Home
FIFA 15 News Post

FIFA 15 title update #4 is available now for PlayStation 4 (302 MB), Xbox One (257 MB) and PC. Check out the full list of details below.
  • Added the MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to the “Rest of the World” league for Kick-Off and Online Matches.
  • Stability improvements to EASFC Match Day Challenges, Pro Clubs, and Online Seasons.
  • Fixed stability issue around requesting a substitution in Player Career.
  • Addressed issue where some players were not able to unlock certain boot packs for their Virtual Pro.
  • Names of scouted players in Career Mode are now more reflective of their country of origin.
  • Stability improvements to Friendly Seasons in FIFA Ultimate Team Seasons.
  • Improved ‘Compare Price’ functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team when comparing prices for consumables.
FIFA 15 title update #3 is available for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3 users. Check out the full list of details below.
  • Added the MLS expansion teams Orlando City and New York City FC to the “Rest of the World” league for Kick-Off and Online Matches.
  • Stability improvements to Online Friendlies, Kick-Off, Co-Op Seasons, EASFC Match Day Challenges and FUT Friendly Seasons
  • Names of scouted players in Career Mode are now more reflective of their country of origin
  • Improved ‘Compare Price’ functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team when comparing prices for consumables
  • Improvements to the Transfer Market search functionality in FIFA Ultimate Team
Furthermore, there will be a maintenance period this evening as we prepare for an important change coming to FIFA Ultimate Team.

Source - EA Forums

UPDATE: If you want to use Orlando City SC and New York City FC in other modes, you have to swap them out for another team.

Also, as bostonchipster notes, Orlando City SC and New York City FC have no commentary lines for them (just called home and away team), which is a bit unfortunate, but their kits and lineups are all in.

Game: FIFA 15Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 9 - View All
FIFA 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Wavebird99 @ 03/09/15 08:22 PM
Theres definitely some issues with this update. ON PS4 and I dont see the new MLS teams in Rest of World like others have said. I reset the squads and re downloaded too and no luck.

I also cant seem to connect to the FC Catalogue either.

Meh. Kind of think its strange they didnt just put both of them in the MLS.

# 42 IIDXZero @ 03/09/15 08:41 PM
Can't use fc catalogue either(ps4). Bad timing since I was about to start a youth academy career mode for a team in the football league one and needed a financial takeover.

# 43 SinisterAlex @ 03/09/15 09:01 PM
Still no patch for the inability to alter screen boundaries on PS4?

I hate how my entire HUD is right up against the edge of my screen.

# 44 truzoe @ 03/09/15 09:08 PM
Still can't get the teams to show up. Reset squad multiple times and still nothing.

# 45 PPerfect_CJ @ 03/09/15 09:28 PM
I don't guess we'll EVER get a fix for the winter gear bug. Pretty sad that it still exists, really. Doesn't exactly scream, "we're listening to you," does it?

# 46 Chigpo @ 03/10/15 12:50 AM
Still not working for me so frustrating I really wanted to play with the new teams

# 47 denniscvd @ 03/10/15 01:01 AM
I don't know what happened, but what works for me (PS4) is to reset the squads and NOT download the squad update after. Just play with the reset default squads. Idk seems lame but that's what did it for me. Anyone knows if EA updates squads every Wednesday? Guess I haven't paid enough attention this year.

# 48 DirectFX @ 03/10/15 01:36 AM
EA updates the squads ratings weekly on Friday... Only problem is players/teams you like could get potential or overall ratings boost n gotta start cm over again to use them. It's harder for me to stick to a career mode with players added, edited, and deleted every week . Maybe monthly would help but I heard also has something to do with FUT mode why they update frequently. If you ever wanna see FIFA ratings that even go back to Fifa 11 or newest ones on Fridays go to Sofia.com

On topic though great job ea adding orlando and nyfc thought have to wait til next year to use in CM. Only problem is u can switch out Chivas but all other teams active for 2nd expansion team. I think only work around is find a league like lower English ones with 20+ teams and add orlando n nyfc then drop out Chivas and another team . I always add Rangers from rest of world to Scottish league as think Celtic just too easy n natural rivals. You can add all of the rest of worlds or move team to any league by moving them on the team select screen hitting button bottom says replace team then pick your team after all finished

# 49 DirectFX @ 03/10/15 02:04 AM
Crap it does suck gotta use default squads and don't know which update/roster that is as BRadley has been 80 over for a bit but one get expansion teams he starts as 78. Anyone know if u release Chivas players to free agency and replace with bottom free agents will some players have doubles? Remember looking at Chivas then other clubs and be doubles as player on Chivas and new club

# 50 DBMcGee3 @ 03/10/15 09:57 AM
I Man, I was really, really, REALLY hoping they'd add the scrimmage option back into the game with the next update. I still have no comprehension of why this was left off this year, it has always been an integral part of the game in my opinion. Sometimes you want to work on your game without waiting for all the presentation stuff that a real game entails. I realize you can use the practice arena, but without teammates to pass to, what's the point?

# 51 HarlemYankee @ 03/10/15 10:44 AM
I still can't get it to work... I tried everything that everyone is telling me to do ---- Reset Squads, Download new updates, uninstall and re-install, etc... Still can't seem to get them to appear in Rest of World. I don't get it.

# 52 manyu @ 03/10/15 11:21 AM
"Names of scouted players in Career Mode are now more reflective of their country of origin."

Will this apply to already started career mode or only for new career mode ???
Any info about this would be really helpful!!!

# 53 BearsMWx10 @ 03/10/15 12:12 PM
So I'm able to play as OCSC offline, but as soon as I go online or enable Match Day, they disappear. I go to look at a list of other EASFC clubs and see teams using OCSC but I still can't select them. Anyone else having this issue? Reset rosters and re downloaded plenty of times as well as restarting.

# 54 zrohman @ 03/10/15 12:13 PM
I reset. Deleted all squads and rosters without updating and that worked.

To get it to update again I had to restart fifa. When I restarted it updated and the rosters went away.

When I turned match day live off in quick game however the teams popped up

# 55 Yuss @ 03/10/15 12:17 PM
Same thing happened to me, I reset squads several times saw nothing, then restarted the game, reset squads again and finally the new teams appeared.

# 56 Azamien @ 03/10/15 01:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wavebird99
Meh. Kind of think its strange they didnt just put both of them in the MLS.
It's not strange at all. They'd have to re-align the conferences and completely re-do the schedule maker to accommodate 20 teams. That's way more time and effort than EA is ever going to give towards an offline mode halfway through a game's cycle.

FIFA has always reflected the MLS season that's ending when the game is released and never the subsequent season. That's not going to change, no matter how much we'd like it to.

# 57 WorkingILLINI @ 03/10/15 01:45 PM
I downloaded the updated rosters, yet the two new MLS teams did not appear (PS4)

# 58 NightRaven3 @ 03/10/15 01:56 PM
Thank God they fixed the youth academy, but still no handballs? Come on ea, handballs are part of the game if soccer.

# 59 rivershark82 @ 03/10/15 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by manyu
"Names of scouted players in Career Mode are now more reflective of their country of origin."

Will this apply to already started career mode or only for new career mode ???
Any info about this would be really helpful!!!

It works ! for already started cm as well .

# 60 manyu @ 03/10/15 03:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rivershark82
It works ! for already started cm as well .
Awesome. I don't have to start a new manager mode all over again !!!! 😀
Thanks a lot for responding !

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.