Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

OSFM 2015 opening day V.1 rosters are available now for MLB 15 The Show.

To download the roster, follow these simple directions:
  • Tab over to the Community tab
  • Go to Vaults
  • Roster Vault
  • Browse Rosters
  • Find the #OSFM2015 roster, created by RIDINDWNKINGSL dated 04/12/15 Download it, save it, enjoy it
Guys this is the work and collaboration of lots of people. This project did not just start on March 31 when the game was released, it started last year during 2014's release. Work done by all the editors and contributors for over a year has gone into this. So thank you to each and every one including the man Knight who started this project years ago. He and I never imagined it would turn into what it has. Thanks this year especially to Willard and his guys. The work they put into last years Hybrid which was based off our OSFM built a great foundation for this set. The work sheet and face editing done by those guys is/was exceptional. Please look for their thread on the Hybrid release shortly. Also thanks to Dynasty Manager and lots of the community members who jumped in to assist in final days.

This is the first of many versions to come. But in my opinion the best we have ever released. Following this will be V.2 with corrections, more edits, more equip etc. Watch for that, no timeline. If you notice any corrections that need to be made, please use this thread.

This set features:
  • Full minor leagues
  • 25 Man rosters set (big request so we went with 25 instead of 40)
  • Edited contracts (thanks to Tabarnes)
  • Equip Edits
  • DL guys in A ball
Get them in the vault

PSN: Ridindwnkingsley

#OSFM2015

For those looking to donate, see Willard76's post below.

Quote:
For those wanting to donate money towards the contributors and time put in, I am asking people to donate to either Ronald McDonald House in Toronto, where my family and I are currently living - that would be the best gift ever to myself and many other family's who live here so they can be close to their sick children or Sick Kids Hospital in Toronto where my 10 month old has spent more than half of his life.

For those who missed my previous post - here is the link to my family's story as well as you can get to the main web page for the house.

http://www.rmhtoronto.org/the-brents

I am someone who gives until it hurts and then will give more and I can't think of a better way to give back.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 101 indcolts18288 @ 04/12/15 08:20 PM
Wow after taking a peak at the rosters I can't give you guys enough credit and enough thank you's! Hell of a job!

# 102 pierre682 @ 04/12/15 08:20 PM
Thank you guys a lot this makes the game 10x better.. To Willard God bless that's amazing hats off to you

# 103 cmm0109 @ 04/12/15 08:20 PM
Great job, as always. Appreciate the hard work you guys do !!!!

# 104 Side Effect @ 04/12/15 08:22 PM
Thanks to Ridin and all for the roster. Great work. Hopefully the V2 with corrections won't be too long and then time for franchise!

# 105 uhntissbaby111 @ 04/12/15 08:23 PM
Thank you for doing this! I have a question. I have never used custom rosters before in MLB, but I look forward to having realistic minors finally. Just so I know when I start my franchise finally, will I get a prompt like in NBA 2k that asks if you want to import custom draft classes? Or will I have to load up the rosters before I start my franchise? And since these are minor league rosters, is there a separate option to load minor league and major league rosters? Thanks

# 106 redsox1701 @ 04/12/15 08:28 PM
So I do not have the game but am curious what everyone is rated. Is there anyway someone could post a spreadsheet or something with all the players?

Thanks

# 107 RidinDwnKingsley @ 04/12/15 08:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoid1313
thanks for the rosters guys! amazing job!

something that does bug me though

would have been nice to ask before using my heads.. just saying I wouldn't have minded at all, however when u ignore my PM's about giving u my guys and then u go ahead and use them .....

Hey sorry man, wasnt sure which head was up[emoji12] I was dealing with so many faces and files they all blended together. Love your work man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 108 APinkOtakuLover @ 04/12/15 08:30 PM
I'm gonna wait 4 V2 as well & start my phillies franchise on my ps3 but i'm gonna have anime characters like Serena Tsukino for the Phillies playing shortstop w/J-Roll's batting stance,Shirou Emiya for the Atlanta Braves playing 1st base,Kisshu Ikisatashi playing 2nd base for the Mets ect. I'm gonna title it MLB 15:Allen's anime.

# 109 drsublime @ 04/12/15 08:34 PM
awesome!, if i can help out any more let me know guys
also, just so everyone knows this version will be the base roster for my all time file

# 110 Ripner @ 04/12/15 08:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by uhntissbaby111
Thank you for doing this! I have a question. I have never used custom rosters before in MLB, but I look forward to having realistic minors finally. Just so I know when I start my franchise finally, will I get a prompt like in NBA 2k that asks if you want to import custom draft classes? Or will I have to load up the rosters before I start my franchise? And since these are minor league rosters, is there a separate option to load minor league and major league rosters? Thanks
Its one full roster, when you start a franchise it still ask if you want to use the default, current or a saved roster. Choose saved and the OSFM file you downloaded from the vault. It includes the MLB and Minors rosters. Draft class rosters aren't an option in the Show like they are in 2k.

# 111 lgkeeper @ 04/12/15 08:39 PM
Although it'll get jumbled in with everyone else, I too will add my thanks. The game would not be the same without all your hard work. Cheers.

# 112 Chai2112 @ 04/12/15 08:45 PM
Thank you so much for all the time and effort you guys put into these rosters every year. I can now start my franchise! Much appreciated!!

# 113 Speedy @ 04/12/15 08:45 PM
Willard,

http://www.rmhtoronto.org/the-brents

I'm guessing you're the dad on the right? My sincere sympathy on the receding hairline...fortunately I still have mine but the gray is coming in quick!

I will certainly pray for your son and hope the best for him; great idea and request to try and get OSers to donate for all the kids at the Ronald McDonald house. Raising money to help sick children is never begging nor a bad request IMO so again, I hope all the best.

Regarding the rosters...thanks to you & Ridin! I look forward to the Hybrid version soon.

# 114 indcolts18288 @ 04/12/15 08:46 PM
Kris Bryant 1st plate appearance first pitch 2 run home run. Sounds about right

# 115 SpartacusC @ 04/12/15 08:49 PM
Great work again guys, the attention to detail is incredible. I was just wondering if anyone had a suggestions as what is the best way to scale back prospect's overall. I've tried taking a couple points off their attributes, but it just seems off. Like Joey Gallo has crazy power, but it's not developed as someone like Stanton. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Great work again everyone.

# 116 Side Effect @ 04/12/15 08:50 PM
Were equip edits done to SCEA MLB players or just created minor league players?

# 117 dansaint @ 04/12/15 08:51 PM
absolutely awesome guys. This is gonna be fun to see the expansion of this.

# 118 RidinDwnKingsley @ 04/12/15 08:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect

Both

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 119 ShowTyme15 @ 04/12/15 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
I believe it was just minor league guys mostly. I'm sure some major league players were touched.

Looking at some of the minor league players. Some guys weren't even touched from what I can see unfortunately.

EDIT Ridin answered above.

# 120 BaylorBearBryant @ 04/12/15 08:53 PM
Thanks a million!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.