Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

2K Sports has released the Nike Zoom Run The One's for NBA 2K15. They cost 5,000 VC. You can edit and equip these shoes when editing rosters.

Speaking of equipping shoes, for those of you having issues in MyCAREER mode, make sure you check out the workaround.

FYI: Another NBA 2K15 patch has not been confirmed, so a more permanent fix might not even happen. We will keep our eyes open for any news on it.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RyanJS08 @ 02/24/15 01:22 PM
Do you know if they will fix the blue lining of the shoe? When equipping the shoe on a player when editing a roster the lining is always blue. Not sure if it's a glitch or if that can be changed.

# 2 Steve_OS @ 02/24/15 01:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJS08
Do you know if they will fix the blue lining of the shoe? When equipping the shoe on a player when editing a roster the lining is always blue. Not sure if it's a glitch or if that can be changed.
Not sure. If I hear anything, I'll update the post.

# 3 Taer @ 02/24/15 01:30 PM
While I am excited for those who can take full advantage of such new content, the continued release of this content that needs workarounds for me to enjoy it annoys me.

I understand this content may be required under contract but throwing ingame adverts of this content while a workaround is needed to use it is throwing salt into a wound every time it is shown.

# 4 RyanJS08 @ 02/24/15 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Great, thanks Steve_OS.

# 5 Steve_OS @ 02/24/15 02:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RyanJS08
Just received word that this will be fixed very soon.

# 6 23 @ 02/24/15 02:59 PM
Is this available for custom rosters?

If not these shoe releases are useless

# 7 RyanJS08 @ 02/24/15 03:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

Yeah it is...It's actually been out for a maybe two weeks. They're just announcing it now though.

"You can edit and equip these shoes when editing rosters."

# 8 jkd32332 @ 02/24/15 04:19 PM
Quote:
Hey Steve, do you think you can mention the All-Star shoes being available to custom rosters? I think people have said, the shoes are only in the my player store.

# 9 Steve_OS @ 02/24/15 05:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23

It's in the OP man.

# 10 Steve_OS @ 02/24/15 05:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jkd32332
Hey Steve, do you think you can mention the All-Star shoes being available to custom rosters? I think people have said, the shoes are only in the my player store.
Yes, it has been mentioned quite a few times. Not sure when or if they will become available.

# 11 RyanJS08 @ 02/24/15 05:51 PM
Quote:
Thanks Steve_OS! Much appreciated!

# 12 Starwipe @ 02/24/15 05:56 PM
Shoes not all having their own individual shape = wack!

# 13 dabeavs541 @ 02/25/15 01:49 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Can you edit shoe color? Giannis wears these shoes in real life, but they're black. In the game, they're red when I equip him with them.
You can edit them. They are near the bottom of the Nike shoe list. I've edited a couple different color ways for specific players like Giannis, Aaron Brooks, Iggy, Mo Williams and James Harden.

# 14 Kgthadon22 @ 02/25/15 03:49 PM
HEY STEVE CAN YOU LET THEO KNOW THAT THE KOBE 10 ARE MISSING IN THE GAME AS WELL AS THE NIKE HYPERCHASE those should definitely have been added

# 15 Kgthadon22 @ 02/25/15 03:55 PM
They put the all star shoes on certain players but not available for custom rosters all man and the kobe 10 should be put on custom anyway and other missing shoes

# 16 TheBigTicket205 @ 02/26/15 05:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Starwipe
Shoes not all having their own individual shape = wack!
Couldn't agree more! Shoes are my fav part of hoops $

# 17 dabeavs541 @ 02/26/15 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WISports
Can you help me out here? I don't see anywhere where I can edit the existing shoes. Or is this only in myplayer or something?
From the main screen go all the way to the right and select options (has a picture of gears). Then scroll to the right and select 2K Shoes. You should see a row or tabs with different brands. Move to the right and select Nike. You'll see 4 option tabs, LOW, MID, HIGH and EDIT. Select EDIT and it will show all editable Nikes. Scroll down to the Run The One and select it. You will then be on the edit shoe screen. Once you're done changing colors to you liking, save the shoe and name it whatever you want. Then go to edit roster, select the player you want to change shoes. Go to shoes and select the shoe you just edited. Hope that helps.

# 18 Oaklandboy @ 02/26/15 07:42 PM
Quote:
Hey steve do you know when we will get the hyerposite 2 , the editable kobe 10s , nike hyperchase

# 19 phenom2311 @ 02/27/15 12:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosiahThaGreat
Even though I know there is a method to 2k madness concerning uniforms and sneakers, it's still concerning to me that they have underminded the consumer in the distribution of shoes and uniforms. This is next gen and there is no excuse for how the shoes still look bad, having three base models when most shoes do not follow that to a tee. Honestly, 2k please just scan each shoe and update your list of shoes. I wish I knew someone in the company so I could work for them, I would have them laced up and fresh. My sneaker issues don't trump my issues with the gameplay but I could also give great and positive insight in that realm as well. Sadly the truth of the matter is that the solo gamer/off-line gamer is no longer needed because everything is about milking the consumer of money for myplayer and those arenas. The only thing I can do is stop buying and hope that more follow so we can get the game we really want, I know it's possible because it's a video game and they control every aspect of it.
PREACH! Could not have said it better.

# 20 NxckBrxdlvy @ 02/28/15 11:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MosiahThaGreat
Even though I know there is a method to 2k madness concerning uniforms and sneakers, it's still concerning to me that they have underminded the consumer in the distribution of shoes and uniforms. This is next gen and there is no excuse for how the shoes still look bad, having three base models when most shoes do not follow that to a tee. Honestly, 2k please just scan each shoe and update your list of shoes. I wish I knew someone in the company so I could work for them, I would have them laced up and fresh. My sneaker issues don't trump my issues with the gameplay but I could also give great and positive insight in that realm as well. Sadly the truth of the matter is that the solo gamer/off-line gamer is no longer needed because everything is about milking the consumer of money for myplayer and those arenas. The only thing I can do is stop buying and hope that more follow so we can get the game we really want, I know it's possible because it's a video game and they control every aspect of it.
It seems to me that there would be a lot more work put into getting shoes into the game other than just scanning them in, especially when trying to make them editable. There would have to be a more efficient way of getting all of the layers of each shoe separated in order to be edited correctly. With shoes being so diverse and different now, I can imagine that being a lengthy process. They may not think it's worth the time. I wouldn't. But I definitely agree that it would make shoes look so much better if they were somehow able to scan in the realism of each shoe while also giving us the ability to edit colorways

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.