Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

As the NBA season continues on past the All-Star break, the playoff race is on every basketball fan’s mind. The real NBA playoff push is sure to be exciting, but what would the NBA 2k15 playoff race look like? Taking a look at each team’s 2k ratings, we can see who would be where in an NBA 2K15 playoff battle.

Read More - NBA 2K15: Power Rankings Post-Trade Deadline

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Mauer4MVP @ 02/23/15 11:25 AM
I actually think the Wolves rating is spot on. They would have been a .450-.500 team if not for injuries (best that they had a bad season, though).

# 2 cmehustle @ 02/23/15 12:10 PM
Not bad except for the Heat and Kings but hey this is 2K. Still, I dont see people switching up too much online from the big four teams (Bulls, Cavs, Thunder, Warriors). Every once in a while I'll see people using the Rockets or Mavs, but for whatever reason its always the big four every time I play someone smh....

# 3 DurtySoufReppin @ 02/23/15 12:11 PM
With a good user the Thunder are the best team in the game IMO

Length
Shooters
The best scorers in the game at the PG and SF
One of the best defenses in the game

The Miami Heat are the most overrated based on ratings, Dwyane Wade is not as good of a 2k baller as he has been in the past, he's not dunking on anyone, he''s slow, and his jumper is bad and slow. I use him more as a facilitator, especially out of the post. The Heat's depth is not good at all either.

My NBA 2K Power Rankings would be:

1. OKC Thunder (Best All-Around Team)
2. Cleveland Cavaliers (Great Offense + Lebron Penetration + Shooters + Kyrie ISO & Shooting)
3. Memphis Grizzlies (Inside-Out game is almost unstoppable + Great Defense + Depth)
4. Golden State Warriors (Great Shooters + Offense + Depth)
5. Houston Rockets (James Harden + Shooters + Best Center on the game)
6. Chicago Bulls (Great Defense + Shooters + Length + Bangers in the post)
7. SA Spurs (Great passers + Shooters + Defense + Leonard)
8. Portland Trailblazers (Lillard + Aldridge + Shooters)
9. LA Clippers (Pick + Roll + Crawford + Fast Break)
10. Washington Wizards ( John wall + Shooters)

# 4 jayman504 @ 02/23/15 12:26 PM
I stopped reading at Washington at 3...

# 5 JazzMan @ 02/23/15 12:48 PM
Utah's rating is a joke lol.

# 6 braves_94 @ 02/23/15 01:35 PM
Knit-picking a little, but the Pistons wouldn't be 5th if 6 teams are in front of them. Which means...

Phildephia 76'ers just stopped by, and their heart stopped when they saw they were ranked 11th in the east. You owe them a second round draft pick.

# 7 rudeworld @ 02/23/15 02:07 PM
Its hard to even play as the knicks... Its even hard to watch them as I missed my 1st game on Sunday, choosing to watch the sopranos on HBOGO, I knew they where on and didn't even care. When does free agency, the draft and next season start?

# 8 mitsurugi_78 @ 02/23/15 04:34 PM
I run with Washington a lot and also use the Hawks...occasionally I run with my Lakers but its tough to get wins with them...I did beat someone with them the other day though who was using the Warriors...lol...really made my night.

I have a question...maybe not the right place for it...but I use Washington...and can't get Gortat to dunk much...I know his standing still dunk is not rated very high...but even when I use the Warriors with Bogut or Horford with the Hawks i can't get my bigs to dunk after rebounds...do others have this issue...and if not...are you using the stick for shooting/dunks or using the X button....thanks in advance.

# 9 RLebron12 @ 02/23/15 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsurugi_78
I run with Washington a lot and also use the Hawks...occasionally I run with my Lakers but its tough to get wins with them...I did beat someone with them the other day though who was using the Warriors...lol...really made my night.

I have a question...maybe not the right place for it...but I use Washington...and can't get Gortat to dunk much...I know his standing still dunk is not rated very high...but even when I use the Warriors with Bogut or Horford with the Hawks i can't get my bigs to dunk after rebounds...do others have this issue...and if not...are you using the stick for shooting/dunks or using the X button....thanks in advance.

Yes I have that same problem, unless my big is all by him self and has plenty of room they are horrible up close. I use the Warriors (always have) and no way Bogut or Speights should be missing all those up close. Think it's something they need to fix.

On topic...glad to see my Warriors are still sitting on top of the rankings! As long as we stay healthy I think we got a great shot!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 10 capitolrf @ 02/23/15 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mitsurugi_78

I play with the Wizards exclusively. Go to tendencies & look at standing dunk. Check for the position average (59 for C's) then look at your player's. Gortat has 35. When your tendencies are that much lower than the pos. average, don't expect Gortat to go up strong to the rim. His tendencies suggest he shouldn't be going up strong for a dunk (driving dunk as well). Basically he need to be wide open to dunk.

# 11 AgaliareptX @ 02/23/15 09:04 PM
Did we just skip the Denver Nuggets? Lol.

# 12 MT3 @ 02/23/15 10:03 PM
wizard 2 is not realistic , heat 4 the same !
spurs 4 and kings 6 same !

# 13 dovuto86 @ 02/25/15 05:41 PM
Lets start a petition to add Online Ranked Classic team games to NBA 2k16.. I'd love to play as the 84-85 Bulls online against like the 72-73 Lakers among other match ups. There are way more than enough Classic teams to choose from..Who else wants this added besides me??

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.