Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Check out the latest MLB 15 The Show trailer titled, Summer Wind. To see it in all of its glory, make sure you see the YouTube version at 1080p/60fps.

For those of you that missed the fact sheet, click here for all of the details.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 221 BravesBoy @ 02/18/15 01:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy008
Do you guys know if you will be doing a stream or a blog?
Thursdays have been the stream days, so id bet on another stream.

# 222 bcruise @ 02/18/15 01:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LastActionHero
But isn't this the same "trick" as when The Show shows a replay (or batter walk up/presentation element) and only then you see the 3d grass.

But whatever is the case that dirt looks great!
Yeah, basically - that level of detail only shows up in the closeups. Same with Madden, too - looks like a different game when you move the camera to field level or very close to a player.

# 223 Madden's Jowels @ 02/18/15 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Done Thursday it's going down s

Please believe me we are tying to get as much info and do as many streams and video blogs as we possibly can. But it's not easy as there is a game to finish and everyone is juggling so much right now. Please be patient with us we want to show you as much as you all want to see.

Any chance you wanna tell us what the subject of this week's stream will be?

# 224 Ghost Of The Year @ 02/18/15 03:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by adh5199
Thanks Russell, I think sometimes we forget just how small your team actually is compared to some of the larger studios. What you guys do with so little is amazing. You set the benchmark for sports gaming and you should all be very proud! You guys are awesome!
Amen. I'll take the Show team's quality over any other development team's quantity any day.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
Any chance you wanna tell us what the subject of this week's stream will be?
Pure speculation & hopefulness on my part but I'm crossing my fingers for a Franchise mode stream.

# 225 thaSLAB @ 02/18/15 03:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
Anyway, to avoid being more "cryptic", I'll add to the speculation: I think all of the morning suns are SDS's way of telling us MLB15 is the dawn of a new day; a rising sun in the sports gaming scene! *sound of sun rays playing*

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

via MLB on Instagram:

http://instagram.com/p/zP2m0_plr6/

#BaseballBegins

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

# 226 zbundy3 @ 02/18/15 03:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost Of The Year
Pure speculation & hopefulness on my part but I'm crossing my fingers for a Franchise mode stream.
I cant seem to locate it but I thought that Ramone hinted that the next stream was going to be about Stadiums and Graphics but I could be wrong.

EDIT*: It can be found on post #187 of the "MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty" thread.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madden's Jowels
So no word on what next week's blog/stream will be?

Ramone, can you at least tell us, will there be another Cathedrals video or a blog/stream about stadium improvements/
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
Yeah we will most likely do one on the stadiums and graphics.
I'm probably wrong though as he says they will likely do one on stadium and graphics not that it was going to be this week.

# 227 Jimmydm90 @ 02/18/15 04:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zbundy3
I cant seem to locate it but I thought that Ramone hinted that the next stream was going to be about Stadiums and Graphics but I could be wrong.

EDIT*: It can be found on post #187 of the "MLB 15 The Show Stream - Licensed Equipment, Universal Rewards & Diamond Dynasty" thread.

I really doubt it. Ramone was saying that there will likely be a graphics/stadium stream at some point. It likely wont be the next stream because, as they've mentioned before, graphical polish and aesthetic things are usually some of the last stuff to get finished. Because they need to get the mechanics done first.

# 228 RLebron12 @ 02/19/15 02:07 AM
Well what ever the stream is I can't wait for 2pm tomorrow for it to start! I just can't get enough of info for the new game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 229 LastActionHero @ 02/19/15 02:13 AM
I really hope the chalk lines degrade again as the game moves along. In 14 this wasn't happening anymore after the last patch and in the streams its also not happening...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.