Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

Another NBA Live 15 update has arrived today for both Xbox One and PlayStation 4 users. The update adds the new All-Star uniforms (with first and last names included), updated All-Star court and updated rosters.

It also includes the Houston Rockets Chinese New Years uniforms, but they are missing for the Golden St. Warriors. For those that are curious, the Miami Heat Black Tie uniforms are not in the update either.

Once more information comes out about the update, this post will get updated.

UPDATE: The blog with details is now available. The team addressed more than 100 bugs with fixes, unfortunately they didn't mention anything specific, so let us know what you are seeing.

As noted in the comments by ProjectLeet (Associated Designer):

Three new shoes were added and applied to some athletes for the time being.

Jimmy Butler, Russell Westbrook, Blake Griffin, CP3, and LMA are gonna be rocking some new kicks for a little while.
  • Air Jordan XX9 Black History Month
  • Jordan CP3.VIII All-Star
  • Jordan Super.Fly 3 All-Star
These shoes were also added to CAP and can be applied there.

Below is a list of some of the changes you will see in the roster update. The spreadsheet of all the changes can be downloaded here.

Player Movement
  • Elliot Williams moved to free angency
  • Miroslav Raduljica moved to free angency
  • Quincy Miller moved to free angency
  • Jorge Gutierrez moved to free angency
  • Lorenzo Brown signed by the Timberwolves
  • JaMychal Green moved to free angency
  • Reggie Williams signed by the Spurs
  • Christopher Johnson signed by the Jazz
  • James McAdoo moved to free angency
  • Tyler Johnson signed by the Heat
Going Up
  • Hassan Whiteside +3
  • Steven Adams +2
  • Dennis Schroder +2
  • Gordon Hayward +1
  • Timofey Mozgov +1
  • Jusuf Nurkic +1
  • Ty Lawson +1
  • Andrew Wiggins +1
  • Kevin Durant +1
  • Al Jefferson +1
  • OJ Mayo +1
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo +1
  • Alex Len +1
  • Vince Carter +1
  • Luol Deng +1
  • Ryan Anderson +1
  • KJ McDaniels +1
  • Kyrie Irving +1
  • DeMar DeRozan +1
  • Tyreke Evans +1
Going Down
  • Derrick Rose -1
  • Marcin Gortat -1
  • Greg Monroe -1
  • Taj Gibson -1
  • Dwight Howard -1
  • Russell Westbrook -1
  • Jamal Crawford -1
  • Damian Lillard -1
  • Tim Duncan -1
  • Kevin Love -1
  • Carmelo Anthony -1
  • Nene -1
  • Nikola Vucevic -1
  • David West -1
  • Eric Gordon -1
  • Dante Exum -1
  • Dirk Nowitzki -1
  • Klay Thompson -1

NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA Live 15 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Tonyattia @ 02/11/15 04:22 PM
Happy the game uses the actual card stats that makes sense and it sucks when you get spotlight players who end up with normal stats.

Now if they could just patch gameplay.
They need tune the mid range game up
reduce contest effect
decrease blocks, full court passes and steals
More contact detection on layups
More reach In and shooting fouls
And lower freethows and layups percentages

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 22 ProjectLeet @ 02/11/15 04:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ownal0t
ok i got you right now,

I mean if we are going to run on the base stats then i can live with that. and this would make the game's auction market more accurate. since the way it was before, people would buy a stud with a base 3pt of 85 not knowing hes really a 58 now due to updates, thus leading to lots of anger and rage as they feel they got ripped. (which is why i play with the Excel file open lol)
I just hit up some of the LUT guys and they stated that this was a bug, they actually always played as their base stats, but visually they would show "updated" points, the Cards themselves should act as snapshots as you stated and now reflectively show that they do in fact use their base card attributes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
Any info on those bug fixes?
From my understanding the bulk of these were a ton of glitches, exploits, crashes, and slow-down fixes. I'm not 100% sure if gameplay was touched or not, I just know the list contained what I mentioned.

We also plan on getting Kyle Korver added to the all-star squad soon.

# 23 zrohman @ 02/11/15 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProjectLeet
I just hit up some of the LUT guys and they stated that this was a bug, they actually always played as their base stats, but visually they would show "updated" points, the Cards themselves should act as snapshots as you stated and now reflectively show that they do in fact use their base card attributes.

From my understanding the bulk of these were a ton of glitches, exploits, crashes, and slow-down fixes. I'm not 100% sure if gameplay was touched or not, I just know the list contained what I mentioned.

We also plan on getting Kyle Korver added to the all-star squad soon.
Any way you can check to see when they plan on releasing an actual gameplay patch? I am a live homer who is having a hard time even touching the game until the inside cheese is fixed and until a gameplay patch is released

# 24 Kayotick @ 02/11/15 05:42 PM
I just got done playing the All Star Game in my season from New York. At the end the announcer said that concludes the 2014 Allstar game from New Orleans.

# 25 lekfountain @ 02/11/15 05:50 PM
what Nicholas explained I cannot believe that any one can make $9446 in one month on the internet . look at this site>>>TRACK-REPORT.ℭOⅯ

# 26 Tonyattia @ 02/11/15 07:02 PM
Looks like you can now use injured players in game

# 27 Calvenn @ 02/11/15 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThaLiveKing
Yup, and they look like they added new jumpers, David West jumper is definitely changed, I was playing the ASG and jumpers overall feel more fluid. Contact in the paint as some new animations, I noticed

Step back jump shots are definitely more fluid

Overall flow is better, game moves a bit slower it seems, teams don't seem to jump out on the fast break like before, I'm gonna try different team, but in the ASG, it's not up tempo
I concur. Definitely noticed the newer jumpers as well and some other newer animations. Still digging for other changes, however, honestly, they really should provide these details in the notes as opposed to "bug fixes", etc. These are GOOD changes after all!

