Home
FIFA 15 News Post

FIFA 15 title update #4 is available now for PlayStation 4 (302 MB), Xbox One (257 MB) and PC. Check out the full list of details below.
  • Added the MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to the “Rest of the World” league for Kick-Off and Online Matches.
  • Stability improvements to EASFC Match Day Challenges, Pro Clubs, and Online Seasons.
  • Fixed stability issue around requesting a substitution in Player Career.
  • Addressed issue where some players were not able to unlock certain boot packs for their Virtual Pro.
  • Names of scouted players in Career Mode are now more reflective of their country of origin.
  • Stability improvements to Friendly Seasons in FIFA Ultimate Team Seasons.
  • Improved ‘Compare Price’ functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team when comparing prices for consumables.
FIFA 15 title update #3 is available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 users. Check out the full list of details below.
  • Added the MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to the “Rest of the World” league for Kick-Off and Online Matches.
  • Stability improvements to Online Friendlies, Kick-Off, Co-Op Seasons, EASFC Match Day Challenges and FUT Friendly Seasons
  • Names of scouted players in Career Mode are now more reflective of their country of origin
  • Improved ‘Compare Price’ functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team when comparing prices for consumables
  • Improvements to the Transfer Market search functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team
Furthermore, there will be a maintenance period this evening as we prepare for an important change coming to FIFA Ultimate Team.

Source - EA Forums

UPDATE: If you want to use Orlando City SC and New York City FC in other modes, you have to swap them out for another team.

Also, as bostonchipster notes, Orlando City SC and New York City FC have no commentary lines for them (just called home and away team), which is a bit unfortunate, but their kits and lineups are all in.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 christian7210 @ 03/09/15 08:53 AM
Hey Steve, are you seeing the expansion MLS teams in the Rest of World league for Xbox One? I didn't after the update. Uninstalled and now reinstalling the game, let's see. But did you see it off the bat?

# 2 rivershark82 @ 03/09/15 08:55 AM
So we cannot use Orlando an NYC in CM but only for Kick-Off and Online Matches ???

# 3 Steve_OS @ 03/09/15 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christian7210
Hey Steve, are you seeing the expansion MLS teams in the Rest of World league for Xbox One? I didn't after the update. Uninstalled and now reinstalling the game, let's see. But did you see it off the bat?
I saw them on the PS4 fine, let me fire up the Xbox One version and see.

# 4 Steve_OS @ 03/09/15 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivershark82
So we cannot use Orlando an NYC in CM but only for Kick-Off and Online Matches ???
Correct, unfortunately.

# 5 jvalverde88 @ 03/09/15 09:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivershark82
You can but you have to switch them for another MLS team right at the team select screen in CM.

Glad that they fixed the name issue for scouts and scouted players in CM.

# 6 bostonchipster @ 03/09/15 09:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Correct, unfortunately.
I just started a career with NYCFC, on PS4...had to reset squads and download the newest ones to get them to show up, but I'm playing with them in a career right now.

# 7 Steve_OS @ 03/09/15 09:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bostonchipster
I just started a career with NYCFC, on PS4...had to reset squads and download the newest ones to get them to show up, but I'm playing with them in a career right now.
Really? That didn't work for me. I didn't even see them available at all.

# 8 rivershark82 @ 03/09/15 09:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jvalverde88
You can but you have to switch them for another MLS team right at the team select screen in CM.

Glad that they fixed the name issue for scouts and scouted players in CM.

That's good you can switch them !

And finally we can scout in all countries

# 9 Steve_OS @ 03/09/15 09:36 AM
Quote:
Can you tell me exactly how you did this? I'm lost.

# 10 bostonchipster @ 03/09/15 09:36 AM
Quote:
Really? That didn't work for me. I didn't even see them available at all.
Yep, you have to swap them with a team (I would use Chivas)

# 11 bostonchipster @ 03/09/15 09:37 AM
Quote:
Can you tell me exactly how you did this? I'm lost.
When you are selecting a team for career, it gives you an option to swap a team with the triangle button...you can pick NYCFC or Orlando SC (along with a few others) and replace any team in any league with them

# 12 Steve_OS @ 03/09/15 09:37 AM
Quote:
Yep, you have to swap them with a team (I would use Chivas)
Ahhhhh. The swap out, gotcha.

# 13 christian7210 @ 03/09/15 09:40 AM
Anybody on an Xbox One here? Still not seeing the expansion MLS squads anywhere post-update...

EDIT: I had to reset squads to see them. I can also use them with Matchday Live off, but can't seem to turn Matchday Live on, which may be a server issue.

# 14 bostonchipster @ 03/09/15 09:50 AM
NYCFC and Orlando SC have no commentary lines for them (just called home and away team), which is a bit unfortunate, but their kits and lineups are all in, and look great.

# 15 PPerfect_CJ @ 03/09/15 09:52 AM
I wish the "important change coming to FIFA Ultimate team" would be that they were getting their own game next year, so that those of us that focus only on career mode may get a little attention paid to us, for once. One can dream, huh? Lol! I'm glad they are fixing the youth squad name issue, tho. That was irritating. Would have been nice if they added the 2 new MLS teams to the league, so that both would show up. I'm sure there was probably commentary issues or something that kept that from happening. Still loving this game.

# 16 fearwhatnow @ 03/09/15 09:57 AM
Again just online changes by EA. I tried the online portion of the game last week and I couldn't find anyone playing on manual settings. Everyone was on assisted controls with top teams. I tried also the semi-assisted option (my team was Leicester, 3 and a half stars..) and after wasting like a half an hour I found one opponent. Yay.
Idk how someone can find satisfying the online portion of this game by playing in full arcade controls, with 20 players running like chickens everywhere. To each his own but I will stick to my heavily modded offline modes.
Rant over. If a PC user wants to add me for some friendlies my ID is fearwhatnow. We can also share the same cl.ini for a much better gameplay experience.

# 17 Steve_OS @ 03/09/15 09:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by christian7210
Anybody on an Xbox One here? Still not seeing the expansion MLS squads anywhere post-update...

EDIT: I had to reset squads to see them. I can also use them with Matchday Live off, but can't seem to turn Matchday Live on, which may be a server issue.
Installed the update on X1, didn't have any issue seeing the teams. Odd.

# 18 christian7210 @ 03/09/15 10:20 AM
Quote:
Installed the update on X1, didn't have any issue seeing the teams. Odd.
Strange. A lot of things happened before I got to see the two teams. Immediately after the title update, there wasn't any prompt for a squad update. An hour later, there was, and that's the only time I saw and got to play using both squads.

In a related development, could you use either squad as the home team and play during the day? I pick a midday time, but always play under the flood lights. Maybe an indirect jab that both teams are for primetime only LOL?

# 19 SVCbearcat10 @ 03/09/15 10:25 AM
I don't think there are any gameplay updates. I just recently made the switch from FIFA to PES. I was hesitant because no EPL license, but editing kits and names to be fairly accurate fixed that. If they could only make fouls more frequent and not auto yellow cards, then it'd be perfect. Although not as polished, the variety in gameplay and scoring chances puts FIFA to shame.

I eventually got tired of every game playing identical in FIFA. Then late in the game, my defense would just run away from the ball in the box and give up easy goals. It just killed the fun factor because there's nothing I can do about it.

# 20 Wavebird99 @ 03/09/15 11:11 AM
Great to see the two new MLS teams in. People were pretty excited over that game yesterday.

« Previous12345Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.