Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

To commemorate MLB 15 The Show and 10 years on PlayStation platforms for the franchise, San Diego Studio just revealed details of their MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Edition. Users that purchase this edition for $69.99, will receive $130 in added bonus content.
  • Exclusive MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Wood Grain SteelBook and Exclusive Cover
  • 12k in Stubs ($9.99 value)
  • 15 Bonus Item packs ($15.00 value)
  • All 30 MLB Team Dynamic Themes ($ 3.49 each retail)
  • Official MLB 15 Dynamic Theme ($3.49 retail)
Quote:
The physical 10th Anniversary Edition will be available to pre-order today at your preferred US retailer (not available in-store in Canada), including Amazon, BestBuy, GameStop, Target, and Walmart. We’re also excited to announce that on 2/10, a digital version (all the same digital goodies) will be available to pre-order on PlayStation Store. Don’t forget that pre-ordering on PS Store means you’ll be able to pre-load the game onto your PS4 system two days before it launches so you’re ready to play just after midnight.
Quote:
By pre-ordering MLB 15 The Show digitally on PlayStation Store or at various retailers, you will receive a free voucher for a DualShock 4 Skin for the MLB team of your choice from Skinit. Additionally, if you pre-order at GameStop — or EB Games, for those of you in Canada — you will receive the Skinit skin and six additional Bonus Item Packs for use in game. (See an image here.)

Russell Martin of the Toronto Blue Jays has been announced as the cover athlete in Canada. (See an image here.)

Also, don't forget to watch the very first gameplay stream of MLB 15 The Show later today at 2:00 PM PST, on their Twitch channel. Just in case you missed it, check out the full fact sheet here.

MLB 15 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 15 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 HozAndMoose @ 02/05/15 11:07 AM
I dont usually buy any limited or special edition versions of games. But ill probably end up picking this up.

# 2 doughron @ 02/05/15 11:10 AM
Even as a huge Blue Jays fan, I'm getting kind of sick of always having to get the Canadian cover with a Blue Jays on it. Oh well, its only a cover after all

# 3 HozAndMoose @ 02/05/15 11:13 AM
What are the Bonus Item Packs? For DD?

# 4 HustlinOwl @ 02/05/15 11:15 AM

# 5 Berserker2020 @ 02/05/15 11:23 AM
Definitely going to pre-order the anniversary edition. Normally don't buy special editions but will make an exception for this.

# 6 Redskinsfan26 @ 02/05/15 11:27 AM
Not really a must have, but for only 10$ extra, it seems like a good deal. Though I wish we got the standard cover, and not the alternate one (which looks much worse).

# 7 LastActionHero @ 02/05/15 11:30 AM

# 8 ShowTyme15 @ 02/05/15 11:31 AM
I'll head over to my GameStop tomorrow and pre-order this in full.

# 9 merchant1874 @ 02/05/15 11:31 AM
Does look nice, def one of the best steelbooks I've seen.

For first time ever with the Show I'm going Digital this year.

Great value this though.

# 10 ajblithe20 @ 02/05/15 11:36 AM
I'm guessing (and hoping) the themes will be available for purchase if I don't pre order? I'm going digital and I can live without the stubs and bonus items, but I really want the Show dynamic theme and an orioles theme

# 11 HypoLuxa13 @ 02/05/15 11:40 AM
Shut up and take my money!

# 12 HustlinOwl @ 02/05/15 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajblithe20
I'm guessing (and hoping) the themes will be available for purchase if I don't pre order? I'm going digital and I can live without the stubs and bonus items, but I really want the Show dynamic theme and an orioles theme
  • Exclusive MLB 15 The Show 10th Anniversary Wood Grain SteelBook and Exclusive Cover
  • 12k in Stubs ($9.99 value)
  • 15 Bonus Item packs ($15.00 value)
  • All 30 MLB Team Dynamic Themes ($ 3.49 each retail)
  • Official MLB 15 Dynamic Theme ($3.49 retail)

# 13 MLB Bob @ 02/05/15 11:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redskinsfan26
Not really a must have, but for only 10$ extra, it seems like a good deal. Though I wish we got the standard cover, and not the alternate one (which looks much worse).

Has the Standard Cover been revealed? I know the cover athlete was revealed but that wasnt confirmed that was going to be the cover. Same thing last year when Miggy got the cover. The athlete reveal was different than the final cover.

I get Russel Martin, better choice than Lawrie ever was.

# 14 ShowTyme15 @ 02/05/15 11:53 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Quiet_Pro
Will this be available as a digital download too? (As far as the content goes?) IDC about the steelbook, but the content seems sweet.
Yes the content is available if you go digital.

# 15 chris68pj @ 02/05/15 12:01 PM
No brainer for $10 more!

# 16 ckarlic @ 02/05/15 12:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShowTyme15
Yes the content is available if you go digital.
Yeah. Going digital for this game again this year and will get the 10 yr anniversary edition as well. With Pre-loading, I don't think we should have the same issue we had last year.

# 17 Cowboy008 @ 02/05/15 12:03 PM
Quote:
Ok, now that we've confirmed this will be digital, do we have confirmation yet on when the digital pre order is becoming available?
It will be available for pre-order on 2/10

# 18 HustlinOwl @ 02/05/15 12:04 PM
Quote:
Ok, now that we've confirmed this will be digital, do we have confirmation yet on when the digital pre order is becoming available?
article says 2/10

Quote:
The physical 10th Anniversary Edition will be available to pre-order today at your preferred US retailer (not available in-store in Canada), including BestBuy, GameStop, Target, and Walmart. We’re also excited to announce that on 2/10, a digital version (all the same digital goodies) will be available to pre-order on PlayStation Store. Don’t forget that pre-ordering on PS Store means you’ll be able to pre-load the game onto your PS4 system two days before it launches so you’re ready to play just after midnight.

# 19 chris68pj @ 02/05/15 12:13 PM
I would have preferred a Vita download instead of the themes, but I still just preordered at Best Buy.

# 20 ajblithe20 @ 02/05/15 12:16 PM
Didn't see the stuff about the digital pre order, now I'm more excited! Maybe this is the reason the digital pre order got pushed back a week?

« Previous12345678Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.