Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

Flyers4208 already has a copy of MLB 15 The Show and he is currently livestreaming on Twitch. Click the link or hit the spoiler button below and post your thoughts. If it gets archived, this post will get updated.

UPDATE: The stream has ended and he has no archive, but plans to stream much more before the game releases.

UPDATE #2 (3/25): He's currently streaming again.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 61 Steve_OS @ 03/24/15 03:37 PM
I saw that chat note Bcruise. LOL

# 62 bcruise @ 03/24/15 03:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I saw that chat note Bcruise. LOL
Called it!

Glad Twitch is letting this stay up for now, Wrigley looks awesome even without the video boards. Those shadows on the ivy and scoreboard are beautiful.

# 63 HypoLuxa13 @ 03/24/15 03:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Here's Wrigley.
Gorgeous, even without the video boards.

# 64 Chikiboy @ 03/24/15 03:51 PM
Wrigley is Gorgeous! What happened ti the "Wrigley Field" sign in Right?

# 65 Playboy™ @ 03/24/15 04:01 PM
I thought they moved the bullpens in wrigley or am I wrong ?

# 66 Jr. @ 03/24/15 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy™
They're planning to, but haven't yet. I think it's part of the bleacher renovations

# 67 Jimmydm90 @ 03/24/15 04:16 PM
I think Matt V is ok in the game. There's a lot of room for improvement.

I'd definitely be willing to put up a kickstarter to get Jon Miller in the game though haha.

# 68 Chikiboy @ 03/24/15 04:22 PM
I remember people even complaining about Jon Miller and Joe Morgan after a couple of years in the 2K series.

Any commentary in sports video games is bound to get stale over time.

I'd like to eventually see the use of multiple broadcast teams in sports games at some point. Perhaps use one just for Post Season games and one for regular season.

I also like the idea that was floated out there for Spring Training to have the guy who did the radio show do commentary for Spring Training just to give it a different, more laid back feel.

# 69 aukevin @ 03/24/15 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chikiboy
I remember people even complaining about Jon Miller and Joe Morgan after a couple of years in the 2K series.

Any commentary in sports video games is bound to get stale over time.

I'd like to eventually see the use of multiple broadcast teams in sports games at some point. Perhaps use one just for Post Season games and one for regular season.

I also like the idea that was floated out there for Spring Training to have the guy who did the radio show do commentary for Spring Training just to give it a different, more laid back feel.
That would be the ultimate goal for me, having a couple different announcing teams to simulate your local and national broadcasts. On-screen presentation to go along with the different broadcasts as well.

# 70 ShowTyme15 @ 03/24/15 04:41 PM
Some Screenshots. Idk if these are new or not.

# 71 og236 @ 03/24/15 04:41 PM
Kansas City Royals overalls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 72 thaSLAB @ 03/24/15 04:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playboy™
They were moved in-game too, to under the bleachers, but looks like that was reverted too.

Still looks great tho. I was considering running a Cubs franchise because of the way the renovations looked. May still do it...

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk

# 73 BuckeyeBoyd @ 03/24/15 05:32 PM
Everybody plays the game different. I never hear the game myself. I'm always listening to Anthony Cumia Show, O&A clips, podcasts or SiriusXM while I play.

And the game looks fine to me. I'm ALL about realistic game-play!

# 74 MrOldboy @ 03/24/15 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
They were moved in-game too, to under the bleachers, but looks like that was reverted too.

Still looks great tho. I was considering running a Cubs franchise because of the way the renovations looked. May still do it...

htcONE [M8] 5.0 | Tapatalk
Wait, from what I have been reading the bullpens won't be moved to under the bleachers until 2016.

The bleachers won't even be done on opening day so I don't see how they could be moved yet anyway.

And as everyone has been saying the Left field board is going up according to schedule.

# 75 Rob_NYY @ 03/24/15 05:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Kid 24
I thought it looked pretty good when Sony showed it in one of the streams awhile back.
What stream was this in? I looked for it, but couldn't find it. I am dying to see Tanaka's pitching motion.

# 76 The Kid 24 @ 03/24/15 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rob_NYY
What stream was this in? I looked for it, but couldn't find it. I am dying to see Tanaka's pitching motion.
I think it was the equipment stream, but I could be wrong.

# 77 garyjr33 @ 03/24/15 07:23 PM
Flyers4208 is streaming again!

# 78 Cowboy008 @ 03/24/15 07:25 PM

# 79 Turbojugend @ 03/24/15 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by garyjr33
Flyers4208 is streaming again!
Is he still playing nothing but Blue Jays home games? I respect the hustle and all but damn... lol.

# 80 IlliniM1ke @ 03/24/15 08:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbojugend
Is he still playing nothing but Blue Jays home games? I respect the hustle and all but damn... lol.
Playing franchise hes on a homestand, one more game at home then 9 game road trip.

3 @ TB, 3 @ BOS, 3 @ CLE

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.