Home
DriveClub News Post

The VW GTI Design Vision and Dodge Charger SRT8 are coming to DriveClub next week, in the Turbocharged Expansion Pack, check out the VW GTI Design Vision video here and the Dodge Charger SRT8 video here.

Game: DriveClubReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS4Votes for game: 4 - View All
DriveClub Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Dazraz @ 04/25/15 01:05 PM
I just wished this game allowed you to drive any car anytime in Quick Race Mode or at least gave you the option to purchase them. I don't have the time to work through the Career Mode to Unlock them.

# 2 LingeringRegime @ 04/25/15 03:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
I just wished this game allowed you to drive any car anytime in Quick Race Mode or at least gave you the option to purchase them. I don't have the time to work through the Career Mode to Unlock them.
It actually doesn't take too long to unlock them. Just set up a time trial mode where there is a track that is lap based, turn down the sound, put on some headphones with your favorite music, and you will level up pretty quick.

# 3 JMD @ 04/26/15 08:00 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dazraz
You don't have to do the tour/career mode to rank up and unlock cars. I unlocked 90% of mine just doing single event races and time trials.

# 4 ckarlic @ 04/27/15 01:31 PM
Looks awesome. Been a while since I last fired up this game but am thinking about playing it again some more with all the updates that have come out.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.