Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

San Diego Studio's latest weekly livestream will be focused on playing through a full game and touching on UI improvements. It will start tonight at 5 PM PT/8 PM ET and last about an hour on their Twitch channel, so make sure you are tuning in.

The team would like to hear some feedback on which 2 teams the fans would like to see, so let your voice be heard! They also want to know which of the following stadiums you would like to see the game played:
  • U.S. Cellular (Chicago)
  • PNC Park (Pittsburgh)
  • Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City)
  • Busch Stadium (St. Louis)
  • Yankee Stadium (New York)
No need to request alternate uniforms, etc. they’re still working to finish the game.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 201 Resile @ 02/19/15 07:19 PM
Please use PNC or Busch Stadium at night. I don't care about the other team.

Also, for those of you suggesting Yankees vs Red Sox, have we not seen that a million times over the years? That would be such a yawn stream.

Baseball is changing; the power of the AL East has slowly transitioned over to the West Coast, and baseball has never saw so many teams with a chance at being competitive.

# 202 SDwinder @ 02/19/15 07:36 PM
Very true. West Coast baseball is really getting strong. DBacks will struggle and the As could as well. But A's always surprise me and compete.

Seattle and Houston should really make the AL West interesting this year. A healthy Texas should compete too. Even tough Profar just went down.

The Padres upgrading will make it interesting with Dodgers and Giants.

Central divisions very competitive too.

# 203 Grub @ 02/19/15 07:49 PM
Hey. Hey. Look at this. Look what I did with one click in the levels of this image.

Whoa, man! It's like.. it's like the real stadium now! And oh baby, is that the city in the background? I knew this beautiful game was hiding somewhere!

# 204 HozAndMoose @ 02/19/15 07:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grub
Hey. Hey. Look at this. Look what I did with one click in the levels of this image.

Whoa, man! It's like.. it's like the real stadium now! And oh baby, is that the city in the background? I knew this beautiful game was hiding somewhere!
how does this add anything to the conversation? And the whole city thing depends on the day. This pic that everyone says the game should look like.

The city is pretty damn dark.

# 205 Grub @ 02/19/15 07:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
how does this add anything to the conversation?
I didn't know we could add anything to this conversation. I just think it looks better. It seems more natural, like I was watching it on mlb.tv.

I dunno. Whatever.

# 206 HozAndMoose @ 02/19/15 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grub
I didn't know we could add anything to this conversation. I just think it looks better. It seems more natural, like I was watching it on mlb.tv.

I dunno. Whatever.
Wait did you change something? My bad if you did. Looked like it was the same one and though you were being sarcastic towards the devs.

# 207 Steve_OS @ 02/19/15 08:01 PM
Should be starting soon, new thread time.

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...full-game.html

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.