Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

PlayStationTrophies have posted the trophies list for MLB 15 The Show on the PlayStation 4. For PlayStation 3 users, PS3Trophies has you covered right here.

Below are just a few of them, make sure to click the links above to see them all.
  • The "Me" In Team
    In any game mode, total 7 RBIs with one player in a game. Must play an uninterrupted game against the CPU without switching sides or fast-forwarding (excluding RTTS). Excludes Community Challenges mode.
  • You're My Boy Blue
    Successfully win a replay challenge.
  • See What I Did There?
    Perform a slide step and successfully throw out a baserunner. Must play an uninterrupted game against the CPU without switching sides or fast-forwarding. Excludes Community Challenges mode.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 21 garyjr33 @ 03/31/15 10:57 AM
I just hit a homer with MadBum in the opening game sequence. Haha. Awesome.

# 22 Dolenz @ 03/31/15 11:11 AM
I earned 4 trophies in my first game last night. Playing with the default experienced profile.

Straight Paint - No Walks
The Claw - 15 Ks
Feel The Breeze - Strike out 3 in an inning
Lucky - Reach on an error

I then got a fifth when opening my Anniversary packs. I think it was called The Hoarder or something like that. It was acquire one of every item type. (Glove, shoes, etc)

# 23 THESHAMISASHAME @ 03/31/15 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 19
Looks like a rather easy plat, compared to previous years.
Hi are you kidding ? I platinum the last two years in less than a week and both ps4 and ps3 last year . This year Rob a HR and one in the stands on a foul ball is all depending on the randomness of the programming of the game .

# 24 Dolenz @ 03/31/15 11:56 AM
I never go for plats in any games. I play the games and just let the trophies happen organically. I don't chase them.

# 25 cvgjvjh @ 03/31/15 11:59 AM
Looks like a rather easy plat, compared to previous years.

# 26 aukevin @ 04/07/15 02:03 PM
The "See What I Did There?", that's accomplished by pitching with R2 held down and the then successfully throwing out the cpu stealing? This isn't some kind of pick-off move is it?

Quote:
See What I Did There?
Perform a slide step and successfully throw out a baserunner. Must play an uninterrupted game against the CPU without switching sides or fast-forwarding. Excludes Community Challenges mode.

# 27 aukevin @ 04/07/15 04:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilliesFan13
Yes, that is correct. Not a pick-off move. I got this trophy the other day.
Great thanks. I haven't seen the cpu steal much, so haven't had the opportunity to get this one. I did try out the slide step with R2 last night, man does the pitch meter go fast when using the slide step! I had a hard time throwing accurately with how fast the meter moved.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.