Man, I still wish they could tweak the easy steals in this game! I also think it's time they unleash the CPU scoring on Superstar level. This should be the ultimate level and with the steal disadvantage, I can easily destroy teams by 20 - 30 pts on average as of late!!! Perhaps since some of these teams are injury depleted the level of CPU competition has dropped. Will try playing teams at full strength for results.

# 28 The 24th Letter @ 02/11/15 10:32 PM
Got a chance to play a few more games since this morning. Can't say anything different jumps out at me as different gameplay wise. Still seeing the CPU hell bent on forcing it inside, and seeing guys online forcing it inside with a lot of success....don't think anything has been tweaked.

# 29 zrohman @ 02/11/15 11:26 PM
They give us a 1 gb update and its just an all star roster and jerseys? Doesn't seem right. But I am sure they didn't change the gameplay either. So I'm not sure what to think

Edit:

Just played a game against the computer. It was my first against the cpu in a long time.

I was trying to play realistic. I was 2-19 from 3. The Hawks only took wide open 3s and they were 3-8. They shot 48% I shot 40%.

Game played much more unrealistic than it looks though. They went to the post all game. They did miss a good amount. But that's because they weren't running on the fast break.

Players online run full court. When turboing to the hole ours pretty impossible to stop. CPU plays a half court game so they shoot hooks, or shots that are more standing still. Those lay ups are effected by good defense.

So the CPU missing inside shots is no indicator that the cheese is fixed. In fact it seemed to be in full effect.

I think the biggest problem is defenders can too easily play close without getting burned. So shooters can't get any space, not to mention space isn't really calculated right as far as what's contested, guarded, open. etc.

If they adjusted that, boosted mid shots and maybe a tiny 3 boost gameplay would be great

# 30 grodbetatted @ 02/12/15 05:22 AM
Based on 3 online head to head games I saw a few more missed lay ups, not as many as 2k seeing that's what people are looking for. I saw a little more paint contact that actually looked really good, I saw a few more lay ups and dunk animations. A few block shot animations were newer. The game was a little more fluid. It's not a whole new game, but if you pay attention you'll see a few new things here and there. It seems the pick and roll game when going around the man that's guarding you they do the animation where they put their hands up while you run by them a little more often as well. I notice different things all the time, seeing I have almost 400 hours on the game on Xbox and about 30 on ps4. #NBALIVESTREAMTEAM

# 31 nick_sr @ 02/12/15 05:54 AM
Played 5mins of the all star game before bed because it took 6hours to download patch smh. The only thing I noticed was the contact animations while drive with Lebron to the basket. Will take a day off from mut and put some work live to see changes.

# 32 The 24th Letter @ 02/12/15 12:53 PM
I just can't get on board with the shooting I this game....I'm playing the all star match up and can't get jump shots within the flow of the offense....

I'm consistently getting open, green releases and getting these floaty shots that I know are going to miss as soon as they release. It's not such much a problem winning, it's just not enjoyable to play like that...

# 33 Lancio23 @ 02/12/15 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
I just can't get on board with the shooting I this game....I'm playing the all star match up and can't get jump shots within the flow of the offense....

I'm consistently getting open, green releases and getting these floaty shots that I know are going to miss as soon as they release. It's not such much a problem winning, it's just not enjoyable to play like that...

Same here bro, I just can't get in the game I can't create or get the outcome that am looking for the game just lacks too much and has soon has I see that I just turn it off

# 34 zrohman @ 02/12/15 03:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lancio23
Same here bro, I just can't get in the game I can't create or get the outcome that am looking for the game just lacks too much and has soon has I see that I just turn it off

Same. I'm worried that they will call this a patch and leave us for months with this game. It's just a bad game in its present state but close to being really good and fun

# 35 bkluvsm3 @ 02/12/15 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter

Hey are u playing with Ratings only or Skills the shooting is much better when you use Ratings only for both free throws and jumpshots

# 36 Lancio23 @ 02/12/15 04:01 PM
I left it on default which is skills and ratings, it's not the shoot that I don't like it's just the lack of animations drilling, dunks, cross overs they have Lebron doing 360 and windmills that's just unrealistic to me cause he only do them on rare occasions, I only play one game then turn it off whenever I play cause after that first game the game just starts playing bad for.

But with all that said I'll still buy every nba live game that comes out cause there's still a lot of things they do better for me and even tho 15 is lacking a lot of things CUSTOMIZATION I still enjoy from time to time

# 37 sportyguyfl31 @ 02/12/15 04:51 PM
So I suppose I should prepare for J-Rich to be a Spur again

# 38 bkluvsm3 @ 02/12/15 05:01 PM
One thing I take from this update is that they noticed the individual play of Mia Hassan Whiteside giving him 3 point boost is well deserve He's been balling lately but only thing that's missing is Him he's not in the game instead it's a generic guy with his name that's bad representation imo come EA do something about these generic faces and update these players already ....thanks

# 39 ifitbeginsitends @ 02/12/15 10:58 PM
Idk, is it me or should we have gotten more for the size of this download. I just don't see 3.9 gbs worth of an update.

# 40 Ownal0t @ 02/13/15 12:29 AM
i played my first game of the day. ummmmm is it me or was Jumpshooting made worse? i was missing open shots for days along with the guy i was facing.

this isnt going to help the PIP problem

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.