Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

MLB 15 The Show patch 1.02 is available now for both PlayStation 3 and PlayStation 4 consoles. Play a few games and let us know what you are seeing.

Check out the details below.
  • Online Gameplay – Game would occasionally hang following an Intentional Walk, a regular Base on Balls, a Hit by Pitch, or a Balk.
  • General – Batters would strikeout on the second strike when the performed certain check swings at pitches in the dirt.
  • Franchise mode – Edit Player screen was limiting users from editing generated players, and players on certain teams.
  • General – Specific home runs would result in a baserunner staying on 1st base, and not score correctly.
  • Online Franchise - Injuries were not occurring during Online Franchise games.
  • Online Gameplay – Guessing Pitches had a delay and users would occasionally fail to guess Location and Pitch Type when offering input quickly.
  • Online – Within Game Rooms, users were missing their rank logos that distinguished them as Rookie, Veteran, All-Star, Hall of Fame, or Legend rank.
  • Online – Play Now Rated and Diamond Dynasty – Home and Away team assignment was not random, resulting in some users always being the home team, or always the away team.
  • Online – Play Now Online rated – Controlling the KC Royals, user would be given control of the ace pitcher (Ventura) no matter who was chosen to be the starting pitcher in the Pitcher Select screen.
  • Card Collections – Redeem Legend button was missing after completing a collection.
  • General - CPU runners were not using correct lead off logic.
  • General – Specific edited rosters would cause the game to crash when loading into a Road To The Show Showcase game.
  • General – Andrew McCutchen’s hair has been adjusted – We gave him a haircut to match his current appearance.
  • General – Wrigley Field had some collision/Home Run detection issues. Certain foul balls were being counted as Home Runs down the 1st base line.
  • General – Sounds of the Show issues have been resolved. Custom music was not being saved correctly where users intended them to.
  • General – Public Announcer audio was frequently incorrect (announcing the wrong name) during the end of game wrap up and also when bringing relief pitchers into the game.
  • General – Highlight Reel was added back into post game menus, by popular demand!
  • General – Tweaking and refining of in game sound effects.
  • General – Front End User Interface tweaking. Team colors on User’s Player Card.
  • General – Tuning to trade logic, specifically how the CPU traded with other CPU teams in Franchise and Season modes.
  • General – Baserunning/Lead Runner windows were missing from Manager Mode.
  • General - Players will now wear sleeves when the game is played at lower temperatures.
  • General – Fixed many occurrences of consumer reported crashes, reported to us through the PS4 operating system crash reporting tool. Areas that encountered these rare crashes included: Exiting Amateur Draft in Franchise mode / Entering Diamond Dynasty / During initial boot-up / Using the Suggested Trade feature in Franchise mode / Specific in game scenarios.
  • Community Market – Changing pages in the marketplace completed order now works.
  • Gameplay – Animation clean up and tuning.
  • Gameplay – Adjustments to tagging sliding baserunners.
  • AI tuning – Bunt success rate was incorrect/too successful and accurate.
  • Year to Year Saves modifications – Properly handling a small batch of players who were not in the league in MLB 14, and how they transfer over to MLB 15.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 541 Spongedaddy @ 05/14/15 03:49 PM
Has the tag system been fixed? Also, I have fielding assist on and the AI is inconsistent. Sometimes I will get close to the pop-up circle and the AI walks my guy over for the catch and other times my OF will go jerky and miss and easy catch. Is that a bug?

# 542 Arizito Sports @ 06/08/15 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty199127
Any word on the first career homerun glitch in franchise
This glitch is driving me crazy ! Is very annoying I hope they fix this on the next patch !

# 543 Russell_SCEA @ 06/08/15 06:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arizito Sports
This glitch is driving me crazy ! Is very annoying I hope they fix this on the next patch !
Wha'ts your commisioners PSN name and the league name?

# 544 ARoid1313 @ 06/21/15 06:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ARoid1313
wow trades between cpu teams seem WAY more realistic. only simmed a few seasons as a test and so far looks much improved. Would love to hear what tuning was actually done here but man its encouraging to be able to play a single team franchise without worrying about Trout or Stanton getting traded!

I still see however that the CPU teams will never sign free agents during the season. Hopefully that issue can get fixed also.

Starting a new franchise and noticed the trades are wacky again! Did something happen with the latest patch that reverted the trade logic tweak that improved trades?
So many trades and players being trades multiple times during the season and offseason ..
Anyone else noticing ?

# 545 countryboy @ 06/21/15 06:46 PM
Quote:
Starting a new franchise and noticed the trades are wacky again! Did something happen with the latest patch that reverted the trade logic tweak that improved trades?
So many trades and players being trades multiple times during the season and offseason ..
Anyone else noticing ?
not seeing this at all. I just started season 2 so I'll see if anything like this happens, but nothing thus far.

# 546 ARoid1313 @ 06/21/15 07:34 PM
What roster did u use? Do u have real contracts? And have u tracked off season trades?

# 547 tabarnes19_SDS @ 06/21/15 07:36 PM
There was no change to the trade logic. Using real contracts I see more big names traded.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

# 548 countryboy @ 06/21/15 07:44 PM
Quote:
What roster did u use? Do u have real contracts? And have u tracked off season trades?
I use the default rosters with my own additions of Top 200 prospects. I do not have real contracts. And yes I tracked off season trades. Nothing wonky that I saw.

# 549 mrb27 @ 08/03/15 09:38 PM
the fact that you can't change swings to 2 handed makes me want to play my MLB14 game again. I've only came across like 10 players who have 2 handed swing by default!! total bull that you can't change it anymore really really ruins the game for me. if they aren't going to pay enough attention to the players followthrough's at least let us do it jeez. Justin Upton, Derek Norris, Yonder Alonso and Will Middlebrooks from the padres. all swing with 2 hands ALL THE TIME EVERY TIME. same with a lot of other teams. it doesn't look like I'm batting with that player. what i don't understand is how they finally got justin uptons stance animated correctly but they didn't look at a video of him swinging?? how could they have got his stance without looking at him? he swings with 2 hands. like Nelson Cruz too. it feels like they were lazy on that part of the game and the pitching motions too they look all slow to throw the ball. looks like whatever developer they had do the pitching motions for this game was the same guy who did nolan ryan's and a bunch of other lazy herky jerky motions from like MLB 09 and 10. i still have every one except 06 and 08.

# 550 mrb27 @ 08/03/15 10:01 PM
i know i can't stand this its ruing my gaming experience i wanna return the game so bad but don't because its still fun to play with other players but here it is……… How come the developers pay attention to nelson cruz and justin uptons new batting stance but what?? they didn't notice that they always swing with 2 hands?!?? not just when they hit homers man!!! its complete laziness. they didn't pat attention to ANYONES follow thru man its like what i paid 60 bucks for this crap and they probably spent no time or thought into this new game except to RE animate. then they just RE cycled RE packaged RE sold then finally RIPP OFF the loyal consumers like me who have been playing these game since they first came out. in fact I've been playing games like these since i had a nintendo 64 and was playing all-star baseball 99, 2000 and 2001

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.