03:05 PM - March 6, 2015 by Steve_OS
With all the news coming out recently about new Virtual Reality devices from Sony, Valve, Oculus Rift, and others, we thought it would be a good time to examine the possibilities for VR in the sports games we love. Will it become mainstream? Will it be a flash in the pan? Are the big guys already working on something, or will they wait to see where the market goes?
Joining us this week:
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while youíre there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 28 Minutes
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.