Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

The MLB 15 The Show livestream on Twitch has begun, featuring Franchise improvements, Inside the Radio Show and year to year saves.

Click the spoiler button below to watch it here or click this link to view it on a new page. Once the steam has completed, we will update this post with a link to the archive for those of you that miss it.

UPDATE: Link and spoiler button updated with archive. (Starts at roughly the 1:23 mark)

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 rspencer86 @ 02/26/15 08:46 PM
Thoughts on the Radio Show:

• Good first effort. Dude has a nice radio voice, sounds like one of the guys who do the Sportscenter updates on ESPN radio.

• For future editions, I hope they focus on adding context to the season rather than just running down the results of the day. I'm thinking things like "The red-hot Mariners, winners of 8 straight, kept it rolling today with their 7-1 drubbing of the Twins." Maybe that stuff already exists, but I haven't heard it yet.

# 22 Jimmydm90 @ 02/26/15 08:47 PM
My biggest issue with the radio show is that we hear the phrase "it was the ____ who were victorious" over and over. It doesn't flow naturally so it stands out. Also Victorious isn't a word that is that commonly used. I'd prefer more truncated, casual recaps unless big things happen "in SF the Giants won 5-4 against the Padres. Bumgarner got his 10th win on the season. In Los Angeles... Blah, blah, blah"

# 23 seanjeezy @ 02/26/15 08:51 PM
The new contract logic is amazing.

# 24 rspencer86 @ 02/26/15 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanjeezy
The new contract logic is amazing.
Really like what they did there. Big, big improvement from '14. Should make things more realistic and challenging to sign younger guys to team-friendly deals.

# 25 NewNapkin @ 02/26/15 08:55 PM
So your goal is to win the world series in 3 years, and you lose in the world series. You are then not renewed automatically and you plummet from a B to a D?

I don't like that.

# 26 Ghost Of The Year @ 02/26/15 08:56 PM
Did they cycle through the secondary position in the player editor?
Were there any new combinations? Like SS/3B or 2B/3B?

# 27 Jimmydm90 @ 02/26/15 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KGHerm
So your goal is to win the world series in 3 years, and you lose in the world series. You are then not renewed automatically and you plummet from a B to a D?

I don't like that.

Does seem a bit harsh.

# 28 rspencer86 @ 02/26/15 09:01 PM
Russell "The Loose Cannon" Ramone.

# 29 flamarlin2121 @ 02/26/15 09:02 PM
I do not like at all that minor league players are year-to-year. If they are a minor league FA, fine, but not every single one.

# 30 seanjeezy @ 02/26/15 09:02 PM
Bumgarner has the same overall as Jose Fernandez?

# 31 Skyboxer @ 02/26/15 09:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
So if I'm playing as the Phillies and don't meet my GM goals after a few years and am fired, I am forced to use another team?
Yes but you can turn off GM contracts if you want to stay at same team forever.

# 32 green94 @ 02/26/15 09:04 PM
Blzr is going to flip his **** - he's been asking for sunrises for years now...

# 33 Skyboxer @ 02/26/15 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamarlin2121
I do not like at all that minor league players are year-to-year. If they are a minor league FA, fine, but not every single one.
From what they stated 1 year deals are the norm in the minors with a few exceptions.

# 34 MetsFan16 @ 02/26/15 09:08 PM
are they talking about RTTS?

# 35 green94 @ 02/26/15 09:09 PM
Chalk lines fixed

# 36 Skyboxer @ 02/26/15 09:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MetsFan16
are they talking about RTTS?
Only thing was saying the radio show is also in RTTS and will talk about your player if warranted. ie.. reaches a milestone etc...

# 37 HozAndMoose @ 02/26/15 09:10 PM
Okay if it ends soon I can upload it in parts. It would be 1 part every 28 minutes. So the longer it goes the more parts. Or i can wait and download it then make it all one video before uploading. But i wont be able to do that until late tonight. Possibly after midnight.

# 38 flamarlin2121 @ 02/26/15 09:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
From what they stated 1 year deals are the norm in the minors with a few exceptions.
It's not. When a player signs out of the draft, they sign a six-year deal. After those six years, yes, most guys go year-to-year.

# 39 MetsFan16 @ 02/26/15 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skyboxer
Only thing was saying the radio show is also in RTTS and will talk about your player if warranted. ie.. reaches a milestone etc...
I meant during this stream. Last week they said they would talk about Franchise, RTTS and the Radio Show but they are playing an exhibition game. Are they talking about the RTTS improvements in this stream?

# 40 tabarnes19_SDS @ 02/26/15 09:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by flamarlin2121
It's not. When a player signs out of the draft, they sign a six-year deal. After those six years, yes, most guys go year-to-year.
Not true. After 6 years they are a minor league free agent. Players sign bonuses then are year to year. if they have not made the 40 man by year 6 they are free agents.

The exceptions they are talking about in real life that sign major league deals. those are players like Bryce harper.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.