Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

San Diego Studio's latest weekly livestream will be focused on playing through a full game and touching on UI improvements. It will start tonight at 5 PM PT/8 PM ET and last about an hour on their Twitch channel, so make sure you are tuning in.

The team would like to hear some feedback on which 2 teams the fans would like to see, so let your voice be heard! They also want to know which of the following stadiums you would like to see the game played:
  • U.S. Cellular (Chicago)
  • PNC Park (Pittsburgh)
  • Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City)
  • Busch Stadium (St. Louis)
  • Yankee Stadium (New York)
No need to request alternate uniforms, etc. they’re still working to finish the game.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 61 ajsas @ 02/19/15 10:54 AM

There ya go. PNC, at night, MLB 15.

# 62 tnixen @ 02/19/15 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ajsas
There is a pic of PPNC at night in MLB 15 at one of the promotional websites:

http://www.baseballisbetter.com
Yes here is that photo

# 63 jm2054 @ 02/19/15 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
I'd love to see the Pirates hosting someone at PNC Park with Gerrit Cole on the hill. My impatient side wants to see if Marte, Polanco, Alvarez, and Walker got new stances.
Yes please I have to see Cole if they go go Bucs no Liriano

# 64 HustlinOwl @ 02/19/15 11:02 AM
Quote:

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Yes here is that photo
Scoreboard looks extremely dark and same with CF, just by looking at those pictures

# 65 LastActionHero @ 02/19/15 11:05 AM
Ahhh I planned everything so I had nothing during the stream but 8pm ET is 2am in Amsterdam haha. Well next day then...

Oh and Busch or PNC will do

# 66 jm2054 @ 02/19/15 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Scoreboard looks extremely dark and same with CF, just by looking at those pictures
Ya if that's is the finished version of 15 it looks awful way to dark in center and no building light behind it

# 67 KHarmo88 @ 02/19/15 11:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
That sure as hell better not be from 15. That looks just as bad with the darkness. Now I really want a night game at PNC for the stream

# 68 jm2054 @ 02/19/15 11:08 AM
This is what PNC should look like at night

Way different then that screen shot

# 69 WaitTilNextYear @ 02/19/15 11:10 AM
PNC at night is a must. PNC and Petco were both woefully under-lighted in MLB 14. Don't care what teams. With all the moves San Diego made, if these lighting issues aren't corrected, people will FREAK out.

# 70 Knight165 @ 02/19/15 11:11 AM
Any two teams at Ebbet's Field.

M.K.
Knight165

# 71 KHarmo88 @ 02/19/15 11:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jm2054
This is what PNC should look like at night

Way different then that screen shot
Now that photo shows exactly what it should look like.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WaitTilNextYear
PNC at night is a must. PNC and Petco were both woefully under-lighted in MLB 14. Don't care what teams. With all the moves San Diego made, if these lighting issues aren't corrected, people will FREAK out.
I usually don't make a big deal about video games, but I'll be extremely frustrated if it wasnt fixed and looks like the picture posted

# 72 RobbieMacc @ 02/19/15 11:17 AM
Quote:

Are we absolutely certain this isn't PS3?

EDIT: Just noticed the bat boys at the bottom, unless they were added to ps3 this year this is a ps4 screen.

# 73 Shaffer26 @ 02/19/15 11:19 AM
Blue Jays vs Pirates in PNC. I want to be surprised when I play with the Cubs for the first time.

# 74 LastActionHero @ 02/19/15 11:19 AM
That picture is a terrible example for what it's selling..

# 75 T_O_p12 @ 02/19/15 11:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KHarmo88
That sure as hell better not be from 15. That looks just as bad with the darkness. Now I really want a night game at PNC for the stream
Exactly! I see a glimmer of dim lights in the city so must be night lights and everyone is sleeping... I understand that the bright lights of the stadium would flood out much lighting from the city, but then why is the outfield so dark?!?!

If this is the way PNC is going to look in 15, can the outfielder’s wear a helmet with a work light on it like a miner so that they can see? Also probably need to give everyone in the bullpens flashlights too. One of the best looking parks in real life is one of the worst in the games.

# 76 TheBleedingRed21 @ 02/19/15 11:21 AM
Redsox vs Yankees agreed!

# 77 LastActionHero @ 02/19/15 11:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RobbieMacc
Are we absolutely certain this isn't PS3?

EDIT: Just noticed the bat boys at the bottom, unless they were added to ps3 this year this is a ps4 screen.

You can see the bat/ball boys.

EDIT: Nevermind you found it yourself haha

# 78 DanH35 @ 02/19/15 11:23 AM
My vote goes to Cubs vs Cards at Busch. I'd love to see Ballpark Village. I'd also like to see either Wainwright's curve or Wacha's change with the new dynamic break system.

# 79 Rubio809 @ 02/19/15 11:28 AM
PNC...... AT......... NIGHT

# 80 HozAndMoose @ 02/19/15 11:29 AM
Game 7 replay. SF vs KC in Kauffman

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.