Home
NBA Live 15 News Post

EA Sports has released NBA Live 15 patch 1.06 for the Xbox One (3.2 GB) and PlayStation 4 (1.1 GB), check out the details below.
  • Adjusted box score errors
  • Fixed Online usability issues
  • All-Star Jersey Name Fix (LUT)
  • Fixed desync issue when changing lineups
  • Fixed Offense Coaches Option
They also released another roster update, which includes more than 3,600 ratings changes, 13 accessory updates and three new jerseys (Thunder Pride, Celtics St. Patrick's Day, Bulls St. Patrick's Day).

Below are some of the changes on the roster, click here for the full NBA Live 15 roster update spreadsheet.

GOING UP
  • Alexis Ajinca +2
  • Derrick Favors +2
  • Jeremy Lin +2
  • Kent Bazemore +2
  • Hassan Whiteside +2
  • Jeff Green +1
  • Kenneth Faried +1
  • Russell Westbrook +1
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist +1
  • Lance Stephenson +1
  • Reggie Jackson +1
  • Shaun Livingston +1
  • DeAndre Jordan +1
  • Andre Drummond +1
  • Jusuf Nurkic +1
  • Dennis Schroder +1
  • David West +1
  • Ricky Rubio +1
  • Kawhi Leonard +1
  • Mike Scott +1
  • Elfrid Payton +1
  • Nikola Mirotic +1
  • Tim Hardaway Jr. +1
  • Goran Dragic +1
  • Isaiah Canaan +1
  • Jordan Clarkson +1
GOING DOWN
  • DeMar DeRozan -1
  • Kevin Love -1
  • Dante Cunningham -1
  • Josh Smith -1
  • Willie Green -1
  • Donald Sloan -1
  • Brandan Wright -1
  • Derrick Williams -1
  • Omer Asik -1
  • J.J. Hickson -1
  • Chris Andersen -1
  • Markieff Morris -1
  • Kendrick Perkins -1
  • Brook Lopez -1
  • Damian Lillard -1
  • Rajon Rondo -1
  • Ramon Sessions -1
  • Udonis Haslem -1
  • Brandon Knight -1
  • J.R. Smith -1
  • Bradley Beal -1
  • Jared Dudley -1
  • Iman Shumpert -1
  • Mike Dunleavy Jr. -1
  • Shelvin Mack -1
  • Louis Williams -1

Game: NBA Live 15Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 13 - View All
NBA Live 15 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 The 24th Letter @ 03/11/15 10:50 AM
So they did make game play changes? I didn't see any on the notes I read.

# 22 swac07 @ 03/11/15 12:06 PM
I played 3 games last night and .....

the game STILL plays the same imo 😠

Sent from my Illudium Q-36 Space Modulator using Tapatalk

# 23 Rob. D @ 03/11/15 12:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The 24th Letter
So they did make game play changes? I didn't see any on the notes I read.
No they didn't but we want to believe they did so bad lmaooooo. They didn't go into any detail about anything on that blog. A bunch of stuff about Westbrook and his recent performances. If I wanted to know that I'll go to NBA.com or ESPN. No idea about those under the hood fixes they implemented, but I'm guessing it isn't gameplay related.

# 24 jahswill @ 03/11/15 01:00 PM
Shooting is definitely better. Check out the screen shots.

# 25 El_Poopador @ 03/11/15 02:37 PM
I only got to play for about five minutes yesterday, so I don't know what all has changed. But I will say this: I made two straight stepback jumpers, and was able to change two shots from the CPU in the paint to make them miss.

Obviously a small sample size, and it may have just been a coincidence, but it felt better. I'm going to try to play a little more tonight to see.

One thing about scoring in the paint: I don't think it's too easy, but I do think the CPU attacks the paint and the post far too often, which makes it feel like it's too easy for them to score in there. And on the offensive end, there is a bit of a delay when doing some of the moves and going for a shot (such as a stepback), which gives the defender more time to recover and contest the shot than they should have.

# 26 sportyguyfl31 @ 03/11/15 02:37 PM
Spurs actually hit a couple of 3's vs me, and Duncan made a jumper from the top of the key in my dynasty mode game, but im chalking it up to the CPU's rampant comeback cheatery to get the W, after being down double digits at the half

By the way...am I the only one who CANNOT get a spin gather to register?

# 27 Tonyattia @ 03/11/15 03:58 PM
Using Kevin Durant may be a bad example of good shooting, but I was unstoppable with him. 8 threes, pull-up mid range shots..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 28 RipCityAndy @ 03/11/15 05:00 PM
I haven't been on here in a while... stopped by to see if this patch made the game worth picking back up. Taking everyone's feedback as a no?

# 29 The 24th Letter @ 03/11/15 05:13 PM
If there was one person anyone I could get off with in this game, pre patch, post patch, when ever....its KD....

