shuffle, walks straight into defenders or straight out of bounds.

Want to laugh though? When you see the CPU caught in the same animation go into the charge stance. He will bump around you and always take a shot that will miss or run into another player for a charge. It's hysterical.

# 32 tonydunn @ 02/28/15 07:42 PM
so they arent fixing the shoe issue

# 33 xdfh @ 03/01/15 07:01 AM
This issue didn't arrive until Patch #3 dropped. But I understand the frustration.

# 34 SkunnySF @ 03/16/15 11:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnus1959
You can't sorry to say.
Not necessarily true....There's a very simple workaround to equip your player with any pair of shoes you'd like, anytime....even after a shoe endorsement deal.

Here's how:
https://youtu.be/xLm47qnZ4f4

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.