08:27 PM - May 22, 2015 by Steve_OS
This week’s episode is a two-parter. Up first, host Rich Grisham is joined by Press Row regulars Owen Good, Chris Sanner, T.J. Lauerman, and Samit Sarkar to discuss the NHL 16 feature set reveal. The team compares last season’s PR process to this year’s as well as the overall reaction by themselves and the fans. Up next, Madden 16’s Creative Director Kolbe Launchbaugh joins Rich to describe his approach to this fall’s Madden game as well as a preview of its theme.
Joining us this week:
- T.J. Lauerman, ThatSportsGamer (@ThatSportsGamer)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@samitsarkar)
- Owen Good, Polygon (@owengood)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- Kolbe Launchbaugh (@KolbeL)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar/OXM/@GAMER (@richgrisham)
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes (https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...ow/id563624090) and Stitcher Radio (http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/oper...ss-row-podcast), and the Windows Store, so subscribe to it and rate it too!
Run Time: 1 Hour, 33 Minutes
Lastly, check out our brand new compilation page on Audioboom, where all of our shows are easy to access from one page.