Home
News Post

After making the decision last year, not to release a Need For Speed game in 2014, the team at Ghost Games are planning to reveal a new Need For Speed game on Thursday, May 21st.

Make sure you are subscribed to their YouTube channel to get a first look at the action.

Source - Need For Speed on Facebook

Member Comments
# 1 Hilldog39 @ 05/19/15 07:38 PM
I'm really hoping they bring back the Underground series. I remembered playing countless hours on Underground 2 on PS2.

# 2 AUChase @ 05/20/15 07:56 AM
Underground or at the very least Most Wanted or bust.

I don't know if it sells like it did then, but I just want a ridiculously customizable game with a lot of things to do and of course a SS Cobalt. I won't get my hopes up.

It's going to be another ****ing Hot Pursuit or Rivals type game... meh.

# 3 Steve_OS @ 05/20/15 10:47 AM
A screenshot teaser.

# 4 Pappy Knuckles @ 05/20/15 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase
Underground or at the very least Most Wanted or bust.

I don't know if it sells like it did then, but I just want a ridiculously customizable game with a lot of things to do and of course a SS Cobalt. I won't get my hopes up.

It's going to be another ****ing Hot Pursuit or Rivals type game... meh.
I played Most Wanted a lot. I thought some of the side stuff that they had you do was lame and multiplayer could be improved upon, but working your way up the list was fun.

I've had an okay time with Rivals, but I hope that the next game is nothing like it. It wasn't a great game by any stretch of the imagination.

I never played any of the Undergrounds. Hear good things, though. I just want a fun arcade racer with a lot of customization.

# 5 m1ke_nyc @ 05/20/15 04:44 PM
We desperately need an Underground 3

# 6 kaletore11 @ 05/20/15 05:26 PM
Underground and Carbon were amazing.

Or maybe I was young and loved the movies.

# 7 canes21 @ 05/20/15 10:01 PM
Underground or else I probably won't play it.

# 8 ODogg @ 05/20/15 10:12 PM
I'm all in on this !

# 9 longshadow11 @ 05/20/15 11:27 PM
Underground please!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.