Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

San Diego Studio's latest weekly livestream will be focused on playing through a full game and touching on UI improvements. It will start tonight at 5 PM PT/8 PM ET and last about an hour on their Twitch channel, so make sure you are tuning in.

The team would like to hear some feedback on which 2 teams the fans would like to see, so let your voice be heard! They also want to know which of the following stadiums you would like to see the game played:
  • U.S. Cellular (Chicago)
  • PNC Park (Pittsburgh)
  • Kauffman Stadium (Kansas City)
  • Busch Stadium (St. Louis)
  • Yankee Stadium (New York)
No need to request alternate uniforms, etc. they’re still working to finish the game.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Grub @ 02/19/15 12:32 PM
Cubs or Pirates @ Cards, Busch Stadium at night.

Mostly because I've seen footage most of the other stadiums, but nothing of Busch and I wanna how it's improved It'd also be cool to see if Jason Heyward has his sweet helmet.

# 102 rjackson @ 02/19/15 12:35 PM
I'm prefer to see Busch stadium but as much as I love these twitches, I'm turning it off if it is Red Sox and Yankees. How about the I-35 series or whatever they call it (Royals @ Cards). Cubs @ Cards is a good choice as well.

# 103 BSUFAN @ 02/19/15 12:37 PM
Busch Stadium would be my choice , thanks

# 104 HozAndMoose @ 02/19/15 12:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson
I'm prefer to see Busch stadium but as much as I love these twitches, I'm turning it off if it is Red Sox and Yankees. How about the I-35 series or whatever they call it (Royals @ Cards). Cubs @ Cards is a good choice as well.
I-70 series

# 105 Grub @ 02/19/15 12:39 PM
Yeah, I-70. Most any combo is good here as long as we get to see Busch and PNC Park at night.

# 106 Shaffer26 @ 02/19/15 12:39 PM
Quote:
It's the I-70 series. I only care about this because I-70 runs right in the middle of my hometown.

# 107 kofilaate74 @ 02/19/15 12:42 PM
PNC Park please!

# 108 RLebron12 @ 02/19/15 12:42 PM
SF vs KC in KC but do the opposite of what HozAndMoose said and have MADBUM pitch lol.

But if not I'll go Cubs/Cards vs Pirates at PNC at night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 109 Flaxseed Oil @ 02/19/15 12:44 PM
Nationals at Yankees. Tanaka vs. Scherzer. Yankee Stadium. We have GOT to get a glimpse of Tanaka.

# 110 thaSLAB @ 02/19/15 12:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight165
Oh....and my game at Ebbet's....
I'll take an 8 A.M. start please.
Just to mislead everyone!
Thanks!

M.K.
Knight165
Are you being cryptic!?!?

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

# 111 Hockeynut99 @ 02/19/15 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
Are you being cryptic!?!?

Relax

Also Redsocks vs Yankees would be a good choice. So would Giants vs Giants.

# 112 Rob_NYY @ 02/19/15 12:54 PM
Yankees vs Red Sox at Yankee Stadium. I really want to see Tanaka pitch!

# 113 lazloisdavrock @ 02/19/15 12:55 PM
camden yards

# 114 thaSLAB @ 02/19/15 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
Is there a reason for the limited number of stadiums? I guess I'll take Mariners @ Yankees.
These stadiums have most likely been "turned in" (mostly complete) by the stadium artists. The others are most likely being finished up, or work in progress.

There is an underlying theme (from knowing who does each stadium) of the artists who did these stadiums too. Although, it could be completely coincidental.

# 115 Blzer @ 02/19/15 12:56 PM
Quote:
How about the I-35 series or whatever they call it (Royals @ Cards).
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
I-70 series
Apparently rjackson thinks it's half what it used to be.

# 116 Cowboy008 @ 02/19/15 12:58 PM
Rays vs Cubs @ U.S. Cellular

# 117 HozAndMoose @ 02/19/15 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Apparently rjackson thinks it's half what it used to be.
We wont that series for the first time since 2010. Its just getting started again.

Edit: I also have a new found hate for STL after the 3 am game back in 2013. STL grounds crew did everything they could to make STL win after a rain delay would have reverted the score back to the top of the 9th with KC losing. Our players had to end up helping them move the stuff that dries up the dirt. Cheating bastards.

# 118 Turbojugend @ 02/19/15 01:00 PM
I'd really like to see PNC at night. It would definitely settle some concerns.

# 119 Grub @ 02/19/15 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HozAndMoose
We wont that series for the first time since 2010. Its just getting started again.

Edit: I also have a new found hate for STL after the 3 am game back in 2013. STL grounds crew did everything they could to make STL win after a rain delay would have reverted the score back to the top of the 9th with KC losing. Our players had to end up helping them move the stuff that dries up the dirt. Cheating bastards.
Matheny did a similar thing in 2014 to give a relief pitcher more time to warmup, I think. Insisted the grounds crew check the mound for an excess of mud after the rain or something.

# 120 KHarmo88 @ 02/19/15 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
These stadiums have most likely been "turned in" (mostly complete) by the stadium artists. The others are most likely being finished up, or work in progress.

There is an underlying theme (from knowing who does each stadium) of the artists who did these stadiums too. Although, it could be completely coincidental.

What's the undying theme?

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.