Home
FIFA 15 News Post

So far this week we've taken a look at scoring chances and the jostling mechanic in FIFA 15. Today we'll be chatting about standing tackles.

And in case the title wasn't obvious enough, "bring the violence" would be my tagline for standing tackles in FIFA 15. It's a mechanic that tends to reward the ultra physical, and we'll take a look at why that is in GIF and video form after the jump.

Read More - FIFA 15: The Violence of Standing Tackles

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 knightsco17 @ 03/01/15 11:12 PM
I love these articles, very informative and well written/easy to follow. Good job and keep them up!

# 2 speedtrucker @ 03/02/15 12:02 PM
get out of my head. as I commented on the jostling, this is yet another thing that drives my pro club guys crazy.

too often a guy sprints full speed with 0 consequences, slams into an attacker who already has less control due to the magnetism and if the attacker doesn't pre-load a feignt or flick, he is going to get blown up but because the attack got a slight touch on teh ball there is no call. in the real world there would be a foul and more than likely a yellow for blowing up a player with wreckless abandon like that.

same goes for the hard sliding tackles that in the replay show studs up on the players shin or calf.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.