I think he's one of the few players with a mid range rating in the 90's

# 30 El_Poopador @ 03/11/15 06:15 PM
I'm definitely hitting more jumpers, both midrange and from behind the arc. CPU still attacks the paint/post too much though.

# 31 sportyguyfl31 @ 03/11/15 06:16 PM
something is different. Im getting shots with channing frye and evan Fournier that were automatic misses. cpu is getting shots as well. ill post game soon.

# 32 zrohman @ 03/11/15 10:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob. D
I haven't been able to notice, I do know CPU AI is still the worse and still too many guaranteed buckets in the paint. I'll upload a few games but it seems exactly the same to me. Going on 2 months still no word on this "fix" that Schwall and the team is working on.

Exactly. And they are nowhere to be found.

# 33 DonWuan @ 03/12/15 02:14 AM
I check this forum section every few weeks thinking ea will fix the shooting and AI.

I think what makes this frustrating, it seems like such a easy fix. Im no programmer/game dev but can only assume they are holding back for live 16.

Do you think any of the devs play this?

# 34 swac07 @ 03/12/15 03:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob. D
I haven't been able to notice, I do know CPU AI is still the worse and still too many guaranteed buckets in the paint. I'll upload a few games but it seems exactly the same to me. Going on 2 months still no word on this "fix" that Schwall and the team is working on.
Yeah I just witnessed my first brain freeze from the cpu ai...

Im the rockets..allstar 6mins

Lol he just stood there..didnt backdown nor pass/shoot out of it lol -facepalm-

Upload Studio 13.mp4": http://1drv.ms/1xfif2K

# 35 Rob. D @ 03/12/15 07:52 AM
Swac07 Bro I'm surprised u just now witnessing that. I've played less than 10 times offline and it happens every game for me. If you want to trigger it prevent the CPU from passing it to the post by fronting. They should try to pass it around the perimeter, if its late in the shot clock they will just sit there lol.

# 36 Ownal0t @ 03/12/15 08:30 AM
things i picked up after playing 3 games.

- Shots are falling at a better rate now the guarded/contested thing seems to be improved for GOOD shooters

- while layups are still falling like wildfire, defending them now causes a weird animation that causes them to miss sometimes. so that seems like its been improved slightly

- for those who play LUT. it seems liek they finally fixed the auction market glitch where it would say everything you posted would still be in the sell pile instead of on the market. for the first time in a month, i posted all my stuff on the market with no problem

# 37 The 24th Letter @ 03/12/15 08:40 AM
So is "did they update the game with the last roster update" going to be a community mini game every year?

# 38 Mintsa @ 03/12/15 09:12 AM
I'm an online player and I cant play this game online.

- layups/shots in the paint are unstoppable no matter the player/size.

- you can now sub in injured players to the starting line up. I HATE THIS (sorry DRose and Kobe fans) but I want accurate rosters during the season.

- shooting....everyone know about shooting. No rhythm, no nothing its just random.

- defense (more specifically defensive rebounding) is not good. Rebound is just random, way too many offensive rebounds.

- animations, not enough (not anywhere close to enough), lots of wonky ones too.

- roster updates are just not good/frequent enough (the other game really stepped up this in that department, cant hate on that).

- Also in Live 15 I feel like I cant "get a stop". In the other game (which also has its flaws), i feel if I pull my shorts up and lock in I can "get a stop", rebound the basketball and go the other way with my offense. In Live 15 I feel helpless.

So yeah.....thats that I guess.

With Live 15, graphics/stadiums (minus jerseys) are incredible but I need more to actually play this gem on the regular instead of this niche game I play when the 2k servers are down (sorry but its the truth).

I will always love the series (I own every live game), I still support it because I believe in competition but it's not even close right now.

# 39 El_Poopador @ 03/12/15 11:05 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by swac07
Yeah I just witnessed my first brain freeze from the cpu ai...

Im the rockets..allstar 6mins

Lol he just stood there..didnt backdown nor pass/shoot out of it lol -facepalm-

Upload Studio 13.mp4": http://1drv.ms/1xfif2K

Did you turn off the 5-second back to basket penalty? It should have been called there before the shot clock expired.

# 40 sarlndr @ 03/12/15 11:36 AM
So I downloaded the update the other day. I jumped into a quick tip-off game just to see if the game plays any different. I picked my hometown Cavs vs the Lakers. The Lakers win the top of and there's Steve Nash bringing it up court. He dribbles, drives, and kicks it out to Kobe for three. I'm like what is going on here, lol.

Then today I fire the game back up just to make sure I wasn't tripping. What do you know, I have to install the update again, lol. This time no Nash or Kobe starting for the Lakers.

The game does play better, that's for sure. I'm blocking shots like crazy, actually making uncontested jumpers, and playing D is much better. So far I'm very happy with how it's playing now.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.