Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Check out the latest MLB 15 The Show trailer titled, Summer Wind. To see it in all of its glory, make sure you see the YouTube version at 1080p/60fps.

For those of you that missed the fact sheet, click here for all of the details.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 161 Bobhead @ 02/15/15 10:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jr2424
Why not use Frank Sinatra's version? Sorry, I know that's off topic. Lighting is just amazing.
They spent all their money on legends and branded equipment, so they had to settle for Hank Cilantra

# 162 HypoLuxa13 @ 02/15/15 11:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobhead
They spent all their money on legends and branded equipment, so they had to settle for Hank Cilantra
His "Greatest Hits" album is excellent, everyone should check it out. His Jazz-lounge cover of "Gettin' Jiggy Wit It" is an all time classic.

# 163 Grub @ 02/15/15 11:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco291
It may have come off a little insensitive IF Ramone said it like that, however, he didn't say it like that at all.
"There isn't any outside feedback that will be taken or listened to on this particular subject."

Sorry, that's precisely what that means. We're keeping this internal, and we will listen to no one on judgment except for ourselves because we have a specific method of doing this that we completely trust and consider incredibly important. Even if they've made a mistake from the point of view of multiple people. It resembles umpiring before the replay system came into play. Which is their right, of course, but you always hope for a fair and quick shake.

But you know what? This is like walking into a church and telling the people inside that their priest misquoted the Bible during his sermon and he should say it right. They're going to throw bricks, so I'll shut up and stop angering the tribe. It's still a brilliant game.

# 164 Bobhead @ 02/15/15 11:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grub
"There isn't any outside feedback that will be taken or listened to on this particular subject."

Sorry, that's precisely what that means. We're keeping this internal, and we will listen to no one on judgment except for ourselves because we have a specific method of doing this that we completely trust and consider incredibly important. Even if they've made a mistake from the point of view of multiple people. It resembles umpiring before the replay system came into play. Which is their right, of course, but you always hope for a fair and quick shake.

But you know what? This is like walking into a church and telling the people inside that their priest misquoted the Bible during his sermon and he should say it right. They're going to throw bricks, so I'll shut up and stop angering the tribe. It's still a brilliant game.
Or maybe they can't accept feedback because the color system is fully automated, and there is no opportunity for manual intervention?

And your church analogy fails because we are all in agreement on what Russell said, you are just misinterpreting the meaning and putting additional words in his mouth.

# 165 MrOldboy @ 02/16/15 12:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Factzzz
I would think so, almost would guarantee a Baez, and Soler.

I'd be more worried about if they got their face scans in. I've been worrying about guys like Marcus Stroman, Drew Hutchison, and Aaron Sanchez, if they got their face scans in.

I guess we can only hope.
If they got Baez in I pray they also changed how they handle players with "bat flicks/waves". I like that they made an attempt at them, but they looked really awkward in MLB 14. Look at how they did Ozuna.

If that is how they will do Baez's bat wave than I'll have to find an alternative stance. I hope they can figure out how to do the fast wave that most players have (if they have one to begin with). I don't know of many that have that slow wave pre-pitch that Ozuna had in MLB 14.

# 166 Shadymamba @ 02/16/15 12:51 AM
Oh it looks great - I didn't get a chance to play '14 on ps4 - I just pre-ordered '15 today!

# 167 headzapp @ 02/16/15 02:50 AM
The team and player personality is going to keep this game fresh. Playing different teams with different animations instead of every team doing the same thing will make it more fun.
I like the birds in the sky too. I wonder if there will be seagulls in San Francisco.

# 168 ThisIsBirdland13 @ 02/16/15 04:07 AM
Could anyone tell from the trailer if Adam Jones still has that stupid beard this year. from the trailer?

# 169 baseballmad @ 02/16/15 09:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by headzapp
The team and player personality is going to keep this game fresh. Playing different teams with different animations instead of every team doing the same thing will make it more fun.
I like the birds in the sky too. I wonder if there will be seagulls in San Francisco.
'birds in the sky'...........is that wishful thinking. I saw saw blades of grass being thrown to test the wind direction, but, if that was birds I stand corrected.....

# 170 tsbmolina @ 02/16/15 10:20 AM
Looking great!

# 171 ajblithe20 @ 02/16/15 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThisIsBirdland13
Could anyone tell from the trailer if Adam Jones still has that stupid beard this year. from the trailer?

They showed his face for a quick second in one of the streams and he does NOT have the stupid beard this year. Looks good

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 172 nemesis04 @ 02/16/15 10:31 AM
^ I must say the hair texture really has improved. It has a more natural appearance in the way it lets light through and reflects, etc.

# 173 thaSLAB @ 02/16/15 10:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
^ I must say the hair texture really has improved. It has a more natural appearance in the way it lets light through and reflects, etc.
It's all about the hair self-shadowing lol. I'm surprised no one mentioned it earlier.

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

# 174 Sco291 @ 02/16/15 12:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by headzapp
I just re-watched it and I didn't see any birds. I think you may have mistaken that for the grass the one guy threw in the air to tell win direction haha

# 175 Sco291 @ 02/16/15 12:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grub

Nope.

But time to move on, let's not totally de-rail the thread.

# 176 HozAndMoose @ 02/16/15 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sco291
I just re-watched it and I didn't see any birds. I think you may have mistaken that for the grass the one guy threw in the air to tell win direction haha
Saw none either.

# 177 tnixen @ 02/16/15 12:34 PM
Any idea when you guys think we will get real time LED boards with in game stats instead of just always seeing scrolling teams logos in all the stadiums?

# 178 Dillow @ 02/16/15 12:39 PM
Can someone tell me if they have discussed or mentioned anything about improved online play? I've been trying to find out and cant find anything. '14 looked good and obviously '15 does, but the online experience KILLED any sort of replay-ability for me. Warping players, ball in the dirt glitches, dropped games, etc etc etc. It was the worst experience I've had with the Show and my main focus is having that fixed.

Anything you've heard would be helpful for me

# 179 JODYE @ 02/16/15 01:14 PM
-sigh

# 180 NAFBUC @ 02/16/15 01:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04

Its that cornmeal rinse.........but the feet still stank!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.