Home
MLB 15 The Show News Post

In case you were looking for a great deal on budget items for Franchise mode as well as Road to the Show, this is the weekend made for you. All of the Franchise and Road to the Show budget items in MLB 15 The Show are half off for this weekend only! This is a great way to kickstart either your RTTS or Franchise mode efforts if you are struggling with your budget. If you have been wanting to buy any of these items, this is most certainly the weekend to do it!

Game: MLB 15 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3 / PS4Votes for game: 31 - View All
MLB 15 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 13whitebread @ 05/29/15 12:51 PM
I pay $59.99 for a sports title I wil not ever ever ever pay additional monies to participate in the title. If I am in the minority so be it but that is why I have more monies in my bank account as well.😁😁😁😁

# 2 Don Jon @ 05/29/15 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13whitebread
I pay $59.99 for a sports title I wil not ever ever ever pay additional monies to participate in the title. If I am in the minority so be it but that is why I have more monies in my bank account as well.😁😁😁😁
I just sell the cards that the game randomly gives me. For instance, I received a diamond Max Scherzer card. Sold it for 18,000 stubs. Used those stubs on my RTTS player. No need to spend real money.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.