Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

OSFM 2015 V.2 rosters are available now for MLB 15 The Show.

To download the roster, follow these simple directions:
  • Tab over to the Community tab
  • Go to Vaults
  • Roster Vault
  • Browse Rosters
  • Find the #OSFM2015 V2 roster, created by RIDINDWNKINGSL dated 05/24/15 Download it, save it, enjoy it.
First off I wanna thank everyone who contributed to this set. This version is a completely new base roster than V1. What that means is its based off one of the newest SCEA updates with all ht, wt and body type fixes. So this was another massive project requiring hundreds of hours and I think you will agree it shows. The updates, fixes, corrections and cosmetic changes from V1 to V2 are too massive to list. I hope you enjoy it.

It is another 25 man roster because I wanted to get it out tonight instead of delaying it a day.

Here are some highlights:
  • International Free Agents-FA1
  • 2015 Top 20 MLB draft Prospects in FA1
----------------------------------
  • hundreds of new players, equip edits and position changes
  • up to the minute transaction updates
  • features all SCEA created players from updates
  • SCEA ratings adjustments are in as well as OSFM formulas used in past rosters
This is not another opening day set rather based on current season or within last few days.

In the vault
Psn-ridindwnkingsley
#OSFM2015 V2

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 161 lowkey69ac @ 05/26/15 04:34 PM
How do you remove a player from the Free Agents list? LOVE the rosters but I dont like the players on Free Agency (IFA and draft players) So i wanted to take them out. Is there a way I can do this?

# 162 CaseIH @ 05/26/15 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rjackson
Tons of ways around it. Stubs if need be. I gave every team sponsors that will increase their budgets 10MM or so.

For pitch edits, Questgav has a list for just altering speeds of changes and heaters. Takes maybe 20minutes to implement.

This is by far the best OSFM roster I've ever seen. That's including old v3/4 ones in the past. Ridin et al, you've made me a very happy man!

Im going to have to check this out, Im thinking I might just want to do that on own rather than wait for all the pitch edits. With the new movement SCEA added this yr to pitches really helps out a lot, and really the major issue with reperotires than SCEA screws up is the changeup, when majority of pitchers are throwing circle changes over the straight change anymore. Pitch edits will be done probably in 2 days, but I wouldn't mind getting a start on backdating so I can start my chise. Oh so much to think about, as all the roster makers here do such a great job

# 163 Justaballcoach @ 05/26/15 05:51 PM
Maybe now that Carlos Correa is listed as the number one prospect in baseball he won't be 10 points less than other top prospects.

# 164 RidinDwnKingsley @ 05/26/15 06:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amcc004
Ridin what's the reasoning behind a player having more salary than his real life contract. I understand some players who are way overpaid in real life having lower salary but why give a player more salary?

There is no reasoning. If you have time to edit almost 3000 players contracts feel free

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

# 165 RidinDwnKingsley @ 05/26/15 06:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaballcoach
Maybe now that Carlos Correa is listed as the number one prospect in baseball he won't be 10 points less than other top prospects.

Just because a guy is the number 1 prospect in baseball doesnt mean his ratings should be jacked way up. His ratings are where they should be along with every other player in the minor leagues. Again i stress if any "experts" wanna rerate or do your own set feel free.

# 166 Justaballcoach @ 05/26/15 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RidinDwnKingsley
Just because a guy is the number 1 prospect in baseball doesnt mean his ratings should be jacked way up. His ratings are where they should be along with every other player in the minor leagues. Again i stress if any "experts" wanna rerate or do your own set feel free.

Sorry if I came off rude, but could you help explain why he's 10 points lower than say Byron Buxton.

# 167 RidinDwnKingsley @ 05/26/15 07:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justaballcoach
Sorry if I came off rude, but could you help explain why he's 10 points lower than say Byron Buxton.

Heres the deal::

Not debating ratings or missing prospects anymore, here is my solution and answer to any more of these questions

1. Edit yourself to whatever your expertise tells you it should be

2. Use a different roster

3. Make your own roster ( let me know how that goes)

I stand by all the work in this roster. Are their mistakes? Probably..... Is every single contract edited to exact dollars ? Hell no and there is NO roster out that has that... Most dont even have the proper players let alone dollar values

# 168 orion523 @ 05/26/15 08:22 PM
I know a couple have been done already, but earlier today I created an injury free 40 man version of OSFM 2.1
The differences being:

All injured players on the 40 man were kept in A ball(The CPU will promote accordingly in a single team franchise)

And I made sure to place all top minor league prospects on the 40 man.

If there is any interest in this let me know and I'll upload it ASAP.

# 169 ilstu24 @ 05/26/15 08:45 PM
Nice job Ridin. Not sure if any other variations of this are being made, but as far as the Cardinals go, Rowan Wick is being converted to a pitcher now. News just came out today. I'm replacing him myself, just thought I'd let you know.

# 170 RidinDwnKingsley @ 05/26/15 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ilstu24
Nice job Ridin. Not sure if any other variations of this are being made, but as far as the Cardinals go, Rowan Wick is being converted to a pitcher now. News just came out today. I'm replacing him myself, just thought I'd let you know.

Thanks man, hope you like it

# 171 PadreFan84 @ 05/26/15 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
I know a couple have been done already, but earlier today I created an injury free 40 man version of OSFM 2.1
The differences being:

All injured players on the 40 man were kept in A ball(The CPU will promote accordingly in a single team franchise)

Yes I am interested!! Was just getting ready to do this myself. Please upload, thanks in advance

# 172 Side Effect @ 05/26/15 09:58 PM
Ooh fun. First trade and big player movement with these rosters. ATL and LAD swap Uribe and Callaspo in 6 player trade.

# 173 CubFan23 @ 05/26/15 10:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Side Effect
Ooh fun. First trade and big player movement with these rosters. ATL and LAD swap Uribe and Callaspo in 6 player trade.
That trade fell through

https://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/mlb-b...171304836.html

# 174 PadreFan84 @ 05/26/15 10:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by orion523
The differences being:

Are they in the vault? If so under what psn? Thank you

# 175 dsmith710 @ 05/26/15 10:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
Within like the last half hour they are saying Callaspo agreed to the trade.

# 176 CubFan23 @ 05/26/15 10:24 PM
Ridin, don't let a few people in here get to you. I have to sit back and laugh when I read these! What's that take, about 1 minute if that to change a rating? SMH . Anyway, there are a lot of guys here who appreciate all you do to make these awesome rosters that make this great game even better! Hell, I scrapped my franchise, 45 games into it so I could use these! Thanks again bro!

# 177 CubFan23 @ 05/26/15 10:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dsmith710
Within like the last half hour they are saying Callaspo agreed to the trade.
Just seeing that now.

# 178 tyler28 @ 05/26/15 10:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PadreFan84
Are they in the vault? If so under what psn? Thank you

I have one in the vault with 40 man no injuries under psn tyler2895

# 179 PPerfect_CJ @ 05/26/15 11:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CubFan23
Just seeing that now.
Just played the first game with my Cardinals in franchise, so...too late for me. Lol!

# 180 Side Effect @ 05/27/15 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PPerfect_CJ
Just played the first game with my Cardinals in franchise, so...too late for me. Lol!
You don't use 30 team control? I make every real transaction during my franchise lol.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.