Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

The Old Town Flyers officially won the MyPARK Championship a couple of weeks ago for winning the most Rival Days across all platforms. They are scheduled to receive a newly designed home park on February 27th.

The new park will be located on the flight deck of an aircraft carrier. More details to come.

If you are a member of the Sunset Beach Ballers or Rivet City Rough Riders, you will need a rep level of Pro 3 or higher to travel to the new park.

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BellSKA @ 02/24/15 01:46 PM
I don't like to gloat when I'm right, but come on...........

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...od-ours-2.html

# 2 DurtySoufReppin @ 02/24/15 01:47 PM
I hope they made it so noone can come to Flyers afterwards cause a lot of people just switched over to be apart of something they didn't even contribute to.

If they do the same in 2K16 there should be incentives for Day One members. A label or something.

# 3 Pauliewalnutzz24 @ 02/25/15 12:46 PM
Wow, this looks dope. At dusk/night time too?!!

# 4 The Lob Mob @ 02/26/15 01:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DurtySoufReppin
I hope they made it so noone can come to Flyers afterwards cause a lot of people just switched over to be apart of something they didn't even contribute to.

If they do the same in 2K16 there should be incentives for Day One members. A label or something.
Amen!!! Day One Flyer AND I run the Old Town Flyers twitter page!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.