Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

We often laud the console versions of The Show for their consistent quality — which, admittedly, might come at the expense of groundbreaking new features. However, this slow march toward perfection is an ideal match for a game that is itself slow to implement change.

On the Vita, however, nearly any change can be hard to spot. Outside of directional hitting and some new animations, MLB 15: The Show feels remarkably similar to last year’s version.

Read More - MLB 15 The Show: PS Vita Impressions

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 mcmax3000 @ 04/11/15 12:38 PM
I've been enjoying the Vita version. I'm mainly using it for RTTS, and the console version for Franchise. I do wish the loading times were better in RTTS on Vita.

# 2 RD_Rabin @ 04/11/15 01:38 PM
I find the swing timing much harder on the Vita. I whiff a lot more.

I think it's because of the tiny screen and maybe a difference in the pitch speed, or the swing reaction time, or the sweet spot.

I got it to play 'on the go', so I mainly use it for exhibition games now when I'm stuck in waiting rooms, or other time-wasting places.

# 3 scottborasjr @ 04/12/15 12:26 AM
Is the 20 bucks worth it for the Vita version, or just play remote play? I don't travel with my Vita, it's to use when the Wife is watching the TV and I can't play. The timing on remote play is so different then playing on the console that it typically takes me half a game to adjust either way.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.