Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

MLB 15 The Show currently has Road to the Show items on sale for 50% off all weekend. Below is an image and details on everything available.

• Road to the Show Training Points are used to increase your player's attributes. Visit the training screen to allocate your points and execute the training of your choice.
  • Road to the Show Heal Injury uses advanced medicine from the future to get your player right back in the action. NOTE: Usage of advanced medicine from the future has not yet been outlined in the MLB rulebook.
  • RTTS 2x Boost will double your performance based training point earnings for a duration.

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Madden's Jowels @ 05/08/15 05:16 PM
If they did this on packs I'd be all in.

# 2 balljonesjr @ 05/08/15 11:55 PM
Medicine from the future has not been outlined in MLB rulebook ... lol

# 3 rjackson @ 05/09/15 08:21 AM
Which do you guys think is the better deal? Both cost 2750 but it is either 5500points up front or 2x points for 120 games. 5500 points over 120 games is 46 points per game so you could get more by doubling at first glance, but more points up front means better attributes and that means more points as well over those 120 games...

# 4 JT2111 @ 05/09/15 11:20 AM
If I buy the injury one, can it be saved for a future date or is it only if your guy is currently hurt? Also, assuming I can save it, can I choose when to use it? I don't want to have it auto used when my guy is only injured for 1 start

# 5 johnlnames @ 05/09/15 03:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson
Which do you guys think is the better deal? Both cost 2750 but it is either 5500points up front or 2x points for 120 games. 5500 points over 120 games is 46 points per game so you could get more by doubling at first glance, but more points up front means better attributes and that means more points as well over those 120 games...
I've found x2 to be the better option. And If you're in the all star game or playoffs, you get x4!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.