Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Check out the latest MLB 15 The Show trailer titled, Summer Wind. To see it in all of its glory, make sure you see the YouTube version at 1080p/60fps.

For those of you that missed the fact sheet, click here for all of the details.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Chikiboy @ 02/13/15 07:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
On that note, couple of of crappy screen grabs showing the LF and RF sides:

That sunset...
Mmmm....mmmm....mmmm....now that's fine!

# 42 ThrowBack @ 02/13/15 07:30 PM
Whoa, I can't believe they got this game running at 1080/60 fps!

I hope it doesn't look too weird though. High frame rates actually turned me off to the PC version of NBA 2K15. It's great for gameplay but the cut scenes look really weird.

# 43 bcruise @ 02/13/15 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrowBack

I hope it doesn't look too weird though. High frame rates actually turned me off to the PC version of NBA 2K15. It's great for gameplay but the cut scenes look really weird.
Don't want to go too far off-topic here, but one of 2K15's patches rolled out a "Dynamic VSYNC" option that lowers the cutscene FPS down to 30 (and more in line with what the consoles do). It's in the game's config file, not the actual game, so it's easy to miss.

# 44 HozAndMoose @ 02/13/15 07:35 PM
Quote:

2k runs at 1080 60 on PS4 and Xbox one as well. Not sure bout last gen consoles.

# 45 ThrowBack @ 02/13/15 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcruise
Don't want to go too far off-topic here, but one of 2K15's patches rolled out a "Dynamic VSYNC" option that lowers the cutscene FPS down to 30 (and more in line with what the consoles do). It's in the game's config file, not the actual game, so it's easy to miss.
Thanks for the info!

Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
2k runs at 1080 60 on PS4 and Xbox one as well. Not sure bout last gen consoles.
I've got the ps4 verison too. It is definitely not 60 fps.

# 46 HozAndMoose @ 02/13/15 07:45 PM
Quote:
Thanks for the info!

I've got the ps4 verison too. It is definitely not 60 fps.
Gameplay is 100% 1080 60. Cut Scenes maybe not. Havent payed much attention to them.

# 47 Hockeynut99 @ 02/13/15 07:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Except for Safeco, but WIP and all that so I'm not too concerned.

For Ramone or anyone on the dev team - are ya'll still tweaking the infield dirt colors? Here's a pic I took last summer:
Win a world series.

# 48 HozAndMoose @ 02/13/15 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut99
Win a world series.
Dont choke in the wild card game.... (not really sure what we are talking about)

# 49 Hockeynut99 @ 02/13/15 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
Dont choke in the wild card game.... (not really sure what we are talking about)
Opps forgot I have an A's logo up. Busted just messing with you. I am sure they will try and get the dirt right.

# 50 NC12 @ 02/13/15 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonfb
God i wish Sony could make a NFL game
If only if only

# 51 Qb @ 02/13/15 08:11 PM
Slightly twisted for them to release a trailer of gorgeous summer sunlight when a good chunk of the country is freezin our tails off, but oh man does it look good.

# 52 Qb @ 02/13/15 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFlamingWeazel
Looks wicked, all those complaining about it looking like a ps3 game and ****ting on the graphics in the first thread look foolish now.
Must you be so confrontational? It's quite unnecessary.

# 53 nuckles2k2 @ 02/13/15 08:21 PM
I...I can't play 14 anymore.

It was tough after watching the twitch vid w/ the gameplay info...and now this.

Dammit SCEA...

# 54 seanjeezy @ 02/13/15 08:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockeynut99
Win a world series.
Hmmm you may be on to something since I posted some stadium info in 2012 that still hasn't made its way into the game

But this year the M's are actually expected to be good, maybe we'll finally get LED ribbon boards in MLB '16!

# 55 tree3five @ 02/13/15 08:25 PM
PNC PARK looks fantastic. Thanks for the new updates Russell and team.

- No more soda bottle past RF wall!
- Bucco Blasts HR counter has updated color scheme!
- The Bow Tie club in RF foul territory is red!
- Base coaches have switched!

# 56 MrOldboy @ 02/13/15 08:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lisac
But they didn't show if the BIG scoreboard is in! But knowing SCEA it will be. March 31 can't come soon enough.
Pretty sure they got what is basically in the renderings, both LF and RF which looked pretty good from the first live stream they did. Only thing I worry about regarding the video boards is what the dev team chose to display on them since no one knows yet what they will choose to put on them during actual games. In the trailer is looked like they just had a placeholder image that got stretched, but that is probably similar to what we'll see in the game, just the right aspect ratio.

In other news MLB 15 revealed the next big player to come out of Cuba. Jorge Player. Can't believe the Reds gave him 120 mil without a single MLB game under his belt.

# 57 Will I Am @ 02/13/15 09:24 PM
Seriously though, how did they end up with that bum on the cover?

It should have been the Real Bum.

# 58 Skyboxer @ 02/13/15 09:29 PM
The only game that still gets me excited like I was a kid waiting for Christmas morning.

Got the Anniversary Edition for 43.00 through BB.
GCU + Unused certificate..

Come on release day.

# 59 aguero90 @ 02/13/15 09:32 PM
In a strange way, its kind of a good thing I'm visually impaired...

# 60 countryboy @ 02/13/15 09:37 PM
In the words of Thom Brennaman..."Boy oh boy!"

This game looks absolutely fantastic! Simply, simply, simply amazing!

Come on March!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.