03:45 PM - April 17, 2015 by Steve_OS
It’s been a few weeks – and before MLB The Show, Out of the Park Baseball, and RBI Baseball were released – since we last spoke with Operation Sports’ Chris Sanner, so we stopped him from chasing tornadoes for an hour to join Bryan Wiedey, T.J. Lauerman, and host Rich Grisham on this week’s Press Row Podcast. The crew chats about their latest experiences with The Show online and off, digs into Diamond Dynasty a bit more, discusses why the Metacritic number for The Show is relatively low (and why that doesn’t really matter), and much more about MLB 15 The Show. In addition, Chris talks about his wildly varying enjoyment of RBI Baseball and Out of the Park Baseball, and Bryan describes why Tap Sports Baseball is such a successful mobile hardball game. We hit all the bases this week in what has turned into a great spring for baseball video game fans.
Joining us this week:
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@Chris_Snr)
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.