Home
NBA 2K15 News Post

NBA 2K15 roster updates arrive much more frequently this year. Whenever one is available, Mike Stauffer (bedwardsroy19) will provide us with the details.

Check out the changes for this mornings roster update below.

Since this roster update is sure to cause quite a bit of response, we are leaving this roster update topic opened. We will close it and hand out bans if things get out of hand, so please think before hitting that reply button.

----------------------------------------------------

Hey Everybody!

Here are the notes for today’s update:
  • The Euro League Roster received a roster overhaul.
  • 3pt and Mid-Range Shooting Ratings were globally adjusted based on shooting percentages from the newest patch (Every player had their Standing and Moving Mid Range and 3pt Shot Ratings decreased by 8 points) Due to these changes, in some cases the overall rating for players may be drastically different than it was before
  • Sim Bhullar was added to the Kings
Hope everybody has a great Friday!

-Mike Stauffer (@2Kstauff)

Game: NBA 2K15Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / PS4 / Xbox 360 / Xbox OneVotes for game: 64 - View All
NBA 2K15 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Nevertheles109 @ 04/03/15 10:52 AM
Where is the link to the roster update? Curious to see shooting ratings change

# 2 alabamarob @ 04/03/15 10:53 AM
Great job by beds. They fixed the glitched shots. Then they lower the shooting ratings to match. The effort is clearly there. I dont agree with perfect releases as currently implemented but i am impressed with the devs effort to balance the gameplay. Good job 2k.

# 3 DJ @ 04/03/15 10:58 AM
A good workaround by 2K. Unfortunately, this doesn't help people with their MyLeague or MyGM rosters.

# 4 Steve_OS @ 04/03/15 10:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nevertheles109
Where is the link to the roster update? Curious to see shooting ratings change
He didn't provide a full list. PLENTY OF CHANGES THOUGH.

# 5 zrohman @ 04/03/15 11:01 AM
I played online with the kings and had no problems. In fact I only got one green all game. In mycareer I only got two greens all game too. I'm an 80 rated player.

I'm worried that perhaps only some shots were getting constant greens, and that the kings will be even worse due to the update.

I think there is no question that they aren't patching the :ame anymore.

I will say I do appreciate their effort, big update came pretty quickly

# 6 Steve_OS @ 04/03/15 11:03 AM
Updated OP. To clarify, every player had their Standing and Moving Mid Range and 3pt Shot Ratings decreased by 8 points.

# 7 dmankey1 @ 04/03/15 11:05 AM
Is Sim Bhullar actually 7'5" in game? Can created players and edits now go taller than 7'2"?

# 8 EarvGotti @ 04/03/15 11:09 AM
Does this change affect My Team Mode as well?

# 9 vincemeister55 @ 04/03/15 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
A good workaround by 2K. Unfortunately, this doesn't help people with their MyLeague or MyGM rosters.
You could just manually edit all the players and deduct 8 points in the specified ratings. But then again, it'll be just a pain in the butt if you don't have the patience.

# 10 LionsFanNJ @ 04/03/15 11:37 AM
Props for this. 2k doing the right things. I like it. I may not DL though and just edit my current roster to match what 2k has done. (Shot edits and stuff i don't wanna lose.)

# 11 DJ @ 04/03/15 11:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by vincemeister55
You could just manually edit all the players and deduct 8 points in the specified ratings. But then again, it'll be just a pain in the butt if you don't have the patience.
That's a good point. I don't think I have 30-team controlled enabled in MyLeague, but will see if there's something I can do.

# 12 LionsFanNJ @ 04/03/15 11:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DJ
That's a good point. I don't think I have 30-team controlled enabled in MyLeague, but will see if there's something I can do.
You can edit the other teams ratings without 30 team control in myLeague. Shouldn't be a problem.

# 13 Mintsa @ 04/03/15 11:49 AM
I have to agree. 3 point shooting was a tad out of control online for head to head matches since the last patch. This roster update looks to bring it back to normal.

# 14 stillfeelme @ 04/03/15 11:54 AM
I played a few games post patch yesterday and the FG% was getting out of control. I played like 4 games didn't have one game where I didn't shoot +50% and +40% on 3FG. I felt like if I got a open shot it was going in.

Steve can you clarify if he reduced the injury free roster too with the -8? I think I may just start a new Myleague with this update. They are basically saying no one in any roster should be rated 91 or above for any mid and 3pt shooting rating.

# 15 edeyen @ 04/03/15 12:10 PM
What about FA Players they aren't adjusted????????????

# 16 bedwardsroy19 @ 04/03/15 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by edeyen
What about FA Players they aren't adjusted????????????
Will be fixed in tomorrow's update

# 17 JRxPHANTOM @ 04/03/15 12:24 PM
I'll definitely try it out and hope for the best. However, going into this I don't see how this will fix the easy and almost automatic ability to make green releases on mid range, whether posting up or just open jumper. Again, haven't tried it out yet, but this doesn't seem like the issue. We need a patch 5 to revert green releases back to patch 3 or something similar.

I appreciate the work 2K has done but in all honesty if we want this problem to be "fixed" we need a patch 5.

# 18 schmo20 @ 04/03/15 12:28 PM
What about generated players in MyLeague? Will they be rated on this new, adjusted "scale?"

# 19 tyberious4now @ 04/03/15 12:30 PM
Man this new roster update is sweeeet!!!

Less shots going in more non shooting fouls...I like the flow of the offense even more

Great Job Beds!!

# 20 JRxPHANTOM @ 04/03/15 12:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by schmo20
What about generated players in MyLeague? Will they be rated on this new, adjusted "scale?"
Good question.

« Previous12345678910Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.